Chapter 16: I Was Too Slow

{TOBY'S POV}

I stare in the room at (Y/N), Jeff, and Smile dog laying on the ground, unconscious. "I-I'm not hu-urting them!" I scream and look at him. I twitch violently for a few seconds. He keeps his smile plastered onto his face. He walks into the room and grabs (Y/N) and Jeff by the collar. He lifts them up. "Cause if you don't I will. I'll even tie you up and make you watch as I rip her guts out~" He says as he waves her slightly. I take a step forward and he jerks her back and away from me. "No no no~ you going to help me or no?~" He coons to me. I look down at the ground. I can't do this. I don't want to hurt her, Jeff I could care less about. What do I do what do I do what do i- wait I got it. I look back up at him, "Fine I'll help." He chuckles and and drops her on the ground. I walk slowly towards her and kneel down. "G-got any r-r-rope?" I look at him. He smiles and goes over to a closet in the corner of the room and goes through it. He comes back with some and hands it to me. I bite the inside of my cheek as I start to tie her up. Her skin is stained red slightly from cuts and wounds. I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. I watch as he duck tapes smile's front paws together and then his back paws. I feel her twitch slightly on my shoulder. "Do y-you have a p-private room i-i cou-c-could do this in?" I ask looking at him. He grabs my arm and we appear in a room that is a replicate of the one we were just in but this one has a bed. "I'll be back in a bit~" he says as he disappears. I, gently, place her on the bed. I sit next to her and pet her (h/c) hair lightly. I sigh. "I'm sorry baby..."

{(Y/N)'S POV}
I lay in the dark. I get up and look around. I walk around and a door appears. I walk up and open it. A bright white light floods in. I cover my face with my arms. When the light clears, I stare in confusion. "My bedroom?" I walk in and then look behind me. It's the hallway that leads to my room. I walk around my room a bit and then I leave and walk down stairs. My mother sits at the table, her eyes hold dark bags under them. She drinks coffee, her hair is messy and not kept well. This isn't my mother. I walk closer and she looks up. "My baby!" She gets up quickly and hugs me. I hug back confused. "Babygirl I missed you so much. I was so worried about you. Are you hurt? Did he hurt you? Did he ra-" I push my mom away. "Mom I'm fine. Why are you so concerned?" She stares at me slightly. "I lost my baby to a murder. Everyone thinks you're dead babygirl." She smiles, "but you're not" I look around a bit. That blow to the head must have made her forget what she did to me... "Where is my step-dad?" I ask watching her. "He's at work. He should be home soon." She walks to the living room and sits on the couch. "Come come sit." I walk over and sit by her. She turns the T.V. on and it plays only static. "This was our favorite show babygirl." She says watching the T.V. "Mom it's only playing static..." I say as I look at her. Some of the hair covering my face moves and she looks at me. She looks at my eye and moves the hair the rest of the way. She gasps and stares in shock "WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!?" She exclaims. "It's nothing mom." I say quickly covering my eye. My mother rushes up and runs upstairs. I get up and follow a bit. She runs back down looking decent and grabs my arm. She pulls me to the door. "Mom what are you doing??" I ask her. She says nothing as she shoves me in the car. "Seat belt now" she says. Concerned I buckle up.  She starts driving and I ask her again, "Mom where are we going?" This time she answers. "The hospital to get that removed off your eye." I stare at her, "WHAT NO! IT'S A PART OF ME NOW!" I scream at her. She ignores me and continues to drive. I try to unbuckle the seat belt and it wont budge. I look over at my mother quickly my face full of terror. Her eyes are concentrated on the road. Soon enough we get to the ER and a male nurse comes out to the car. He goes to my side and opens the door. He stabs a needle into my neck. I scream a bit and soon everything goes black. I wake up moments later, tied down to a table. I frantically look around for help. I see my mother talking to a doctor in the corner of the room. "MOM!" I scream at her. They stop and look at me. The doctor walks over. "There is no safe way to get that off your eye so..." He stops and takes a deep breath, "we have to surgically remove your eye." I stare wide eyed at them. "I CAN SEE FINE! YOU'RE NOT TAKING MY EYE!!" I scream and thrash. My mother comes up to me and place a hand on my shoulder. Her voice is soft, "I'm sorry baby..." I feel weak and everything goes black. I groan and turn a bit as I feel something holding me together. My eyes snap open and I roll on to a floor. "Ow" I groan out, my face in the floor. I hear someone gasp and get up. The place smells like rotting bodies and candy. I feel myself being picked up. I look around and see Toby. His face is in shock and he looks ecstatic. "You-ou're awake!!" He hugs me. "This has to be fake too right. You're not real. This is just another dream." I sigh out. Then I feel it. The pain on my arms. I quickly try to look but I can't move them. Toby sits me down on the bed and untied me. I quickly look at my arms. They are cut open again. How? I couldn't have done this while I was knocked out because I never did anything to my arms... I look at Toby. He doesn't look at me. "Did you do this?" I say to him. "I-It was to gi-give him so-o-om-me of your b-b-blood, or your head..." He says his head down. I stare at him and then look away. I stand up and hug him. He gets startled but then hugs me back. "Thank you for not killing me" I say softly in his ear. I feel him hug me tighter and then he pulls back. "So how do we get out of here exactly?" I ask him. He looks around, I do as well. I walk close to the walls and feel them. Some of the wood for the walls is rotten. "This means that at least one of you is.." I say to myself out loud as I walk and push the wood. One  board falls out, making a hole in the wall. I smirk a bit and look at Toby. "Psst over here Tobz" I call out to him as I slip out of the hole. He follows out but then looks at the building. "What is it?" I ask him. "H-He has L-Liu, Jef-ff and Smil-le dog.." He stutters out. I finish his sentence, "And we aren't leaving them behind are we?" He shakes his head no and I nod. "Let's do this" He hands me one of his hatchets and we creep to the front of the building. We get to the front door and look in. "You get Jeff and smile and I get Liu?" I whisper. He nods and whispers to me where Liu should be. I nod and go in as quietly as I can be. I go to the right as Toby zooms off to the left. I stay crouched as I walk. I get to a a kitchen and then I see him as I walk. He is awake and slumped over in his chair in a dining room. His stitches look to be cut back open. I get closer to him, while staying hidden. "Psst" I say quietly. He lifts his head and looks around. I angle the small ax to catch light and shine onto his face. He looks over and smiles. I put a finger to my lips to tell him to be quiet. I walk over and try to untie him. Then I realize I have a hatchet and I cut the ropes. He hugs me and I hug back. "FUCK ROGERS!!" We jump as someone screams. "Jeff.."Liu says softly. "Let's go" I say as I head towards where the yell came from.

