Chapter 9: Slenderman

{(Y/N)'S POV}

I wish I knew how long I slept because that felt amazing. When I woke I heard someone talking to me. I wanted to look and see who was talking to me but my eyes didn't want to open."MMM five more minutes..." I groan out in a morning voice. "C-C-Come on..Y-Y-You need to ge-e-et up" The voice says. "hhhmmmmm" Is the only response they get back. Whatever I am cuddling with I hold closer and tighter. "W-W-Well you know I need to g-g-go right?" They say. "Then leave and let me sleep.." I tell them. "But I-I-I can't... you're h-h-holding me" When they say that I start to open my eyes. As soon as I see who I'm holding I quickly let go and sit up. Toby. I was holding Toby in my sleep.My face turns pink as I hide behind my (H/L) (H/C). I hear him chuckle a bit. I punch him a bit in the stomach. "Ah that h-h-hurt so much~" He mocks. "Shut up Toby" I say as I hug my knees. I'm still wrapped up in the blankets. "C-C-Come on...S-Slender Man wants to talk with you.." He says getting off the bed. "Toby" I mumble"Don't leave me..." He looks at me," What?" I repeat my words"I said don't leave me...Last Time I went to see him..."I didn't finish my sentience because..Well I would just rather not talk about it... I reluctantly get off the bed. I do a quick fix to my hair, making it not look like a mess, and go to leave..Before I leave his room i spot something..I walk over and grab it off the floor. A black Beanie. I look at Toby,"Hey..can I wear this?" I ask. Not knowing it..I tilted my head a bit to one side. "Y-Y-Yeah sure..I-I-I honestly don't k-k-know why I have i-i-it..I don't wear those things." I beam a bit and put it on. I'm happy that it keeps my hair in front of my eye that the uh..Slender Man guy thing, what ever it is, branded. Toby goes to leave.. and I, not wanting to be alone, grab onto his arm. He looks at me and I tell the truth.. I can't tell if he smiled or not.. because of his damn mask. We walk for a bit down many halls and up and down many stairs. We finally stop at one door.. and shiver goes up my spine when we stop in front of it. "Toby, do I.. Do I really HAVE to speak with him?" I ask, my voice shaking a bit. "S-Sadly yes you d-d-do, but hey d-d-don't worry. I'll b-b-be with you!" His words make me feel a bit more comfortable as he knocks on the door. "Enter" The deep voice from the other side says in a very monotone way. I shake as I hold onto Toby as we walk into the room. I was trying to look brave, but that thing put me through so much pain and scared the living hell out of me. "S-S-Sir, we're here t-to see you like you a-asked" Toby says to the tall figure. "Good" It looks at us and I feel myself hold Toby's arm tighter as I hide behind him a bit. "(Y/N), I have claimed you to be one of my proxies after what I saw in the woods with you and Jeff, and the way you were...caring... for Toby" I start to stutter a bit,"u-uh th-thanks?" my voice though, is still soft from fear. "Now. you have an option..You can A} Be one of my Proxies and ill who I say or B} die here and now." He tell me these things.  I can't help but squeak a bit from fear as I hide behind Toby, fully now. "Well?" He asks. "I-I-I..." I am unable to think of anything. Next thing I know is that I am being suspended in the air. Long and thick tendrils hold me up and crush me a bit. Out of fear I squirm and kick. His grip only gets tighter and tighter. Before I can say anything Toby speaks up. "S-S-Sir She'll be a P-P-P-P-Proxy.. I'll he-e-e-elp her." There is something in his voice, but I just couldn't pick it out. I'm dropped to the floor. I hold my right leg in pain because of the way I landed. Toby kneels next to me. "Good. Toby you shall help her with training tomorrow. Masky will be joining you two." Slender speaks as he turns to a desk. "Y-Y-Yes Sir.." Is the response he gets out of Toby. We stand and I stumble, falling onto Toby. I push off him a bit and keep my balance. "S-Sorry" I stutter out. I hear him chuckle lightly, "I-I-It's ok.. come on l-l-let's get s-s-something to eat." He grabs my hand and leads me out the room and into the maze, Uh wait no I mean mansion. When we get the the kitchen, he starts to grab things out the freezer. I see what he grabs. He grabbed some waffles. He looks at me as he plops some in a toaster. "S-S-So.. What would y-y-ou like?" He asks.. leaning on the counter, facing me. "Hmm.. how about some {F/F}?" I tell him. He nods and when his waffles are done he makes me some {F/F}. We sit and eat when he finishes making the food. I didn't realize how hungry I was until i looked down and my food was gone. Not long after I finish, Toby finishes too. He cleans everything up and then sits next to me. We talk until some guy walks past us and Toby gets up. "H-Hey Masky! Wait!" He follows him. I get up and walk around a bit. As I walk I hear lots of yelling. I try to ignore it and keep walking. After a few minutes the yelling stops, but I do hear footsteps hurry towards where I am. I try to look for a place to hide and I see a small closet. I quickly dash into the closet and hold the door shut. "Look man, I saw her over here on the cameras. You HAVE to trust me!" Some guys voice creeps under the door. "BEN then where the fuck could she have gone. Because bye hell I don't see her here!" Jeff's frighteningly familiar voice replies. "Give me a second!" BEN quickly knocks at him.

