QUICK A/N MY CHILLINS!!

Ello everyone all my chillins!!..So yeah uh..sorry I haven't been posting. It's because I live with no Internet and the tablet I'm using sucks..that's why some things are spelled wrong. But I do use my mother's phone to look at comments. Sadly she doesn't have the app so yeah. BUT!! What I have seen with my own two eyes is that my story has over 100 views! I'm so happy people at  reading it. And Yeah I know.. "100 views that's not a lot" is what some people might say but to me it's a lot. So yeah Thank you.

NOW to what Toby was talking about last chapter at the end. Yes I do want to plan a Character Q&A. So if you have a question you want  to ask a character say who it's to and ask. Now characters that will be answering questions are...
Ticci Toby{duh}
Jeff The Killer
SlenderMan
Sally
Eyeless Jack
Masky
Pinina{me}
Greggory{The dead older brother you had}
Mom
Step-dad
And  I think that's it for now. If you have a question you want to ask a character that I didn't put on here you can ask.

Now I want  to talk about some characters I'm going to be adding. They are ocs, original characters, my friend made  them and their  names are Stiff and Dark moon. No worries they won't try to interfere with the x reader part of the story. I just wanted to make one of  my friends happy.  Now Greggory is an oc I made long time ago. He is will appear again but he will be nicer because  the one  you met, wasn't really him. So GREGG'S  YA BOI FAMS..
.
.
.Anyways...that's all  I wanted  to say my fams so goodbye for now  my beautiful weirdos-
PEACE!!-Pinina

OH also I am in the middle of making a Jeff The Killer x Reader. It's called The Soft Side of A Killer. So yeah if you want to read that you can.
AND, no I'm  not done  yet, chillins have a
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Merry Christmas-
Pinina <3

Pinina-*Starts singing Christmas songs*

Toby-*puts hand over Pinina's mouth* enough w-with the s-singing..god she h-has been sin-nging Christmas songs a-all day!!!

Pinina-heheheh love  ya Toby.

Toby-S-shut up*Pushes Pinina away* well...it's b-beginning to l-look a lot l-like .....murder everywhere you g-go~~

Pinina-HEY  IN THE ANNOYING SINGING AUTHOR NOT YOU TOBY!!!

Toby-hehehe b-bye everyone. And u-until next chapter. F-fearful to all  and to a-all a scary n-night!!

Pinina-really  Toby.. You  had to use a night before Christmas reference..

Toby-y-yes..yes I did. An  I-I  made it my o-own  with the fearful and scary things heh

Pinina&Toby-Good night and merry Christmas!!!!