Chapter 5: The World Went Black

¥Toby'S POV¥

I carried (y/n) back to the mansion in silence with Slender and Jeff. When we get there, people stare at me. I rush to my room with her in my arms. I lay her on my bed and go slam my door and lock it. I gently take off my mouth guard, goggles, and very gently take my hatchets off her hands. I pace back and forth looking at her. I twitch as I stop and hear a knock on my door. I unlock my door and go back to (y/n),"it's o-o-open!" I say as Eyeless Jack walks in. "Hey Toby..Slender told me to come stitch her up.."He says as he walks over. I look at him and back at her. "Toby..I need to take her to my room so I can stitch her up."He tells me. "Fine..b-b-but if y-y-you even try t-t-to take  her kidneys I s-s-swear I will my-murder you Ey-Eyeless Jack." I tell him. He nods and picks her up carrying her to his room.
¥Eyeless Jack's POV¥
After I convinced Toby I wouldn't hurt (y/n), I took her to my room. I started on her arms. The cuts were so deep and some even fresh. After I did her arms I had to do her stomach. I take her shirt off and place it on my bed. I can see the bandage she had around her that was drenched in old blood. Some looked fresh. I was fighting a huge urge to not take her kidneys so Toby doesn't kill me.
¥Time Skip 10 MINS cuz I can¥
I just finished stitching her up. I stood above her, proud of my work.. Not too long while I'm standing over  her she wakes up and screams noticing that she does not have her shirt on and that I'm just stand in  above  her staring at her. She punches me in the face hard. My mask, covering  my face, only makes the pain worse. I stumbled back as my door bursts open. At the door I saw Toby, Slender, Jeff, Sally, and Masky. Toby rushes over to (y/n) taking his hoodie off and giving it to her. She puts it on quickly."W-What the h-h-hell EJ!?!???" He shouts at me. "Toby listen...I just finished stitching up her stomach. I didn't try anything trust me." He looks at me and then (y/n). He then looks at the others at the door. He looks back at (y/n). He holds his hand out to (y/n)"(Y/n) come w-w-with me..please?" He says softly to her. She nods and takes his hand slowly, and carefully, getting off my some what "operating bed". He looks back at me,"T-Thank you Jack" he says as I nod. I notice that (y/n) stands very close to Toby.
¥TOBY'S POV¥
After EJ took (y/n) to his room, I went down stairs. I was almost blown off my feet with questions from the other. Now I'm not normally the one to shout but they were too loud. "SHUT UP!!!!" I yelled and they starred at me almost shocked.
¥TIME SKIP 5 MINS CUZ I HAVE RIGHTS¥
After I finished explaining things, I took some questions. Sally was the first to ask. "So..if she gets better and can stay here..Can I have a tea party with her?" I look at Slender. "C-Can she s-stay?" I ask him. He takes a minute or so and then nods yes. I turn back to Sally and nod.. she jumps happily. Masky asked next. "So does this mean you'll bug her more than me?" I walk up to him and put a hand on his shoulder I hang my head down. "M-Masky Masky M-Masky Masky.." I pause and look at him,"I will n-never stop b-bugging you..ever" I tell him. I can't help but laugh as he grabs my hand and take it off his shoulder. He sighs and turns away. Next thing I hear is (y/n) screaming. I race up stairs with some others behind me. I burst into EJ's room and rush over to (y/n). I yank my hoodie off and hand it to her when I notice she doesn't have a shirt on. "W-What the h-h-hell EJ!?!?!" I shout at him.  He looks at me and replies,"Toby listen..I just finished stitching  up her stomach. I didn't try anything trust me." I look at him  and then at (y/n), and then I look at the crowd that followed me up stairs. Which was , slender, Sally, Masky, and Jeff. I look at (y/n) and hold my hand out, "(y/n) come w-w-with me...please?" I ask her softly. She nods and takes my hand. She gets off the bed and stays very close to me. I knew it was because she was scared. I grabbed her shirt and headed for the door, slowly. I thanked Jack as we  left. We walk out EJ's room and Slender tells me where her room is. I don't like how close it is to BEN and Jeff's room but I don't argue. I lead her to her room and open the door. The room was dark and VERY dusty. I went to the bed and hit it. A cloud of dust came off it."I-is this really t-the room h-h-he is giving y-y-you? Man w-we have some cleaning." I say as I look around the room.
¥TIME SKIP 30MIN CUZ ME DON'T WANT TO EXPLAIN CLEANING¥
(Y/N) and I finally finished cleaning her room up. Most of the dust was gone and now there was some light in the room because we found a window that was covered by a black current. "S-S-So how do y-y-you feel?" I ask her. I takes her a minute to answer. "I feel fine..I guess....What about you?" She asks. "Well..I don't feel pain...like normal..and I'm glad you're ok" I tell her. She looks at me,"you can't feel pain right?" She asks. I hum yes. "Then why did you fall over in pain when I kneed you in the nuts" she asks. I froze and looked at her. "Uh..um" I can't think..I mean I didn't feel it but..it's a man's weak spot ok-so girl's please by my name, Ticci Toby.. don't abuse men there...just just dont...I've seen what happens..- .."I wa-wasn't in pa-pain. I-I was in shock. Now if I f-f-felt pain...I w-w-would have stayed t-there for h-h-hours and never t-t-try to climb in your w-w-window to murder y-y-you" I said. I watched as she froze in fear. I thought of what I said and mentally slapped myself for saying that part out loud. I bit my bottom lip trying to think of words when suddenly the door opened. I watched as (Y/N) ran and got behind me. I look at the door and see Jeff in the Door way. "J-Jeff what  do y-y-you want?" I say crossing my arms. He walks in,"Slender told me to get (Y/N) and bring her down stairs." I felt (Y/N) gripped the back of my hoodie. "How a-a-about I bring h-h-her downstairs?" I ask. Jeff stands there as if he was thinking. He looks  at me and then her. He walk  over,"Toby can I talk to you..alone?"I look back at (Y/N) I ask her to let go of my hoodie so I could talk with Jeff. She lets go and I walk with Jeff out her room. We close the door and Jeff grabs my hand. "J-Jeff what are you doing?" I ask as he leads me  to his room. "There was something  I needed to show you in my room." He says as  he leads me  to the closet. He opens the door and steps in looking for something. "Toby help me find a gray T-Shirt I need to show you something on it." He says. I sigh and walk in. He has a strangely big closet. What am  I saying we all have big closets. I get in and Jeff runs out and pushes me the rest of the way and closes the door locking it. I quickly turn and beat on the door,"WHAT THE H-Hell JEFF!?!?!?" I yell "Nope.. I need  to get (Y/N) to Slender." He says and I hear  him run off.
¥(Y/N)'S POV¥