{TOBY'S POV}
We decide to split up. I was going for Jeff and his dog while she was going for Liu. I crept towards where that room was. Once I get there I look in and see that clown was already in there. Smile was locked in a dog cage with a muzzle over his mouth. Jeff's hands are cuffed to a wall. His mouth being uncovered but nothing is coming out. His hoodie and shirt, stripped from his body. He is awake and is trying to thrash away from LJ. I watch as the clown cuts into his smile more with his claws. He thrashes his head away as his claws start to trickle down his body. He scratches Jeff's neck, chest and gets down to his stomach. He marks an X on him by cutting into his stomach. He tries to scream but can't. I move to stand in the doorway... Jeff looks up at me and then LJ. I clear my throat. He looks back at me with a smile. "I-I did i-i-it.. then I b-bur-ried her." I say my voice cold. He chuckles and walks over. "Good. Now would you like to help me here." I walk in as he speaks. He grabs my shoulder and shows me what he has done to Jeff. Jeff's body is coated in blood in some spots with deep cuts in his body and on his neck. "See the X on him, use your hatchet and cut it open." He says while pushing me forwards. I look at Jeff as he watches me. "Wh-Why can't I h-hear him?" I ask not doing anything. "Oh well I gave him a special powdered candy that mutes his voice. It should be wearing off soon but, I wouldn,t worry about it." I stare at Jeff thinking of a plan. "B-But I lik-ike to hear them sc-scre-eam as I kill them" I quickly respond to him. I look at Jeff and wink as if trying to say I have a plan but he doesn't seem to get it. "Oh I love hoe you think boy~" The clown places a hand on my shoulder. I keep my eyes on the ground as I try to think of better ways to by time for (Y/N). Some time passes and I can hear Jeff groaning. "Toby I'm gonna fucking kill you." He says to me but I ignore it. I walk up to him. I don't want to hurt him but, something in me tells me I should. It could be from everything he's done to me and (Y/N). I press my hatchet to one of the lines on the X. I whisper to him, "Scream f-fuck." I slowly cut and he screams, "FUCK ROGERS!!" LJ laughs hysterically and I stop cutting. I only left a small cut but It still needed stitches. I feel someone staring at me and i turn around to see (Y/N) and Liu peaking in the room. I wiggle my hatchet at my side and slightly point to LJ as he is still laughing. I nod at her and she nods back holding my other hatchet at ready. She slowly walks up and once she's close enough she swings at him and I swing too. I hit his chest while she hits his lower back. He stops laughing and gasps. He looks down at me and growls and then looks behind him at her. "YOU SAID SHE WAS DEAD YOU TWITCHING LIAR!" He screams as he slashes at me. He hits my face but as normal, I don't feel it. I do however recoil back when I get hit. (Y/N) strikes at him again as Liu runs over and starts to get his brother down.  I get up and help (Y/N). I never knew how strong this clown was, until he throws us both back with one swing. I watch as she hits the wall hard. She struggles to get up, but his focus isn't on her. It's on me. I get to my feet and hold my hatchet in my hand, ready to hit him. As I go to swing at him, he grabs the hatchet and throws it at (Y/N). "NO!" I scream as I go to run, trying to get the hatchet. I was too slow. 
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

HHHHEEELLLOOOO ALL MY LIL' CHILLIN'S!!!! YEAH IT'S BEEN A BIT BUT IM BACK AND HERE THE THE NEXT CHAPTER. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO GUESSED IN MY LAST POST THAT WE WOULD BE IN THE ROOM WITH JEFF YOU WERE RIGHT! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY. I FINALLY MADE ONE THAT IS BACK TO IT'S NORMAL LENGTH, LONG. I'M SORRY IT TAKES ME A WHILE BUT WITH ALL THIS VIRUS STUFF GOING ON I SHOULD HAVE TIME TO WRITE MORE, BUT DON'T HOLD ME ON THAT. ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND I WANNA SEE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK IN GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER TOO, SO PLEASE LEAVE THAT IN THE COMMENTS. BE SAFE, WASH YOUR HANDS, AND REMEMBER I LOVE YOU ALL MY BEAUTIFUL WEIRDOS!!!!
PEACE
~~PINNINA