Chapter 10:I'll keep you safe

{Jeff's POV}

I knew BEN was frozen. I mean, I was to. He was just standing there.. starring? at us. "Let her go" is all he said. his head pointed down at us. "You heard him BEN. Let her go" I say my eyes not once leaving Slender's face? Look this guy just has a big white head ok! BEN looks at me, wanting to blame me but he knows he can't right now. I watch as he goes over to (Y/N) and takes the wires off. She scurries behind Slender, and like a child, in a way, hugs his legs. I can see her shaking. "Now, BEN, leave" His voice stern. BEN quickly glitches in a power outlet and is gone. "(Y/N) go to Toby's room" (Y/N) nods and quickly leaves. All that is left in my room are me and Slender. "Why?" is all he asks. "Why.. what?" I ask, as if I don't know what he means. "Jeffrey Woods do not play that game with me. You know what you were going to do. AND it wasn't going to kill her." His voice monotony and stern. I sigh "Fine, It's because Toby is like your second child. Gets what he wants. I never get anything! So I thought maybe this one time I could get something. and yes. I was thinking of rapping her. Piss off Toby.." His arms go to his sides. He leans in close. "Do. Not. Harm. Her. Or. Rape.Her. Or else" is all he said before he disappears. I close my door and sigh. I flop onto my bed.

{(Y/N)'s POV}
When I was told to run I did. I ran until I was out of breath. I know he said run to Toby's room, but I don't know this place too well so i ran. I ran until I tripped over my own feet. I stumbled to the ground out of breath. I was lying flat on my face I didn't even move when I heard foot steps rush over towards me. "(Y-Y-Y/N)!! Are you o-o-ok!" I hear Toby's voice hurry close to me. I go to push myself up. I'm shaking badly."T-Toby?" I look up at him as he practically falls to the ground next to me, landing on his knees. He lifts me up and in a way holds me close. I feel his twitching and in a way, I don't know how, It almost feels soothing. "Wh-what happened?! Why are y-y-you shaking!" He asks frantically. "Jeff.." Is all I could really say because I didn't know what was really going on. "Come o-on.." He helps me up and we go to his room. I almost trip again and he catches me. I hold on to him tightly. He picks me up and carries me the rest of the way. When we get to his room, he set me on his bed and he paces the floor. I sit with my head hanging down and my hands in my lap. My hair is still in my face thanks to the beanie he gave me. "(Y/N)..Stay here.. I'll b-b-be right back.." He tells me and leaves before I could get a word in. After he leaves I hear the door lock and I freeze up and panic slightly. Im trapped in his room, I don't even know him that well. I go to grab the heart necklace that my best friend gave me for comfort. I feel around my neck for the heart and It's gone. Then I remember that Jeff snatched it off my neck. I start to panic more and more feeling very unsafe. I want to scream but I'm too scared to. The only thing I had that made me feel safe is now gone and I don't know what to do.. My breath quickens and I get off the bed and walks around his room. I put my arms behind my head to slow my breathing. I calm down a bit and sits back on the bed. I look around a bit. I pull the beanie down a bit. I sigh quietly.  Not too long after I sigh, the door handle jiggles a bit.  I look up.. Hoping to see Toby walk through.
When it opens.. I see no one.. No one is at the door.. I get up and walk over and look around. I poke my head out the door and look left and right.. I see nothing.. Literally nothing but black. I back up and slam the door,  scared.  As I am backing up,  I feel myself bump into someone. I swing around and see no one. "What the heck? " I say to my self out loud. As I'm looking around I hear laughing. It sounds broken like an old record.  It's also deep and slow.. It creeps me out. I try to speak but no sound cones out.  I panic. I could just speak a bit a go.. What the heck?!? I look around frantically trying to find an answer to what is going on. Suddenly,  things start to slowly fade to black and white. I walk around Toby's room as it  slowly turns into an old run down circus. I walk into a big tent. It's empty when suddenly a spot light turns on and points at the middle where a small little music box sits. I walk over and look at it.  I kneel down. "No handle? " I an able to speak again.  Weird.  I pick it up and look at it. It suddenly starts to play "Pop Goes The Weasel" I put it down as the music wasn't as happy as I used to know it.. It was slower and slightly deeper. I back away as I start to hear children start to sing "All around the Molly bush, the monkey chased the weasel-" I look around and see children walk up singing.. They gather around the box. "The Monkey thought was all in fun.. " They stop singing and look at me.  I back away.  While I back away I notice something.. They all.. They all have their stomachs ripped open.. Organs hang out and so does.. Candy? They just stare at me..  Then suddenly a tall back and white clown jumps up and out the box and almost yells,  but still sings,  "Pop goes the weasel!! " I back away and stumbles over my feet and fall looking up at it shaking. He laughs loudly.  That's the laugh I heard before..  He slowly walks closer. I jump to my feet and back away.  It's not long until I turn and run with that thing behind me. "Come on girly~ don't you want some candy? ~" It calls after me. Oh hell no.  I do NOT trust that thing.. Where's Toby when I need him.. As I'm running,  I see random kids playing games and having fun.. But they're all dead. I run until I get to an empty area where I finally stop and breathe. My legs are weak and I feel like im on the edge if something about to fall off.  I look up and see Toby and smile a bit.  "T-Toby.." I say as I step forward. He walks closer slowly.  Somethings off. He's quiet and not twitching.  His hatchet in his hands and hanging by his side. Like they were when we first met. "T-Toby? " I now question and back away.  I feel like I'm about to fall. He moves his mask and has a big evil smirk on his face. He runs at me and when he does I notice the fresh blood on his hatchets and that clown a bit back holding his hand out to him as if controlling him. Before I knew it he was in front of me about to swing his hatchet.  I back away and close my eyes feeling myself fall. When I open them I find myself back in the mansion but also tumbling down the stairs. I hold my arms over my face as I fall. The fall felt like it took days.  I lie at the bottom of the stairs in a ball. I jump a bit as I hear people rush over.  I look up and see Toby.  I jump and scoot away from him terrified. "Wh-whats wrong (y-y/n)? "He asks twitching.  " Pl-please don't hurt me.. "I stutter out weakly. A boy with green eyes, stitches on his face, and a scarf helps me up. I lean onto him. He holds me close.  " I'll take her,  Lui" I hear Jeff's voice get closer and closer and I hold onto Lui tighter.  "That's not happening, Jeff. " He says to his brother. "Hey.. Let's take you up to your room.. Clean up your cuts" He softly says to me.  I look at my body and see I am bleeding. I less then a second I noticed all the pain in my body from the fall and tears start to fall.

