Chapter 7:Someone To Brighten My Day

{Please read (A/N) at the end thanks. Have fun reading!!}

{(Y/N)'S POV}

I stare at Toby, almost with disbelief. Tears threaten to fall down my face. "You were part of a murder that killed one person that was my whole life!" I yell at him. He takes a step a closer to me. I back away. "NO!Don't come near me!" I yell as i run towards the door. Toby and Slender Man didn't try to stop me, so i ran through the Mansion until i found the bottom and the front door. i saw many others there that I have seen before. Like when that guy was above me and i punched him. He was here, and so was the others that came with Toby. There were also more. Some i haven't seen. I put that aside and ran out the door. i didn't care where i went to, or what direction i was going in but all i knew was that I had to get away from these murders.
{TOBY'S POV}

When (Y/N) ran out the room, I quickly chased after her, but the problem was.. I didn't know where she went or if she even got out this place. When I was sure i checked every room, I ran downstairs. I saw Jeff laying across the couch. "Jeff!!" i shout making him jump. i rush over to him,"Have y-y-you seen (Y-Y/N)?!?!" I yell, not meaning to. "Yeah.. she ran outside." He tells me. I nod and race outside, not hearing Slender yelling at me. I go deep into the woods looking for (y/n) because while she is here, and while she is alive, she is my duty to watch over and protect. That is what Slender and I agreed on. I stopped running and listened. I heard, crying. i looked around for where the sound was coming from. Soon I found it. It was (Y/N). She had her knees up and her head in her hands. her legs looked cut up, and so did her arms. what catches my eyes is the blood coming down from her wrists. "(Y/n).. "I say softly. She looks up and backs away. "Don't come near me!" She yells. "(Y/N p-please..let me e-explain wha-" she cut me off. "No!! I don't want to hear what you have to say, Toby!" She gets up. I stand, frozen, in my spot. She turns and runs off again. I snap out my thoughts and race after her again. I catch up to her and pin her to the ground. I turn her over to face me. "(Y/N) STOP AND LET ME EXPLAIN!!" I yell at her. I didn't mean to yell, but I was getting frustrated. I look at her (e/c) fill with tears and fear. I hold her down, with a lot of force because she is squirming so much. I see the pain in her eyes as I hold her down, but I dont let her go. "Toby! Let go you're hurting me!!" She shouts. For some reason, I can't hear her. "NO! NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME! Im taking you back to the mansion. And you're going to let me explain why I did that." I snap at her. I didn't stutter once or twitch. I watch as she cowers underneath me. Her eyes filled with even more fear. She says nothing. I get up and grab her wrist. "OW!!" She yells because of the cuts on her writs. I ignore her and drag her back to the Mansion. I hear her crying behind me. We get back and everyone stares at us. I ignore the looks and drag her to her room. I throw her in and slam the door behind me. Only thing was that, I didn't know someone else was in the room as well. I watched as (Y/N) stumbles in her room towards her bed, trying to get away from me.I clutch my fists and walk towards her."Now you listen and let me explain" I start,"I only did that because I was told to. It was, do my job or die and god knows I don't want to die after all my past and how great my life is now. But I-""Rogers" I froze when I heard my name being called from the deep familiar voice, I didn't move when Slender's tendrils pulled me back away from (Y/N), I didn't move when I realized what I was doing. I was over top of (Y/N) with a hatchet in my hand.

{(Y/N)'S POV}
I was terrified of Toby after he threw me into my room, slammed the door, and stood above me with a hatchet in his hand, held above me. I was terrified.I was shaking so much and my eyes wear filled with so much fear. I was too scared to even listen to Toby. Next thing I knew was that Toby was being pulled away from me by a big, black, tendril or two. "Rogers"Slender Man said. Toby didn't talk. I sat frozen in fear. I held my legs and tried to hide my writs. "Toby, You shall not tell her why you did that. and I know she didn't hear you. It was because she was too scared of you to listen." Slender spoke. "I-I-I d-d-d-didn-n-n't mean to scare you, (Y/N) Im s-s-so sorry." Toby says looking at me. He twitches. I don't look up at him. I just hide my writs and look down.  "Toby, come on. She doesn't want to be near you right now" Slender says as he starts to pull Toby out my room. 
{The song is how Toby felt}