Chapter 1: They're real

(Y/n)=your name
(F/c)=favorite color
(H/l)=hair length
(H/c)=hair color
(E/c)=eye color
(F/s)=favorite song
(B/F/N)= Best friend name
(F/N)=Friend Name

¥(Y/N)'S POV¥
I was walking home like normal. I put my ear buds in and listen to (f/s) as loud as it could be so I was stuck in my "little world"not hearing outside the music. The walk home was always quiet and no one ever really walks through the woods home but my house is somewhat in the wood so yeah. On my way home I decided it could wait a little. I stopped and climbed a tree. I liked being in the trees, even though I never normally climb a trees. When I get to a sturdy branch I sit and looked out into the woods. While I was gazing into the woods, I see someone just standing there.. Looking at me. Hmmm.. I think to myself. It's Monday.. Imma go check out who that is. And with that thought I climbed down and started towards the woods. Before I could step any closer into the woods my phone goes off. I, stupidly, answer before I see who it is. "Hello?!" An older woman's voice yells through the phone, making me jump a little. It was my mom calling. "(Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU?!?" My mother booms through the phone. "Mom everything is fine... I'm still on my way home... I'll be there in about 10-15 minutes ok? Don't worry" I reassure my mother as she replies, "Ok.. and don't forget your making dinner" with that she hung up and I sighed. I started my walk home again before I got the chance to look into the woods.

¥Time Skip 5 minutes cause I can¥

While walking I turned down my music to take in the sound of nature. While I take in the sound of nature, I hear a sound that shouldn't be in nature. Metal clanking together. Clank click clank. The Sound was right behind me. So of course being the curious child I am, I looked behind myself. I see that boy who was in the woods. He looks my age, but his face was hidden by a mask that covers his mouth and orange goggles. He twitches now and then. But what makes me walk faster is the 2 hatchets in his hands. A crimson red color stains their blades. They bounce off each other and occasionally the dirt, making clicking and clanking sounds. I turn around and walk faster. When I do I hear the sound become louder and more frequent. In almost no time I am running. The Sound got louder until it slowly left and I was at my back door. I take no time and go inside.

¥Toby' s POV¥
Jeff made me want to kill him before I left. I went into the woods to find a victim, and lucky me I saw one. A girl about my age, (h/l) (h/c) hair. But I couldn't see her eyes, even though that wouldn't matter soon. She was going to die anyways. She was in a tree high up. I was looking right at her as she stared back at me. Soon she start to climb down so I knew she would be coming to look for me. So I rush over close to her but out of sight. But before she could enter the woods, a phone rings and she answers it. A lady's voice comes through the phone rather loudly. I could hear it from where I was standing. I watched as she jumped at the loud voice. She sounded almost as if she was scared to talk but she also sounded confident. After the call she sighed, turned, and left. Walking back to the direction I assume her home was. Curiously I followed hidden at first but about five minutes later I walked out and let my hatchets hit each other making noise. She turns around and looks at me. I twitched as she looks at me. Then I could finally see her (e/c) eyes. She turns and walks faster. So I follow... Faster. Then she starts to run and I chase after her. I get so close until I stop and run back into the woods to make her think she lost me, but really she didn't. She led me to her home. I twitched as I watched her enter her home. Why didn't I kill her? I ask myself. Before I leave, I see a (f/c) heart necklace on the ground with the words (B/F/N) and (Y/N) best friends forever. I picked it up, assuming it was her's and I head back home.