Chapter 14: This will be fun

{Toby's POV}

Liu and I left the mansion after Slender took (Y/N). We roam the woods looking around. We honestly don't have a clue what we are looking for. I spin one of my hatchets in my hand as we walk. "So...How bad do you think this could be?" Liu breaks our silence. I twitch slightly, "I-I don-ont kno-kn-kn...know" I stammer out. I hope she's ok though. I worry for her. Ever since she got away from me that day, I was hooked on something about her. I dont know what though, but something about her. What is this feeling? No I need to push this aside and try to find out what is causing this. We walk into the woods until liu goes to an abrupt stop. "W-What is i-" He slaps his hand over my mouth to make me quiet as he points a head of us. I follow his point and see Laughing Jack giving Smile dog some kind of candy. I watch as smile finishes eating. He stumbles around and then falls. Jack giggles like he's a kid. "That's three~" He sings out "Now I wonder if I can make it...FIVE"He looks dead at us. I back up and grab liu's arm. I pull him as we run. We stumble over branches and before I know it we are separated. I look for him "Liu?! L-Liu!!" I scream. I start looking around frantically. Where could he have gone, I was just holding his arm. I look around, slightly frightened.  I hear walking and I stop. I stand frozen. "Toby? Where are you? Are you ok?" A voice calls out to me. I know that voice too well. "L-Lyra?" I look around for my sister. "Toby? Are you ok? Did you get hurt?" I hear her voice get louder. I turn around and see her. She looks...fine. shes not dead or hurt. I stare shocked. "H-How...How a-ar-are you no-not de-dead?!" She walks up to me. "Are ok, did you hit your head in the crash?" She places her hand on my head. "You don't have a fever..." Before anything else is said I hug her. I hug her so tight. "I-I tho-ought you we-ere dead!" I exclaim as I shake while hugging her. She hugs back but then i feel something. Like something went through me. It's unsettling. "Toby...no.."I hear the pain in my sister's voice. I look down and through my stomach is a large piece of metal. Like something from a car crash. I feel it now. I feel what was going through me, what the warm wet liquid was on my lower half. Blood. A lot of it too. "L-Lyra im..I'm o-ok please believe me" I reach out to her as she back away. "N-No...you didnt make it...th-thisnwas all my fault..I-I should have been more careful..." I watch as my sister cries. I try to move and I can't. Something is holding me back. Something stops me from yelling. Something makes me watch my sister's life. I watch as her life goes on. She seems to forget about me. But then one scene plays, and it's dark and she's walking home. I mouth the words oh no as the street lights break and turn off. Lyra no please find somewhere don't be out there please. Then it happens. I watch as someone pulls her onto an alleyway and another person puts something over her mouth.  A rag. I watch as she falls unconscious. One of them men grabs some rope they brought and ties my sister up.

___RAPE WARNING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ PLEASE SKIP A HEAD TO THE BOLDED A____

The other strips her bare. Panic fills me, along with rage NO GET AWAY FROM HER YOU FILTHY MONSTERS!! They don't hear my pitiful mouthing. My sister wakes and is panicked  she thrashes and can't get away.  One of the men have her laying down and sits above her. He leans down and starts trying to kiss my sister as he rubs her cilt with one of his masculine hands. I feel like I could be sick when I watch as the other man takes his pants off. My sister helpless under the other man. The man kissing her stops and chuckles "All right, she's all nice and wet for you, have at her~" he says as he gets off my sister. The other man with his pants down smirks as he handles his dick around her lower half. My sister tries to scream as the man that just got off her shoves his hands over her mouth. The other man teases my sister with his cock, rubbing it in the wetness of her cilt. Then out of now where her shoves himself in almost as rough and hard as he can. My sister screams in pain and I try to cweam in anger. The man goes at my sister like she's just a toy to him. He abuses her sexually for a good twenty-five minutes. My sister at that time. Twitching like hell. The other man puts his cock to her mouth as the other backs away. "Suck or die bitch" he points a gun at her head.

