13.

Mile High Club

"I hate this!"

"You love this!" Deckard laughs as he pats me on the shoulder before diving out of the aeroplane. Owen, Deckard's highly annoying and frustratingly stubborn brother, had already leapt from the roaring plane a few seconds earlier.

At 15,000 feet I didn't appreciate his brothers snarky comments and remarks as to how we thought we would never be caught and had spent the last few years locked away in a Black cite prison, just like himself. The little twat wouldn't be out of his crummy cell if Deckard's mother hadn't bargained with Toretto. But we let him have his smug comments, Deckard and I knew that he was just jealous that we had escaped on our own when a perfect opportunity had arisen.

And now the three of us were jumping from a plane to soar using our specialised suits into the hanger of a ghost flight to rescue a baby.

As if my life wasn't interesting enough as it was.

Yet here I am. Diving through the air and flying my winged suit through the tranquil sky above Athens. Risking my own life to save a bloody Toretto's . Load of bollocks this is!

"I can hear you grumbling from here," Deckard chuckles. I could envision the shít eating grin across his face from a few feet ahead of me as he listens to my muttering over the comms.

"Your delusional talking is giving me a headache," Owen chirped in like a parakeet from his position, gliding along side my husband as we approach the heavy duty plane that housed Cipher and her team.  The money I would give to pull her rats tails from her scalp is unimaginable.

"You would be much more likeable if it wasn't for that hole in your mouth that noise comes out of." I quip, shutting Owen up after he spat a colourful word at me.

"Will you two stop acting like children. We're approach the target," Deckard says, but I know from the tone in his voice that he's holding back as smile as we elegantly glide into the open hanger of the large plane. Myself, making sure that I hit the boys helmets with my hands harshly as I landed.

Grunts of pain emitting from them both as they scowl at me, "My bad," I place a gloved hand over the screen where my mouth sat which protected my face from the harsh environment.

"Listen here you little-"

"Hey!" Deckard steps protectively in front of my frame as I pull my helmet from my head. Unimpressed with Owens short fuse, "Leave her alone; before I throw you out this plane myself."

A wicked smirk found it's way onto my face as I looked over Deckards protective form. His shoulders square and chest broad as he possessively protected what was his. He knew I could handle myself if Owen decided to take a swing at me, but it was still nice to watch the testosterone filled brothers fight over me.

I would make sure Deckard was re-payed immensely tonight when we finished this for asserting his dominance. And I'm pretty sure he'd return the favour to unleash all that power he was dominating his younger brother with right now.

"All she's done is throw snarky comments at me since you got me from that hell hole. Did you see the smirk she hasn't stopped wearing since she set eyes on me! She's freaky Deckard-"

"Enough!" Deckard silences him. Stepping closer so he towered over his brother. Silencing Owen. "If you want to say something about my wife, then keep it to yourself. Because I'm not listening!"

I smirked at Owen from behind Deckard. Biting my lips and winking at the younger brother as he huffed angrily and stood down. Concentrating on the task at hand as we took up position either side of the door at the far end of the hanger. Deckard sending a warning glare my way.

"Let's go, scar face," Deckard instructs.

"I can't wait to kill some of these ass holes," I grin. Listening as I hear the camera behind Deckard and I turn on. Owen silently motioning with his head behind us. Myself giving a sweet wave and smile to the camera as I sing, "Surprise, mother fúckers,"

The large hold doors opening to allow for the cavalry to come charging in like a bunch of loosers. Charging straight towards our bullets as we swiftly have the small team of three idiots annihilated. One of them not so gracefully falling down the spiral staircase with loud thuds.

"Get to the pilot, he's got the second key. Wait for my command," Deckard orders his brother, "You're with me, Sweetness," I kiss his cheek as I slither past him in the narrow hallway.

"Give Cipher my regards," Owen shouts as he dissapears.

"Now... where were we, now that the party shítter has left the room,"

"Magan-" Deckard warns, giving my butt a firm squeeze as he pushes past me again. Crouching behind a door as I take up my position on the other side, "I'm only kidding," I smile before we both pounce like cobras.

Agile and silent in our movements as we take down the useless body guards. When one would strike, Deckard and I would strike back faster and harder. Our  movements precise and fluid as we move like water down a river around each other. Dancing together as we smash our fists intot the soft flesh of the men that attack us. Heavy boots coming in contact with weak knees as we shatter patella's and tear ligaments from bone. "Now this is what I call a party," I smile giddily as I smash the head of my attacker multiple times into the reinforced walls. Again, again, and again.

"You're crazy!" I manage to sneak another kiss onto Deckards lips when I'm pushed harshly into him by one of the goons, crashing into his arms before we turn and continue on our merry way down the corridors. "That's why you married me," I hand Deckard the key I had found round one of the necks I had twisted seconds earlier.

"In position," Owen relays over the comms,

"Took his time," I grumble as I watch Deckard count down and swipe the key. Opening the door with a hiss as we slowly enter. Myself a few steps behind Deckard, stopping still in the doorway when I spot the small human standing in the cot.

"We're in," I hardly hear Deckard as I continue to stare at the little boy. My breath having caught in my throat at the sight of his chubby little cheeks and drooling smile as he sees Deckard walk over to him. My heart clenching painfully in my chest at the sight.

"I've got the package, Toretto. All  12 pounds of him,"

"Dada. Dada." The small boy giggles as he bounces around in his cot. My hand flying over my mouth, the other resting on my stomach, as I try to hold back a sob at the sight of the little boy seeming so happy. A genuine smile on Deckards face as he picks up the little boy and rests him on his hip.