Chapter 17: Nothing

{TOBY'S POV}

LJ blocks my veiw of her by standing in front of me. I hear my hatchet hit something. A similar sound of a bone breaking. The color drained from my face. I hang my head and fall onto my knees. Feeling something rush over me. A feeling that I didn't know of. A feel i have forgotten? I dont know. Suddenly i hear a loud crack. I twitch a bit, terrified to look up. Then I hear it, "Stay down you fucking clown." It was (Y/N). I look up and LJ is on the ground, a good chunk of his neck missing. I look up at (Y/N) and scramble up. I hug her so tight. I pull away and look at her. Smiling under my mask. My smile vanishes when I look at her arm. It has a terrible cut in it and, from the way it looks, it's broken. "(Y-Y/N)" I stutter out looking into her one visible eye. She looks away. We hear something fall to the floor look over seeing Jeff lay there in pain. He lies on his stomach. His back looking worse then his chest. Liu helps him up, while also grabbing his hoodie. (Y/N) looks over towards LJ, who is still on the floor. "We should get out of here..who knows what he could do.." She says as she walks over to the cage and opens it, grabbing out the unconscious dog. She takes his muzzle off and frees him. She goes to pick him up but I can hear her muffle a scream. "I-I'll get h-him" I walk over and pick the dog up, after grabbing my hatchets. She smiles at me a bit. We do our best to get out his god forsaken cabin and look for a way back. We walk for an hour at least and still nothing. "Where are we dammit.." I hear Jeff mumble as he leans on his brother for help. "Hush you big baby. We have no clue where he even took us." (Y/N) says back with no hesitation and full of confidence. I look at her for a bit and start to think. Wow, for the little time she's been with us, she has a shit ton of confidence now. I remember when she was terrified to even talk to Jeff a day ago or so and now? Now well heh she just called him a big baby with strong confidence. She also never really looked like the type that would hurt a fly, but what she did to Jack..I'm proud of her. We continue walking until I see something white on the ground. I stop and pick it up. A piece of paper with the words, "Always watching, no eyes" On it. I smile because I know he can sense us. "Guys we-e-e're in his wo-oo-ods again" I say as I twitch and catch up. "FINALLY!" Jeff yells a bit. Liu sighs a bit as he helps his brother. "We still don't know how to get back though. " Liu sighs out. "N-No BUT h-he can se-se-sense us!" I shoot back at him. "Let's Just get walking before something else finds us...please?" (Y/N) says breaking up the current conversation and making it fall into an awkward silence. I look at her. Something had changed in her...I'm actually concerned...what happened to her... I think to myself. I zone out and stop walking for a while. As I'm zoned out I don't notice that they left me. After I'm done zoning out I look around. "Great..." I say to myself out loud.

{(Y/N)'s POV}
We walk for what feels like hours. Then we hear the familiar static and look around. Slender appears in front of us. "Oh my... Alright let's get you back and fixed up. Dr. Smiley is going to be busy..." He tells us and then we all get transported back. We are all transported into the infirmary. "Everyone needs now." Dr.Smile says as he turns and looks at us. All three of us take a bed. As I sit on mine I stop and think. "Wait...three of us?" A gasp leaves my throat,"WHERE'S TOBY?!?!" The others look around as well. My mind starts to race. How did we not notice he wasn't with us!?!?  "Look, Slender will be able to find him. In the mean time stay still or else I'll have to inject something to make you pass out." We all go quiet and sit on our beds. He treats Liu and Jeff. He takes a while on Jeff because of all the marks Toby and LJ left on him. I lie down trying to relax my mind but in doing so I slip into a slumber. My dream is nothing this time. Only black, no light, no people, nothing.