{BEN'S POV}
After a few minutes of fighting, I lead Jeff the where I saw the girl last on my cameras.  When we get there, Jeff crosses his arms and looks at me. Clearly, pissed off. "Look man, I saw her here on the cameras. You HAVE to trust me!" I slightly shout at Jeff. "BEN then where the fuck could she have gone. Because bye hell I don't see her here!"  He yells right back at me. I think for a second and then something pops into my head. "Give me a second!" I whip out a tablet I had and rewind the footage. Jeff leans over me and watches. I play it right before we get there. "So, she's i-" I cut Jeff off by shoving a hand over his mouth and put a finger to mine, as if telling him to be quiet. "Look man.. she ran a different way. come on.." I say and drag him away around a corner. He rips my hand away from his mouth. "What the fuck dude!?! she was in the closet!" he whisper yells at me. "Shh I know what I was doing~.. look" I say as we peer around the corner. A girl with {H/L}, {H/C} Hair, beanie, {E/C} eye{s}, skin a bit pale, and she looks not too thin but also not too thick, Steps out the closet and looks around a bit. "Now Jeff" I whisper. He smirks and walks out and over to her. I stay where I am and listen. I hear a small thud as he pins her to a wall. Next thing I hear is muffled noises.

{JEFF'S POV}
When BEN gave me the ok, I went for her. I walked up behind her and lightly grabbed her shoulder. She turned quickly and looked at me. A nice and big smirk was plastered onto my face. I cover her mouth and pin her to the wall. I listen to her muffled little voice. I feel her shake in my grip. I chuckle a bit. I look at her, and something catches my eye. The {F/C} heart necklace that I found in Toby's room. "So that was your's~" I say softly and wrap a hand around the heart. I grip it tightly and yank it from her neck. I hear her squeak when the chain snaps on her neck. She looks at me. Horrified. "BEN come help me get her, some where.." I call for BEN as he comes out from behind the corner. "You got any wires on you?" I ask. He nods and grabs some from his pockets. "Good. Tie her hands behind her back for me, will ya?" I tell him as I move her away from the wall. He goes behind her and ties her, like I asked. "Thanks Game Boy." I tell him as I start to move (Y/N) to my room. BEN follows. Watching out for me. We get to my room and I push (Y/N) in. When I walk in, I see him. Standing there with his arms crossed. SlenderMan.
-

-
-

-

-

-

HHHEEEYYYY all my lil chillins'! Im not dead! Sorry for no posts. Trust me I really do try it's just... There is loads of things that I need to do. like end of year school testing.. Shoot me. Any ways. I want to make this quick and wow... 1.9K reads.. thanks.. that really made me happy. So, if you have any requests of what you want to happen in the next chapter, let me know and I'll think about it. Also comment below what you thin Jeff and BEN where going to do with (Y/N). I'm interested to see what is in your little heads~ Anyways.. Goody bye my beautiful weirdos!!PEACE- Pinina~