____A___

"N-No i-i can't...pl-please." My sister begs. "So be it." The man says with a grim voice as he shoots her in the head. LYRA NO!! YOU FUCKING MONSETERS!! My sister lies there dead. Blood splattered on the ground and on the man. The men leave my dead sister's naked body there and walk away. I can finally move and I fall to my knees looking at her. I twitch like living hell. I feel tears spill from my eyes. "L-Lyra..n-n-No-o..." I suddenly see only black and pass out.

{Liu's POV}

"Toby!? Toby where did you go this isnt funny!!" I yell looking for him. He was never known as a prankster like Jeff. We were just running together where could he have gone? "Liu look out" I hear someone yell. And then I see a fist flying to my face. I drop to the ground before it hits me. I look up and on at the bus stop with my brother again. With those bullies. "What is going on?" I mumble to myself.  I push myself up and then realize I can stop this. I grab Jeff and I pull him sprinting back to the house. "Liu what the heck I can take them.!!" My brother yells at me "Jeff please just don't!"  We get back to our house and I run inside with him. "Just say we missed the bus." I tell Jim as I clear my throat. "MOM WE NEED A RIDE!" I yell into the house. She walks over to us. "Boys what happened?"
She asks. Jeff looks at me and then her "We missed the bus, and someone stole Liu's wallet" Our mother stands straight and tall. "Ok boys go get into the car and I'll drive you." She goes to get her keys and I pull Jeff to the car. We get on and he stares at me "Ok what is going on with you today?" I don't answer him right away. "I just...didnt want to ride the bus ok..." our mother gets in the car and takes us to school. Once there I look around for the bullies. I don't see them...Good.  We walk to our first classes. The day goes by fast. I didnt see those people from this morning until we got on the bus. I sat with Jeff and made him sit by the window. One of them throws my wallet at my face "Thanks for latterly nothing dumb ass. That 5hing was empty." I look at him "I know, because I dont carry money in it unless I needed to." He gives me a death glare. Before I know it we are at the bus stop. I pull Jeff off and before we get to far on thrown to the ground. The breath being stripped from my body.  I gasped for a second before I push myself up. I look over to see one of them trying and doing a damn good job of beating the shit out of Jeff. I run over and punch him in the head, making him fall off my brother. I pull Jeff up and once again run.I have to pratically carry him some of the way. We get home and I scream for our mother. She rushes over and takes my brother from me. He has a broken nose busted lip, split in his head, and we don't know what happened to his leg. My parents called an ambulance and Jeff was rushed to the hospital. I stayed home with my mother as our father went. Time passes and my mother talked to the school about them. After a few weeks they were expelled and Jeff was doing better. Our mother got us invited to some kid's party, so we went. It was a birthday party so me and my brother didnt try to dress fancy, unlike our mother. We get there and start hanging with the little kids. Then one of the guys from before sees us and jumps the fence. I rush to Jeff but I'm too slow as one of the three boys grabs me the other two pin and with no hesitation shoot Ky brother woth a gun they had with them. "NO! YOU FUCKERS!" I scream and thrash.  Kids scream and parents run outside. A boy points a gun at me. I look at my brother. He isnt dead yet but looks that he could be. He reaches out and I try to get away. The boy looks back and shoots Jeff in the head. He drops fully dead. "NO!" I scream with a voice crack. I cry looking at my now dead brother. "J-Jeff n-No!" The boy let's me go and I fall to my knees. What is this nightmare I'm living in? Suddenly everything goes black and I fall passing out.

{Laughing Jack's POV}

Those boys were too slow~ I hit them with some candy powder and they fell. Just like that. I pick them up, one over each shoulder. I walk and carry them away. This will be fun~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HELLO ALL MY LIL LOVELYS!!! I did what majority asked for. I did a few chapters and posted them all at once. Now in this chapter I kinda changed everything around. So like in toby's story he dies and not his sister. I wanted to change things so I hope you enjoyed and I am trying my hardest to  write and stay active I love you all my beautiful weirdos!!
Love~~~~Pinnina