Chapter 4:This is all your fault!!!

¥(Y/N)'s POV¥
I woke the next morning on top of Toby. Oh no..did we have?!? I think to myself as I look at myself and him. We still have clothes on oh thank God!! I look at Toby' s face, his mouth guard and goggles were off. I took this time for look at his face where the gash scar thing was. His hazel brown hair was all messy, which was really cute to me. I sat up and looked at him. What did he mean when he said he didn't care if he knew? I ask myself. I gently get up and grab some clothes, a Rick and Morty shirt and jeans. I head to my bathrooms, close the door and get dressed. I open the door after wetting my hair as I brush it, to see he is still asleep on the bed. I smile as I brush my hair and look out my window. I hear footsteps come close to my door. I rush over to Toby and quickly cover him with my blanket. I see his mouth guard and goggles on the night stand and his hatchets on the ground next to the bed, but before I grab my mom opens the door. "Mom what happened to knocking?!" I say angered at her. She looks towards my arm. I quickly cover it with my other arm. "What happened there?" She asks. "I..um..got cut..by um..my razor in the shower." I tell her hesitantly. "Honey why are you shaving your arms in the shower?" She asks looking me dead in the eyes. "Uh.." is the only response I had. Then we heard a groan as Toby woke up. He sat up and fixed his hair. I froze as my mom stared right at him. She sees the two hatchets next to the bed and sees he is not wearing a shirt. "H-Hey (y-y/n) why was t-the blanket o-over my h-he-" he doesn't finish as he looks at my mom. "Uh..Toby...RUN!!" I shout at him as my mom lunged towards him. He grabs his shirt and runs past me and I follow him down the hall. He never grabbed his goggles, mouth guard, or hatchets. Before I could get outside my step-dad grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked me back. "TOBY KEEP RUNNING!!" I shout towards him.
¥Toby's POV¥
When I woke the next morning I was confused on why the blanket was covering my head. I groaned and sat up fixing my hair and asked (y/n)," H-Hey (y-y/n) why was t-the blanket o-over my h-he-" I stopped when I saw the, extremely, angered mother staring at me. "Uh Toby...RUN!"(y/n) shouts as her mother lunged at me. All I could grab was  my shirt and hoodie.. I couldn't grab my goggles, mouth guard or..shit or  my hatchets. I ran past her and down the halls to outside. All I hear from her is her yelling at me, "TOBY KEEP RUNNING!!" And then the front door slammed shut. I ran into the woods and never stopped until I was far from her house. I leaned on a tree and sighed as I slid down it and buried my head in my hands. Then I hear a very familiar voice, "Toby.. What are you doing out here? And where are your hatchets, and your mouth guard and goggles?" I look up and see Jeff. "Grrr..w-why would y-you care!!.." I growl at him and look down. "Well I know you never act like this all the time so...also slender wanted me to come look for you.." He tells me..Shit that's right I just ran last night not saying where I was going!! I tell myself. "F-fine.." I get up and start to head back to the mansion. When I get there, BEN was in the living room playing video games, like always, Masky and hoodie were eating cheese cake and Sally was having a tea party. I roll my eyes when I walk in. Some look at me because well.. I don't have  my stuff on my face. I head to my room and look for some goggles and a mouth guard..no luck. Sighed as I heard Slender call my name. I go to his office and walk in with him having  his arms crossed. "Well...Toby you defend someone from death.." He starts..I cut him off, "Well t-they saved m-me from J-Jeff." He tilts his head. "So l-last night w-w-when I left J-J-Jeff pinned me d-down to t-t-t-the ground and t-tried to k-k-kill me. Then t-t-they showed u-u-" he stops me. "They as in (y/n).. Toby he told us who it was..and that you ran away with her." I stare at him, "y-yes I did r-run away w-with her..b-but that was s-s-so I could help h-h-her..and t-t-this morning h-h-h-her mom alm-most killed m-me!!" I yell at him. "And I w-want to g-go b-b-back to save h-h-her from her p-p-parents!.. B-But I guess l-love d-d-doesn't matter.." with that I turned and left his office without response from him, I was twitching like a mad man again. I stare at Jeff and he stares back at me. I twitch and leave. In the woods I start punching trees. I still had my gloves on when I felt something inside of one. I took it off and saw a small note. I opened it and read it to myself.
Toby..Once again I want to thank you for not killing me. Also thanks for bringing my necklace back. Thanks for wrapping me up after I went after Jeff. You were the best part of my day surprisingly. If you don't see me anywhere..don't..don't worry I would, maybe, be fine..look..I'm sorry if I get you in trouble with the other creepypastas.... A friend who will be there for you---(Y/N)
I looked up after reading it. She must have put it in there last night when we were asleep..or while I was.. I think to myself. "I-I have t-to help h-her.." I say out loud as I run towards her house with her note in my hand. I get there and climb up to her window. It's locked. I look inside and her door is closed, but what I don't see is my mouth guard and goggles on the night stand..they're gone!! I jump down and look around the house. I look in all the windows, no one was in any of them besides her step-dad sitting in the living room. Their car is here where is (y/n) and her mom? I ask myself as I keep looking until I see her mom come out of a door in the kitchen. I watch as she turns and locks the door behind her, and puts the key on the counter. She leaves the room. I quietly lift the window and opens it. I sneak in and grabs the keys. I go to the door and opens it. I close it behind myself as I go down the stairs. I follow the stairs down into a dark, damp, room with the sounds of muffled tears. I look around to see a body by the wall. What catches me is what is on their face, my goggles and mouth guard, next I see, taped in their hands are my hatchets, and finally around their waist is a thick chain holding them to the wall along with chains on their wrists. "H-H-Hello?" I ask as I slowly walk towards them twitching. They look up and almost jump up and try to run towards me. I jumped back. Then I notice the deep cut on their arm. Then I notice blood going down her arms "(Y-Y/N)!?!?" I exclaim.
