23.

Agony and Anguish

After establishing that she was going to deal with Deckard later, Megan turned her attention to the monitors displayed in front of her. Her hands typing away as her husband stood beside her, his back to the monitors as he folded his arms across his chest and explained to Hobbs and his sister that they needed new identities. They all needed to get off the map, fast.

His shoulder brushing against hers as she worked, Megan rolling her eyes as she realised exactly what Deckard was going to do. His grudge with Hobbs was going to get them all in hot water. Giving them disguises and pulling out one of her old golfing attires, Deckard handed it to Hobbs. Both of them like stags battling for dominance as they throw insults back and forth. A familiar headache forming in Megan's head as she realises that this is never going to stop. A coy smirk on his face as Megan printed off their new ID's. Deckard having snapped a photo of them earlier whilst they were comparing ball sizes.

"We need to hide in plain sight-" Megan sighed

"Which is why we're going to be flying commercial," Deckard says as he throws a bag with Megan's clean clothes inside before he delicately hands his wife hers. Pressing a delicate kiss on her forehead as he moves to watch Hobbs open the bag.

"What's this gonna fit? A smurf?" Hobbs girts out, thinking he's toying with Deckard.

"Actually that's one of my old outfits. A bit dated and it might be a little loose around the balls," Megan smirked as she wandered off to change, not before saying over her shoulder, "Because my balls are obviously bigger than yours,"

Deckard and Hattie not holding back their laughs as she blended into the shadows.

She returned a few minutes later, keys in hand for one of their more suitable cars, a red Vauxhall Corsa, as her black boots clicked against the cool ground. A smirk adorned on her face as her pleated skirt danced around her knees, Hobbs giving a grumble once he spotted how cosy she looked.

"Why does she get to look like herself and I'm having to rock this thing," Pulling at the tight shirt and attempting to bend his knees.

"Because I picked our identities," She laughed, pulling Deckards leather jacket over her shoulders as she grabbed her carry on bag and jumped into the small car.

Deckard smirking as he guided his sister and Hobbs into the three-door car. The seat having to be pulled forward and the large man having to wrestle and eventually fall into the back seat with a 'pop'.

Deckard pushing the seat as far back as it could reach to squish the large man behind him.

"Do you mind?" Hobbs exclaimed as Megan drove, her blonde shoulder-length wig whipping at her hair from the window she had down,

"Nah, not really. I'm pretty comfortable here," Deckard grinned from the seat beside Megan.

"Can you move your seat up?"

"No,"

"You boys are like children," Hattie groaned as she placed her forehead against the cool window and attempted to catch some sleep. It wouldn't be a long drive, but the M5 was notorious for being at a standstill.

"Agreed," Megan hummed as she turned the radio on and concentrated on the road ahead.

The ride didn't take too long; much shorter than anticipated. But the busy airport wasn't something Megan was too fond of. In fact, planes weren't really her thing neither. She hated the turmoil the memories would make her feel. Hated the way the pressure would push against her ears during the flight.