{LUI'S POV}
We all jumped when we heard the tumbling coming from the stairs. Toby is the first one over there as (Y/N) lies on the ground in a ball. I didn't hear what he said but sue looked scared,  so I go over and help her up.  "I'll take her, Lui" My brother says as he walks closer. I feel her grip tighten on me as he comes closer. "That's not happening, Jeff" I say back to him with a slight growl in my voice. "Hey let's take you up to your room and clean up your cuts.. "I say quietly to her.  I feel her nod and I pick her up.  I move past Toby and the others
As I go up the stairs I hear Slender talking to the others trying to figure out what happened. He grip tightens on me and get her to her room. When I set her on the bed and turn to leave. "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE! " She slightly shouts. I look back at her.. "Ok.. I won't.. "I say and stick my head out her door. " EJ GET ME SOME BANDAGES PLLLEEEAASSEEE"I yell hoping Jack does get that for me.. I sit next to her and wait.. "So what happened" I asked. I watch her freeze.  "I um.. Fell.. "She says hesitantly.  " Please.. Tell me what really happened.. "I say lightly grabbing her hand. She sighs and explains everything in five minutes.. "I'm so kill LJ now.. "I say under my breath. She lies on her bed and I feel her grab my arm. I watch her as EJ comes in with some bandages. " Thanks Jack.. "I say as I take the bandages and slightly wrap her cuts. " Thank you Liu.. "She says softly. I nod back at her. She let's my arm go and turns on her side away from me. I sigh and stand up. I hear her quickly move and and feel her grab my arm. " w-Wait! D-dont leave.. Please"she begs. I sit back down with her. I tell her,  "Don't worry,  I'll keep you safe"
-
_
-
_
-
|
HHEEEEYYYYY guys.. I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a long time. I've just been busy with high school.  It's been building up all this stress on me and I have had some exams and I have more tomorrow. I promise I will try my hardest to post more often but I have no promises... I love you all my beautiful weirdos peace-
~Pinnina~