¥(Y/N)'s POV¥
After Toby left, my mom grabbed his stuff, goggles, mouth guard, and hatchets, and dragged me down to the basement. She chains my hands so I can't use them. She duck tapes my mouth and shoves Toby' s mouth guard on me. Then she puts his goggles on my face as well. She puts an extremely thick chain around my waist and then unlocks my hands. She grabs his hatchets and tapes them to my hands and then chains my hands again. "You are a huge disgrace to me (Y/N)... I thought you knew better. " with that she unwrapped my bandages on my arms and leaves me in the dark. I try to cry, it sounds muffled through the tape and mouth guard. I lift my hands and see his hatchets. I put one against my arm and yank it down, cutting myself. The warm, crimson red, liquid flows down my arm. I, almost, couldn't feel the pain out of my sadness. I do another one, this time on my other arm. I watch through the orange goggles as it flows down my arm. I drop my arms and cry..the cries are muffled in the and damp room. I hear the door open and I tense up ready for it to be my mom, for her to yell again. I don't hear her voice..instead I hear, "H-H-Hello?" They ask. That voice. I look up and then jump up and try to go to him, TOBY!! I exclaimed to myself "(Y-Y/N)?!?!" He exclaims as  He rushes towards me. He takes the mouth guard off my mouth and the tape. "Toby! Y-You came back..why?" I ask. "W-Well" he starts as he grabs a piece of paper and shows it to me, "I n-needed my st-stuff and I r-r-read the note... I-I care a-about you..s-so I c-came back.." He says as I smile at him. He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back but the kiss is broken when we hear sarcastic clapping in the background. Toby quickly moves to the side and turns around to reveal my mother. " I knew you would come back for your stuff..but for that piece of shit you just kissed? Heh.. Well now your hear..and the cops are on their way so be prepared..Toby" she says. Toby and I stare at her In shock. Then Toby runs towards her and tackles her to the ground. She throws him off her, but when she does She drops the keys to the chains. Toby get the time and unlocks the chains around  my waist and hands. After he does, my mom hits him hard over the head with something and he falls to the ground..knocked out. I jump up and swing at my mom with the hatchets she tapped to my hands... I hit her in the back of  the head with the back of the hatchet to make her get knocked  out. I try my best, without cutting him, to pick up Toby. I'm successful and I run up the stairs, and out the door. All that is left is the  front door. I look around for a better way out and  I see the sliding glass window. I go it and slide it open with one big push. I run out the door through the yard and into the woods. I run until I am out of breath. "Grr..Toby it would be great if you woke up right about now. " I say out loud as I walk through the woods.
¥Time Skip to night because  life¥
Toby is still knocked out and I was still walking with his goggles on my face and his mouth guard around my neck. I hear sticks snap and I freeze. I look around and see something, no someone..wearing a white hoodie. Jeff.. I think to myself as he comes closer with every second. I back up and felt, what I thought was a tree, but then static takes over my vision and my hearing. I drop Toby and fall to my knees holding my head. The hatchets cut my head a bit when I try to hold my head. I look at Toby laying on the ground and then look up. The background is static but people, Jeff and Toby, are clear as ever. Jeff was right in front of me. His smile bigger than ever as he holds his knife high. He brings it down but  I stop it with the hatchets taped to my hands. I push it back at him making him stumble back. I never turn around. I keep my eyes locked on Jeff. I ran at him with one hatchet in front of  me and the other behind. He smirks as I run towards him. He runs towards me and I dodge. I get to, what feels like a tree, and climb to a low branch. "I'm so pissed off  at you Jeff..This is all your fault" I tell him as he looks dead at me. I point at Toby,"this never would have happened  if you never tried to kill him last night. " I tear up a bit but don't think about them. I jump down and land almost in front of Jeff and swing at him. He dodges just in time. I will kill you Jeff.. I think to myself. "You're so confident child." A deep voice says. I stand straight and look around.. that gave Jeff time to run at me and stab me in the arm. Is he trying  to make me suffer?? I think myself and hear a response from that voice, "no..He is doing what I asked him to do." I drop to my knees and hold my arm the best I can. "Who are you?" I asks with the strength I have left in my voice. My child my name is SlenderMan. He tells me through thought. I look over at Toby, he twitches and slowly sits up. I fall on my side as he turns around and rushes towards me. "W-What did y-you guys...." his words fade as I pass out.
¥Toby's POV¥
I woke up on the ground. (Y/N)!! Where is she?! I ask myself as I get up and turn around to see her on the ground, bloody. I rush over  to her. I notice Jeff and Slender,"W-What did y-you guys d-do to h-h-her!?!" I yell at them twitching  like mad once again. "I was curious on what you said. So I asked Jeff to bring me here and we would try to find our way to her house. But to our luck she met us here instead." Slender explains. "S-So instead of g-g-getting answers you t-t-try to kill h-h-her!?!!"I yell at him. "No I told Jeff to grab her..not try to murder her" slender says as he looks at Jeff. "Hello my name is Jeff the KILLER. I kill God dammit" Jeff says crossing his arms. I pick her up and look at Jeff, I tell him "This is all your fault!!"

(A/n)
HEEEEEEEEEEEY again guys. So yeah that was chapter 4..how did you like it? Also sorry for the  somewhat gore parts.. heh..love ya all.
PEACE-GirlFirst_NHP