9.

Because, no one has balls as big as I do.

If Roman complained about the hair curling stench one more time, I would happily drive the switchblade I had acquired and hidden on my persons deep into his chest cavity. The idea of it becoming more appealing every time his large mouth opened and began forming words as he acts like a spoilt child in the claustrophobic space we were all crammed into.

"Yes Roman, it's smells of bloody fish. What did you expect, fresh roses and pansies?" I spit. Glaring at him from my position in the back of the fish truck. Another wave of nausea hitting me as the warm air surrounding us made the long journey even longer.

Rolling my eyes I said, "If I wanted a bitch, I would have gotten a dog..."

He had the right idea to close his big mouth once I had finished. Tej struggling to hide the laugh that obviously wanted to escape as he chuckled into his hands. Everyone else having smiles on their faces as they too, tried not to show just how hilarious they found me. The sarcastic frown Roman placed on his face I didn't appreciate, as he then proceeded to annoy us further with more questions. I could only hope that the truck reversing meant that we were parking up and we could escape soon.

Thankfully, the shutter opened. My heart dropped at the fish market we had arrived at. I knew this meant more complaining from the child we had in the group. I wasn't too bothered myself as Deckard had wandered over to stand behind me as we walked through the rows, upon rows, of fish that were being processed. A small, grateful, wind caressed my flushed face as I sent my husband a small smile. I received a wink in return.

"Look here man. Before I throw up in my mouth..."

I rolled my eyes at Roman's dramatics. If only there was an award for complaining;honestly, this man would complain about the size of the trophy if there was an award.

"What are we doing here again?

"That's a good question, Roman. Let me show you,"

I smiled like the cat that got the cream.

My heart stuttered at the brilliance of the workshop that was hidden behind the fish market. Now, this I would have lustful dreams about for months to come.

Cars of many horsepower and speed were stacked high and low in long rows on either side of us. The bright colors of the beasts that were hidden away in this toy shop were indescribable, the custom works that would be on each and every one of these cars would be magnificent to look at. I was almost drooling at the thought of getting under the bonnet of one of these masterpieces.

"Beautiful..." I whisper, stopping just inside the rolling shutters as the group moves forward to see what else is hidden deep inside the Pandora's box. Leaving me behind as they disperse into the maze of cars and gadgets at our disposal.

"Now how is that possible, when I'm looking right at the most beautiful thing in the world?" Deckard mumbles against my neck as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind me. The roughness of his voice sending shivers down my spine and causing the hairs on my neck to stand to attention. Grasping onto his hands that rest on my toned stomach, I move my head so he can place delicate kisses on the exposed skin of my neck and littler them up across my jaw and cheek.

"Such a tease," I smile happily, leaning my head back onto his shoulder so I could gently kiss the underside of his stubble covered jaw. Deckard squeezes my hands as he smirks at me and raises his eyebrows.

"I beg to differ,"

"Shut-up," I nearly giggle. I feel like I'm a school girl who's crushing over a boy at school.

Pushing away from Deckard, I teasingly bite my lips and look at him through my lashes as I slowly back away from him, "See you later, Mr.Shaw," I breathe before strutting off to find a car that will make my knees weak.

"Who's the bloody tease now," Deckard tries to lunge after me, but I just dance away from his fingertips before silently disappear into the shadows. My laugh echoing off the cars around him as he's left standing all alone.

***

After attentively browsing through the numerous possible options. I eventually settled on an Audi TT- RS. The dark gleam of the black paintwork reflecting my figure like water as the light glided over every smooth crevasse of the car. My mind reeled at the custom modifications that the team had agreed we needed to make. It would alter the running of the car, the weight change something I would have to counteract after I had installed the expanding pins that would be used to keep a runaway Toretto in place.

I hadn't made many changes to the fantastic beast I had selected, never knowing just how much time we had before Toretto would strike. Compared to some of the others, I had finished quite early. Yes, I enjoying working with cars, but give me a gun or a knife any day and I would be content all day.

Quietly, I left to change out of the grease covered jumper I had on. Selecting a tank top and a mustard, checkerd, colored flannel to tie around my waist. My dark strands of hair up in a tight bun atop my head as I maneuvered my way over to the break room where I could grab a water and a snack.

"Hey," Ramsey tentatively greeted as I walked past her station at a deck surrounded by computers. Tej and Roman not too far away from the beauty as they worked on their cars. Both of them stopping to no so subtly listen into the tense conversation.

"Hello, Ramsey," I smirk, taking a long drink as I stare at her. The girl growing uncomfortable under my gaze, coughing and looking down as she regrets ever speaking to me. Especially since last time In kidnapped her and sold her on the black-market.

The silence went on for a few long, pregnant, moments. Myself smirking as I go to turn and leave. Happy that the girl was pleasantly intimidated by my presence.

"Sorry, gorgeous. What's your name again?" I hear Roman smile from behind me. Turning gracefully, I raise an inquisitive eyebrow at him as I lean all my weight on my right leg.

"Megan," I smile cruelly, knowing that this trick always works in luring the men closer. This trick still having an admirable affect on Deckard, to who's eyes I could feel burning into my skin from under his car a few meters away.

"Nice name, Megan," Roman tries to flirt as he drawls out my name, "So what is it that you do? Apart from stand around and look pretty."

My smirk falls into a stone mask and I glare dully at the cheeky bloke. I felt it was time I taught this pest some manners. Time to make him sweat.

Quickly, I take a long, calculated, stride and step right up to the cocky man. Upon seeing my dominant behavior, he quickly stumbles backwards into a tool box. Scattering it's contents nosily across the floor as he chuckles nervously. The mouse cowering from the cat that had just caught it between it's sharp claws.

"Megan, is here to put Toretto down if we can't bring him in," Hobbs says, almost sadly, from my right. His large, frame appearing in my peripheral vision.

"Because non of you wánkers have the balls to do it," I say dryly, moving away from Roman and backing towards my car. facing the others I make a gun with my hands and make a shooting motion. Flicking my wrist at all of them as if I were shooting them before bringing my fingers to my plump lips; and blowing.

Tej and Roman gulped as they watched my pouting lips.

I didn't hang around as I turned and walked over to Deckard, I could hear him chuckling as I approached.

"Always one for the dramatics."

"Why else would you have me around. Someone has to be a rainbow in your otherwise, very dull, and very grey life,"

"If you keep talking like that I'm gonna have to-"

"What, Dexy? Tell me all the naughty things you'd do," I smirk, winking as I perch on a tool cabinet and rest my head on my hand that was on my knee.

Looking intently into my mischievous eyes, Deckard speaks in a low voice as he prowls up to me, "You know exactly what I'd do,"