When Jeff came in, I quickly went behind Toby. I stayed behind him shaking  a bit. Hold on..When did  I start gripping Toby's hoodie?"J-Jeff what do y-you want?" Toby asks. He sounds annoyed. Jeff comes closer. "Slender told me to get (Y/N) and bring her downstairs" "How a-a-about I bring h-h-her downstairs?" He asks. Jeff stopped and started thinking. He then came closer,"Toby can I talk to you..alone?" He asks. Toby turns to me and asks if  I could let go of his hoodie. I did and sat on my bed as the guys left. It felt like forever until Jeff came in. I moved back on my bed scared. His grin grows bigger as he walks closer. "Oh come on.. You can't  be scared of me..You tried  to kill ." He says coming closer reaching  for my wrist. He grabs my wrist before I had a chance to really react. "Now come on. SlenderMan would like to talk with you" he says as  he, practically, drags me off my bed. He leads me down a hallways  down some stairs. He takes me around in some halls and then up some stairs. Is he trying to confuse me. I think to my self. Well it's what I want him  to do so you don't find the way out so easily. Someone tells me through thought. I look around frantically for where the voice could have come from. We then arrive at two very tall doors. Jeff knocks on it and a deep voice, like the one that was in my head, said come in. We walk in and I see a very tall man, dressed in a suit and tie, and has no face sitting in front of a beautiful wooden desk. "Sir I brought her here" Jeff says as his grip on my wrist tightens. The tall man, who I now am assuming is Slender Man, stood up and turned to Jeff and me. He walks over with his arms crossed. He looks down at me. "You're the one my proxie has been going on about? Saying that you defended him from Jeff, and was locked in a basement by your own parents, and who also cuts themselves" He says. I had no words so I just nodded. "Jeff, you may leave. (Y/N) you must stay so I can....talk...with you" he says. Jeff leaves and I grab my wrist he was holding so tightly. I hold it lightly looking at it. SlenderMan walks closer to me. I back up with fear when he steps closer. He chuckles a bit. His chuckles are deep. I looked up at him in fear. "Don't fear child. I won't hurt you since you tried to defend my proxie. I am..allowing you to live with us." He adds" but you will live by my rules. Ok child?" I think for a minute the nod an ok. He hold out a hand and I take it. When I do, I realized that, that a mistake. He held my hand as pain surges trough me like fire. I started to scream because of the pain. He let go of my hand as the pain grew worse and static clouds my vision. I screamed  more. After what felt like forever the pain died down and I quieted down a bit. Then I felt a huge burning pin go o my left eye. I held it and started to scream again. Next thing I say was Toby braking open SlederMan's door with his hatchets. Next thing I knew was the world  went black.

Heeeeeeeey my lil chillins'  I'M BACK!!! Yeah  I know I  haven't been writing. I don't have Internet and my  tablet hates me.But yeah so here it ..Chapter 5...heh sorry for the cliffhangers love us all  my beautiful weirdos---
PEACE-Pinina
that's my new name..Well what friends call me