Chapter 2: He's Hiding Something

¥(Y/N)'s POV¥

I woke the next  morning to a chill in my room. I look around to see why, and I notice my window wide open. When did I open my window? I ask myself as I get up to close it. I stand up, my legs fill with pain. "Ow!" I says as I look down,"Oh yeah. Him." I say to myself, remembering last night and the boy who almost killed me, the boy who followed me, the boy now has my (f/c) heart necklace.
I got up and closed the window. I head to my dresser to grab some clothes and  I grab a towel and head to the shower again. I was always the first one up in the house. Mostly because I wake up at like 4:30. I really could sleep in today because school was closed, teacher work day. I quickly shower and get dressed. I make a quick breakfast for myself, and then head to the door after eating. I leave a note saying I was going out on a walk for a bit. My only reason I wanted to go was to find that guy. In my mind I am hoping that was a cosplayer trying to scare me, but I didn't feel like staying to find out last night. I grab a light jacket and head out with my phone and ear buds, and also a pocket knife I kept normally under my pillow but now I'm taking it with me. I go outside, and climb a tree. While up in the tree, I look around the quiet woods. I slowly start to climb through the trees making my way around. Soon I take on quick speed. My speed stops though as an object almost hits my head. When I stop, I accidentally lean back and fall off the tree.

¥Toby' s POV¥

Last night I was so mad I was going to kill that girl. So last night I paid her a visit. I climbed up to her window and opened it. I saw her. Just laying in her bed. Her (h/c) hair a bit of a mess. I smirked, This will be fun I think a I stand right by her bed looking down at the sleeping girl. I raised a hatchet up high. It never came back down. Kill her. I told myself, but I couldn't. I twitched, and that made me drop the hatchet behind me. She moved a bit. I quickly grabbed the hatchet and jumped out the window not closing it behind me. When I go home Jeff was bugging  me even more. "Jeff c-could you j-j-just stop!" I yell at him. "Stop what tic boy" He responds with some attitude. "Hey could You please note the fact that you have killed no one in the past day or so. Because ya know slender isn't too happy." I look at him ready to punch him or split his head open with my hatchet but I don't. "J-Jeff that is n-n-None of your b-business" I tell him as I head my room. I lock the door and throw my hatchets the wall. They stick in the wall. I take off my goggles and mask, then I take my gloves off and unwrap the necklace from my hand. I looked at it. I wrap it around my bed post and get ready for sleep.

¥Time Skip to morning cause I can¥

I woke and smelled waffles. As soon as the scent was in my nose, I jumped up and got dressed and ran downstairs. Slender was making breakfast and I was the third person up. I sat at the table and ate. Soon Jeff came down. Ready to bug me more Woods. I say to myself. "Toby knowing him, of course he is." Slender said. "Oh y-yeah you c-can hear m-m-my thoughts." I say as I look towards him. "Toby I've been meaning to talk to you about how your killing has been going, and noticing from what I am told you ha-"I cut him off before he finishes, "Yes I k-know..I h-h-haven't killed anyone..c-can we j-just drop I-I-it!" Jeff looks at me. My face is filled with annoyance. "I-I need some f-f-fresh air." I say as I get up, grab my hatchets and leave. I walk through the woods throwing my hatchets at trees as I walk. Then I hear some noise in the trees. I look up and see her again. What is she doing out here? I ask myself. I then throw my hatchet up at her as a warning shot by her head. She stumbles back and falls. I can't let her fall to her death...or could I? No. I think to myself as I rush over to her and catch her bride style before she hits the ground. Her (e/c) eyes closed tightly. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair was some what messy from the fall and the wind when falling.
She opens her eyes and what I see is confusion and then fear. I twitch as I hold her.