Chapter 50 : October 12th

You were 8 months pregnant. The urges to have Ryker in your arms grew more and more everyday. Everything was ready for him, he just had to get here now.

"Baby! Wake up!" Jensen yelled as he ran into Evie's nursery.

You jumped up as fast as you physically could, and followed quickly behind him.

"What happened?" You asked frantically.

"I was sitting here with her on the floor, just playing, and she yelled mommy." He said with a big smile.

"She did?" You asked as you reached for your daughter with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I woke you, just thought you would want to know." He said looking over to you.

"Of course. I need to get up and busy anyway." You said as you kissed Jensen and walked back to your bedroom.

You had your final ultrasound checkup today before the birth. You were excited and quickly began getting ready. Once you were finished, you dressed Evie and fixed her hair. You played with her for a few minutes while Jensen finished up himself.

30 minutes later you were all pulling up to the doctors office. You tried to carry Evie inside, but Jensen took her from you.

"Remember what the doctor said, nothing over 20 pounds. Evie is right at that. I just don't want you to strain yourself." He said as he kissed your timple and held the door open for you.

You knew he meant well, but you also didn't want to feel like you couldn't even hold your own child.

You walked inside and checked in, soon and you were back in room.

"So how are we doing?" Your doctor asked as she applied the gel and started moving the wand around your stomach.

"Good. Im still eating right, taking my medicine, and Jensen is making sure about that weight rule." You smiled over to him as he gave an apologizing smile. You grabbed his hand and ran your thumb against the back of it. You turned your attention back tot he doctor who was just smiling.

"There he is. Still handsome as ever." She said pointing to the screen.

"His fetal heartbeat is still great, doesn't seem to be anything wrong." She said as you breathed a sigh of relief.

"I'm going to say that your due date will be about October 12th." She said as she wiped the gel from your stomach and you stood back up.

"Great. Thank you so much!" You said giving her a hug before leaving.

You all loaded back into Jensen's truck before parting for home again.

Once you arrived home, you called Gen.

"Hey! Guess what." You said to her after she answered.

"What?" She said excitedly.

"October 12th. Baby Ryker Ackles will be here!" You squealed as you sat down.

"Oh my gosh! That's great!" She said happily.

"I know! I'm so ready for him to be here." You sighed.

"Yea, I know the feeling. Hey, could I tell you something?" She spoke in a lower voice.

"Of course. Come on over." You said.

"Thanks. Be there in a minute." She said as she hung up the phone.

You just smiled and walking into your bedroom to change into some comfortable clothes. You peaked inside Evie's nursery to see her sleeping. Jense sat in the rocking chair beside her crib. You left him be, not wanting to disturb.

In a few minutes Gen was ringing the door bell. You answered the door with a hug, and you both went into the kitchen. You fixed some tea and you both sat down at the table.

"What's up?" You asked her curiously.

"First, promise not to freak out and not to tell anyone yet." She said holding out her pinky finger.

You quickly nodded and pinky promised like middle schoolers.

"Okay, is everything okay?" You asked getting a little worried.

"I'm pregnant." Gen said smiling.

"Oh my gosh, Gen! That's amazing!" You said.

"But you cant tell anyone, no one knows yet. Not even Jared." She said looking around.

"Why haven't you told him?" You asked.

"Cause it may not be his.." She trailed off.

"What?!" You looked at her with a shocked expression.

"I'm just kidding. " She said laughing at your face.

"I hate you." You chuckled.

"You love me. But for real, I wanted to surprise him." She said eagerly.

"You could pass out and be rushed to the hospital like I was." You laughed.

"Or not." She chuckled.

"Oh, you could take a pregnancy test and buy a onesie and give then to him tonight." You suggested.

"That's a great idea. I'm gonna go and get started. I'll call you later!" She said as she grabbed her coat and left.

You laughed at your best friend, and headed upstairs again. You saw Jensen asleep in the rocking chair. You smiled as you walked in there and grabbed his hand.

"Come on, babe. Lets go." You said as you both went to lay down.