t h r e e

The convention ended, and everyone parted to go back home. Although Vancouver was only a two-hour drive, it felt like forever away. The two didn't text much. Jensen was busy with filming, and Kasey worked from home as a freelance editor. 

Although their time together at the convention had only been a couple of days long, Kasey could feel the connection between them as they sat and talked all those long hours. She enjoyed to actually get to know more about her favorite actor and not just what she saw on her tv screen. 

Kasey woke up early on Friday morning, three weeks after the convention. She began her day with a scalding shower to wake up, and a light breakfast. She sat at the table sipping coffee while reviewing her work for the day.

Her eyes began to cross as she finished revising the second project of the day. "Time for a little break," She spoke out loud to herself. Just as she sat on the couch in her small living area, Jensen began FaceTime calling her.

"Well, good morning, pretty girl," He said as both of their faces popped up on the screen.

"Good morning," She said smiling.

"What are you doing?" He asked, interested.

"Just got finished doing a little work. What about you?" She asked.

"Jared and I are filming a few scenes today. " He said while looking at her.

"That sounds fun." She replied, smiling at his face.

"When can I get to see you again?" He asked.

"You can see me now," She teased.

"You know what I mean," He laughed. "I could come and see you when I'm not filming."

"That would be really nice." She replied.

"Damn it," He groaned as the camera grew shaky. "The crew is calling me back on set. I will talk to you later, okay?"

"I can't wait," Kasey replied before hanging up the phone.

She frowned as his face disappeared and sank into the back of her couch. She sat and thought for a second before she jumped up and began getting dressed. Why not go up and surprise Jensen herself? She quickly finished getting ready before packing a small back of clothes and essentials. 

Kasey jammed out to the radio as she made the drive to Vancouver

Kasey jammed out to the radio as she made the drive to Vancouver. With every mile that passed, her excitement level grew.

💚💚💚

"Hello, Ms. Kasey. Can I help you?" Cliff asked as Kasey pulled up to the studio gates.

"I'm surprising Jensen. Is it okay if I come in?" She asked, hoping for the best.

"He will be very happy to see you. He hasn't stopped talking about you," Cliff chuckled lowly. He pressed a button that swung open the gates in front of her car. Cliff instructed her where to go, and her face lit up in a smile as she made her way inside. She quickly parked and made her way to Jensen's trailer. She took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Is it time to come back already?" She could hear Jensen ask from inside the trailer. He expected to see one of the crew members as he opened the door.

"Not quite," Kasey smiled as Jensen stood in shock.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked as a smile crept to his face. "Come in," 

He brought her in for a tight hug, and she breathed in his scent.

"Do you like your surprise?" She asked him chuckling.

"Love it," He said, backing out of the hug.

"Good," She replied with a satisfied face.

"You look great," He said, spinning Kasey around by the hand so he could get the full effect. Before she could answer, there was a loud knock at the door.

"Dean, you better get going." Kasey laughed.

"Haha, very funny." He said trying not to smile. "I am staying at the hotel about a block from here. Take my room key, I'll meet you there in a few hours." He said as he handed her a plastic key card.

"Bye," She waved as he stepped out of the trailer.

🧡🧡🧡

Kasey sat in Jensen's hotel room, catching up on 'Supernatural'. A knock at the door caused her to jump, and pause her show. She looked through the peephole only to see Jensen smiling on the other side.

"Room service," He joked in a high-pitched voice.

"Hi." She greeted him with a hug as he came into the room.

"Hello, pretty lady." He hugged back.

They both walked into the main area of the room and Jensen noticed his face on the tv.

"That's a pretty good-looking guy." He joked.

She just chuckled. "I agree."