Chapter 36 : The Other Mrs. Ackles

A few weeks later and it was the weekend of the convention. You had already packed your and Evie's bags. You were kind of sad that you would have to leave without your daughter, but you needed to have some time with Jensen. You felt like you two were slipping away from each other. Between him working all the time and you always being busy, it just seemed like you never got to talk anymore.

You woke up before Jensen. You had a long day ahead, so you decided to let him sleep in. He was still sleep by the time breakfast was finished. You crept into your bedroom, and watched your peaceful husband. You sat on his side of the bed and started showering his face with light kisses. A small small formed against his face.

"Morning." You whispered into his ear.

"Good morning." He said groggy as he raised up.

I made breakfast and coffee." You smiled as you stood from the bed.

"You are the best." Jensen said as he stood and gave you a quick kiss before parting for the kitchen.

You followed close behind him. You both fixed a plate and filled a mug. You sat down at the table and ate together.

"I wish we could do this more. I don't remember a time we actually ate breakfast together at the table." He said taking a bite of eggs.

"Me too." You agreed

A few minutes passed and you both had finished. You quickly cleaned everything up, and put it away. After, you went to get your daughter from her crib. You chuckled as she yawned and rubbed her sleepy eyes.

"Come to Daddy, Sweetheart." Jensen said with outstreatched arms when you walked into the room.

You smiled at him as his eyes lit up when she laid in his arms. He was so happy with the time that he got to spend with the both of you. You knew that it killed him to be away from you two.

"Im going to get ready. We still have to take her to your parents, and catch our flight." You said.

"Okay." He said with a smile, his eyes never leaving his daughters.

You turned and went into the bathroom. You quickly showered, and dried your hair. You applied a little makeup, did your hair, and changed clothes.

 You applied a little makeup, did your hair, and changed clothes

You walked back out into the living room

You walked back out into the living room. You were surprised to see Jensen and Evie already dressed.

"Doesn't someone look gorgeous? Look at mommy." Jensen said to Evie as he pointed my way.

"Aw, thank you." You said as you gave him a quick kiss. "You ready to go?" You asked. 

"Yep." Jensen said as he strapped Evie into her carrier.

You grabbed the bags, and you all headed out. 

You pulled up into their driveway minutes later.

"Nana and Poppy are so excited to see you Evie." Jensen said as he looked back at her through the rear view mirror. 

You carried Evie and her bag up to the front door. Jensen rang the doorbell and moments later the door opened. Jensen's mother stood there smiling.

"Oh, hello! Im glad you made it." She said as she invited us all in.

"We can't stay long, Mom. We have to catch our flights." Jensen said with a chuckle.

"That's alright. Im ready to spend time with little Evie . I pulled out all of your old toys, and your old crib is set up." She said smiling.

"Thats awesome, Mom." He said smiling.

"It's nice to see you again, Mrs. Ackles." You said, trying to be polite. 

"Oh, please. You have married my son and gave me a little grand baby. It's about time you start calling me Donna." She said as she gave you a hug. 

"Okay. Well, we have to get going before we are late. We are going to Skype every night to check up on her." Jensen said as you said your goodbyes.

Soon and you and Jensen were on the road to the airport. You were excited for the next few days to come.