Chapter 61 : Another Big Day

**Disclaimer** I can't apologize enough for the long dry periods. I haven't been inspired recently and hit sort of a writers block. I didn't know if anyone was still interested in the book, so I just kind of gave up for a while. Thank you to whoever commented and said for me to please continue the book. You are the main reason I was motivated to attempt and pick it back up. You guys are amazing, and I love you so much. Your support is what keeps me going. Now, lets get on to the book.

It had been about month since you signed the contract with your publisher. Things were really starting to get busy. You had already edited, designed, and formatted your book. You were now working on uploading it online and printing copies for the public.

Jensen was so supportive. He had taken a few days off from filming to watch the kids for your meetings. You felt bad that he had to put everything on pause for you, and you desperately wanted to change it. But you couldn't think about that right now, today was a big day!

"Jensen, wake up!" You said excitedly as you threw a pillow at his face.

"What?" He said as he raised up on one elbow and rubbed his eyes.

"Todays the big day." You said as you ran around the room as you tried to get dressed.

"The big day?" He said as he slid out of bed.

"You forgot?" You said disappointedly as you stopped and stared at him.

"Oh my god. Of course not, it's Evie's first day of pre-school."

"Duh, hurry up and get dressed!" You yelled as you finished getting ready.

"Okay, okay." He chucked as he headed to the bathroom to get ready.

You walked into Evie's room with a smile on your face.

"Evieeee." You sang quietly and you picked her up from her bed.

"Mommy?" She asked as he opened her sleepy eyes.

"Good morning sweetheart. Do you know what today is?" You asked as you placed her down on the door and bent down to her level.

"School!" She said as she got excited.

"Yep! Are you ready to get dressed?" You asked her with a smile.

She just nodded her little head.

A little while later everyone was dressed and ready to head out. Pictures had been taken, and her first ever school lunch was already packed.

"Are you ready?" Jensen asked as he got in the drivers seat.

"Lets do this!" Evie said from the back seat.

"You heard the boss." You chucked as you buckled up.

"Here we go." Jensen said as he pulled out of the driveway.

You watched as Evie watched out the window as you got closer and closer to her school.

She squealed when you finally arrived. Soon and you were carrying Ryker and Jensen was carrying her into the school building.

You soon entered her classroom and watched as her eyes lit up and the new surroundings.

"Hi. I'm Evie's teacher, we met at orientation." The lady said as she walked up to you.

"Mrs. Williams, of course." You said as you gave a soft smile.

"Here is the schedule. Everyday we will start off with a fun little video and they will do some arts and crafts. Then we will do a new learning activity. After that we have snack and then nap time. Once the children wake up, we will have lunch." She said as she pointed to times on a piece of paper and then handed one to you and Jensen.

"Thank you." He said as he looked at the paper closer.

"And we will come pick her up at 1, right?" You confirmed.

"Yes ma'am. We do offer a after school daycare to parents who can't take off from work to get their kids though. We are open until 7pm." She explained.

"Oh okay. I work from home though, so 1 o'clock shouldn't be a problem. Thank you so much." You said.

"Your welcome. Is there anything else I can help you with?' She asked.

"I think that's all." Jensen said as he shook her hand.

"I will see you at 1, baby. Mommy loves you." You said to Evie as you bent down and hugged her.

"Bye, Sweetheart." Jensen said and you both left the school building hand in hand.

You put Ryker back in the car and went to the passenger seat. You sat still and Jensen got in beside you.

"Hey." He said as he noticed your change in mood. "Baby, look at me please."

You continued to look at the grounds, fighting back the tears that welled up in your eyes and made them burn.

He placed a hand on your chin and moved your face to where he could see it.

"Hey, don't cry baby. What's wrong?" He asked as he placed your head on his shoulder.

"You think she's sad, you know, she hasn't ever been left alone without someone she knew before." You cried.

"She's okay, sweetheart. She's going to have so much fun today. She's going to make new friends, and make new crafts." He said trying to reassure you.

"She's not suppose to be in school yet, J." You said as you raised your head up and looked him in the eyes.

"I know, she's growing up way too fast. They both are as he looked back in the back seat as Ryker was chewing on his toes.

You started laughing as you looked at your son.

"He gets that from you." You joked as you wi[ed the tears from your face.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want to leave her." You said to Jensen.

"Don't apologize, baby. I know." He said as he placed a piece of hair behind your ear.

"I guess we should get going, you have to get to work." You said as you looked at the clock.

"Are you sure your ready to go?" He asked as he took your hand.

"Yeah, I'm sure. She'll be okay." You said as you looked back at the school for the last time.

"Alright." He said as he pulled out of the school parking lot.