4.

Zero F☆cks Given

Being stuck next to your husband without being able to feel his calloused hands upon you're bare skin or watch as his harsh stare soften as he gazes upon your teasing face with those brown eyes of his; is more torturous than any physical injury.

Even just to be able to have a normal conversation like we used to- rather than using code sentences and Morse code to communicate without the authorities knowing of our marital tatus- I would kill for. 

"Oi, pretty," I hear Deckard call from the other side of the concrete wall; the guards thinking we're threatening each other with our flirts. 

"Call me pretty one more time and I swear I'll rip you're balls off an eat them as biscuits with my next cup of crappy tea," I snap back. 

"Well why don't you come in here and I'll show you just what my balls and accompany package can do-" my husband sneers, making it hard for me to keep an annoyed poker face as the guards come over to shut us up for the third time today. 

"If I have to come over here one more time!- " The guard emptily threatens as he stands infront of my cell with his rubber gun held tightly in his arms

"You'll what?" I ask with my perfect eyebrows raised whilst I shimmy over to the bullet proof glass window to stare at him. I watch as he audibly gulps, "Come in here and taser me again? That threats died and gone to hell boy; why don't you come in here and show me how much of a real man you are" I taunt as I lean against the window so we're face to face. 

"Lady shut you're mouth," I hear the second guard command as he struts over here to defend the new member of his team that is surly about to get his throat ripped out by my teeth if he takes one step in this cell with me. 

"Oh, pretty boy has come to save you," I smile as I flick my brown locks over my shoulder.

"Piss off, Turner!" The second guard growls out my maden name as he sticks a middle finger up at me. Deckard chuckling unhappily from his cell as he watches our interaction; jelous that my attention isn't on him as always. 

"Wow now would you looks at that," I gape as I sassily bring up both my middle fingers and display them for him, "I have two of those! What a coincidence!"

Our bantering is rudely interupted, just at the right time as this douche was about to come in here, when I hear a few of the boys from a few levels down start shouting and threatening someone who must be a new member of the orange peel crew. The two agitated men step back away from my cell viewing window and take up their previous positions as the hustle of foot falls climbs the stairs at the end of our personal walkway. 

"Well, well,well. Luke Hobs behind bars; would you look at that," Deckard sneers as the man I recoignised as the dick that put away my man stands infront of the cell adjacent to me- right infront of my husband. He stands tall tries to look meaninsing as he turns to face my husband, his oversized muscles streching as he moves, 

"Bad cop got it's day," I smirk as I lean my left side againt the window and cross my arms over my chest; intreeged as to how this will play out. 

The blaring of of the siren as the metal door glides smoothly open as the bolder of a man struts into his cell and awaits for the door to close. 

"You know that colour looks good on you," Deck baits,

Hobs doesn't disappoint when- predictably- he bites, "Yeah. Look a whole hell of a lot better with your blood on it," 

"Good luck with that, Hercules," I can imagine Deck's bobbing his head as he taunts the big man,

"Gone bad huh?" I chip up as I watch with a calculating gaze how easy it would be to bring this man to his knees- one kick in the balls coming right up,
"Such a cliché" I wink at him making him glare at my small figure compared to his. 

"Shut it, Princess," Hobs tries to hush me. I'm going to beat his ass before Deckard even has a chance to get anywhere near him. No-one tries to tell me what to do without getting a tooth or two being twisted from their pink gums. 

"Welcome to the club," I sneer back.

"I wouldn't get that twisted girl," He grunts back; I roll my eyes.

"Why not. You're just the same as everyone else in this hell hole- behind bars," I emphasise with a shake of my head. 

"We ain't got nothing in common, and unlike you, I ain't gonna be here long" This conversation is the most entertainment I've had in years- not including Deckard of course. 

"You bring a shovel did you?" My husband speaks up, the heated glare now focused on him instead of his wife, "Cause it's 38 feet of steel and concrete," I listen as his snickers to his new play mate. 

I push off the glass and move silently over to my hard bed, lying down on it so I can stare at the bland ceiling above that I've now already spent over a year looking at. 

"What's up big dog?" His husky voice caressing my ears, "Better get to digging," 

"Wanker," We both insult at the same time. A smirk forming on my lips as I listen to the two alpha males settle in their cadges. A fight for dominance is inevitable; you could almost choke on the levels of testosterone. 
Let's just hope they invite me, along because this Alpha female want's her taste of meat.