32.

Unstoppable

"I have a PhD in torture and another in pain. are you sure you want to hit me?" She growled as another idiot attempted to hit her. So far, she had eliminated anyone that came near her.

Her punches sloppy and she could barely kick but she used what she could. Shifting her weight on the balls of her feet as she sidestepped the weapons that were swung in her direction and breaking bones as she twisted arms and popped shoulders from their sockets.

It took her longer than anticipated, but she eventually made it to the custom Chevrolet that she decided to commender and race after 'Dumb and Dumber' in pursuit of the helicopter that Hattie was situated in. Huffing as she realised that no plan ever went to plan when Hobbs was involved.

The car jumping and bouncing everywhere over the dry, rough, terrain as she shifted down a gear to make pace on the boys. Boys which were now flying through the air with the car attached to another as they created their own chain link as if they did this every other day. 

"Hey little Porsche, I wanna try ya," She sang as she barrelled into the side of one of the land rovers thats were persuing the boys as they attempted to bring the helicopter down, "crazy baby girl, there ain't nothing like ya," using her vehicle as a battering ram, Megan bit her lip as her hips and back became alight with pain. White dots falshing across her vision as she tried to control the jostelling car.

"Holy shít," She gasped, watching as the chopper quickly attempted to pull them off the cliff. Her breath catching in her throat as she anxiously watched from a few metres behind; astounded at how they managed to not be pulled over the cliff edge.

The brothers peeling off as we made it to the mine field that she had organised ealrier that everning. Megan hadn't overseen the installation of the road, but she had been very clear on her instrctions of the placement of the barrels so they would cause maximum impact.

"Sugar boom, boom." she smirked as she watched all the cars giving chase be obliterated by the barrels she had spiked ealier with as many explosives as she could, "I'm chasing dragons-" cut off as the car quickly pulled left, nearly sending her over the edge of the cliff if she hadn't reated quickly enough.

A scream of agony escaping her as she gritted her teeth at the pressure this was putting on her back. She was confident that after this there would be no hope in her ever being involved in aythign strenuous again. There was a small chance before all of this; if she had continued with her physiotherapy and gradual training, she could have had her life back. But now, she knew that she may never be able to walk without a heavy limp- if she could walk by the end of the day.

Megan gasped as she watched the road run out. The chopper loose power, and nearly take the car with them as it crashed into the valley beyond. Fire and smoke erupting from the crash sight.

She couldn't think of the possibilities of the casualties of the crash. It would be a miracle if all three had survived. But after experiencing the agony she felt back in New York when Toretto shot her husband, Magen refused to think about it.

It took longer than she wished, her pulse racing and the dirt kicking up under her tyres as she pushed the car to go faster. Heart hammering in her chest and tears priking at the corner of her eyes as she skidded to a halt. Throwing the gear shift into neutral as she threw open the door and pushed out.

Her painful knees giving out from underneath her as her feet hit the ground and a gasp of pain escaping her as she bit her lip to prevent the scream from slipping past her lips. Pushing herself up, Megan dragged her limp legs behind her as she grabbed her sniper, with two bullets remaining, over her shoulder and her pistol into her hand as she then crawled towards the edge. Her entire form shaking in agony as she pulled herself along. Grinding her teeth together and swiping at the loose hair that had fallen from her ponytail and was sticking to her face.

With immense difficulty, she managed to position herself over the lesge that they had fallen. The water cascading from the waterfall behind them and drenching everything around them was making it challenging for her to take notice of what was happening. As quickly as she could, Megan pulled the sniper off her back and rested it against her shoulder as she looked through the scope at the chaos below. Both Hobbs and Shaw working as a collective in hopes of defeating Brixton.

Scanning the area, Megan noticed that Hattie had a gun to her head. She could see her reaching for one of the cables behin the rock and the fuel tank that was seeping its contents across the wreckage. Hattie moved quick. Setting the fuel alight just as Megan twitched her trigger finger.

The bullet finding it's way through the thugs skull. Hattie blinking in surprise and unable to find the shooter because of all the water fall down around her.

Instantly, she was on her feet and racing across the rough terrain to where the men were fighting. Only as a group, Hattie using her body weight as a battering ram whilst Shaw drew bach his punch and Hobbs regained his footing. Eventually pinning Brixton against the rocks as he spewed more lies and horrible truths as he faced his death.

Her husband throwing a pistol down at his feet, baiting him to end it all himself. Instead, he rose to his feet to face the trio.

"Don't mind if I do," Megan hummed, firing the last bullet and sending it barreling through Brixtons skull and him over the edge of the waterfall. Into the waves that crashed against the rough rocks below.

With a smirk Megan continued to watch through her scope as the three laughed and teased eachother in celebration.

Deckard sending a thankful smile up to his wife that he knew was somewhere above them. He couldn't see her, but he knew she was watching as he placed his fingers to his lips and blew a kiss in her direction. He would make his way up to her and would never leave her side again. They deserved a quiet life to live out the rest of their days together; the few jobs here and there to keep things entertaining.

Megan would have stood and made her way down to join the group, but instead she smiled at them as she pushed away her rifle and began crying. Allowing the tsunami of emotions from the last 40 something hours hit her like a wave. Almost drowning her as she struggled to catch her breath at the entensity of her sobs. She only hoped that she coud get herself and her husband as far away from all of the shít that appeared to follow Hobbs around.

But also, she cried because she was hoping that she would regain the feeling in her legs again so that she could move from her position in the dirt .