7.

Egg head

"Am I the only one seeing this?" Roman attempts to state the obvious, his large ego inflating as the collective attention of the room is drawn to him. Not mine. I sit an look at my pretty nails that could do with a manicure.

Whispering under his breath jr.Nobody puts his foot in it, "Oh, this should be good,"

Roman attempts the teacher shushing the annoying student technique by tutting and pointing at junior.

"Use Gods-Eye. We put our lives on the line, running around the world trying to figure things out. It can find anybody, right? Let's use it to find Dom!"

Please tell me they have already tried using Gods Eye. If they haven't then why are they wasting our time by sitting around pretending to be doing something, when in fact they're just using up precious oxygen being alive. That would be the first strategic thing to do, so why has the pea head of the group had to suggest it?

Mr.Nobody tucks his swanky sun glasses away in his suit pocket, "Roman, that's a great idea." Now I understand. Inflate his petty ego even more so he believes that he is in charge when in fact he is nothing but in charge. Get him actively involved with the plan and he is more likely to be open to suggestions later when the real action occurs. Let him run the baby show and allow the big boys, such as myself and Deckard, to run it later.

"See! Great idea!" Yep, inflate the ego .

"Mr.Nobody," Hobbs opens his big gob shít mouth, "let's fire it up huh." it wasn't a question.

Sitting down in the now unoccupied seat that Ramsey has jumped up from, along with Tej. I lean back and close my eyes as I wait for something interesting to happen; the result we be inconclusive I can tell them this now.

I was correct. All the little red dots appearing in every major city across the world.

I peep my eyes open when I feel Deckard come to stand beside me. Himself looking just as bored as I am.

"And so, Gods Eye was where we started," Nobody sighs as he casually walks over to the two apparent computer geniuses, "Cipher has already created an evasion to mask her location by pinging random spots all over the globe. But it was a good thought Roman," A nod to the guy who is now slightly sulking in the corner.

"So she's made my programme obsolete?"

"And that Ramsey is why you're here, they got stuck at the first ickle hurdle," I sneer from my seat, wanting a reaction out of all these pin heads.

A glare that I think was meant to be intimidating was cast over me by both Nobody and Jr.Nobody. I give them a sweet smile.

"See simple solutions aren't gonna cut it here, slick," Bites the young Nobody as he strides past Roman with a mocking glance.

"Why you looking at me when you say that?" See? Simple.

"Wait, wait, wait a second," Tej begins to defend his friend as he thinks. I could see his head spinning with ideas, "Simple solutions may cut it. In order for Gods Eye to give off all these false pings, means they have to be using a free relay,"

Well I could have told you that.

This still isn't going to work.

How can you suddenly track down a ghost who no one has ever been able to track in thirty seconds. It wouldn't suprise me if Cipher was tracking it now to get her hansd on the petty softwhere.

My eyes widen.

I grab onto Deckards jacket as he stands beside me, who is on the phone, and shoot him my wide eyed look as realisation dawns on me. He notices it too.

Standing slowly, calmly, I begin to move from the centre of the room ever so slightly to, hopefully, a more defendable position where I had as many walls on either side of me as possible as well as Deckard by my side.

I'm not even listening to the others as they begin to grow hopeful. My eyes and ears are too busy scanning the room for the immediate danger that I know is about to rain down on us. My mind racing and calculating ever possible situation that penultimately will occur.

Boom!

The room explodes!

The glass shatters and obliterates everything in the room.

I crouch down low and cover my head with my hands in attempt to protect myself from the glass, Deckard crouching down over me to act as a human shield.

I listen as approaching footfalls enter the room and throw in what looks to be an advanced type of grenade distributor. Within seconds both Deckard and myself are standing, but he pushes me under the large table behind us before lunging away to knock Ramsey out of the line of fire from the next shattering pannel of glass, when the grenades go off.

My heart stops.

My ears pop.

My head feels like its about to combust.

But I watch as my husband throws the girl out of the way and I scream when the large panel falls onto of him. No!

Then enters the barbie doll and her new lap dog.

Yuppie Asshole.

Her gun raised high in the air, no intention of firing it as she knows we are all immortalised by her fancy stun grenades that leave a scrumptious impounding feeling in your head.

"Did you all enjoy that?"
Yes! Yes I did. Just as much as I like it when Deckard has me up against the wall panting and screaming his name. Fúck off bítch, no one wants you here!

"Next generation concussion grenade," even a baby could tell you that, "Don't worry it'll wear off in an hour. Probably,"

"Hello Deckard, nice to see you again," I watch through my blurry eyes as I lie helplessly under the meeting room table as she places a foot on the large metal framework that has him trapped. She's gonna regret that! I will cut that foot from her body and shove it so far down her throat she gonna have to brush her arse in order to clean her teeth!

She even has the nerve to laugh!

"Look at this, body's not even cold Dom and they're already putting someone in your place," like hell they are.

She aims the gun at his head, "You chose the loosing team. I guess your brother is smarter than you." Oh, hell no!

This lass is gonna feel my wrath when I crawl over there and strangle her with her shítty dreadlocks.

My ears ring endlessly as Dom fires his own gun and showers us all in glass, I'm grateful I've managed to crawl under the table as it means I'm hidden and protected, for the minuet.

I don't look at anything else but the struggling form of my dear husband. I don't even bother to try and understand the rest of the psycho bitches speech, and I also ignore the fact that Cipher is now kissing the egg head to ruin Letty. I've seen this all before.

Except usually it's me doing the home wrecking.