Chapter 64: Wayward Sons

Shortly after the news broke about the ending of supernatural, a worldwide virus called COVID-19 swept across many nations and shut down he world for months. 

This gave Jensen, you, and all of your friends time at home to spend with your families. You were thankful because when Jensen was working and filming, time all together as a family was rare. The virus forced everyone to stay inside, which was a good and a bad thing at the same time. You and Jensen went stir crazy having the kids at home everyday, not able to even make a simple trip to the grocery store. You missed your family outings and the little activities you would do. But you found other things you could do around your house together. You probably played twister 452 times and made up different monopoly rules so the kids could join in. Movie nights with popcorn and too much soda was a weekly ritual. You guys made the best out of an awful situation. 

Many years later.. 

Jensen stared on a few different movies and tv shows after Supernatural, before retiring. 

Evie grew up to be a geriatric nurse and Ryker followed in his fathers footsteps. 

Coincidentally, so did Jared's boys. The producers of Supernatural decided to create a "Wayward Sons" show where now their sons were the hunters after their fathers went down in a blaze of glory. 

It made you and Jensen proud. 

Eventually you had grand-kids and spoiled them rotten as they grew. You could confidently say that life turned out wayyy different than what you had expected... but you wouldn't change any part of it for a second.   

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the sloppy and drawn out ending. I've lost the very little touch I had lol. 

I also apologize for any loop holes or loose strings. Thank you guys so much again.<3