Chapter 15: Stare in Shock

{Y/N POV}

After a while smile dog clams down and passes out. Jeff takes his hoodie off and rips off a sleeve to go on my injured hand. "So you think he's in here with us?" Jeff says as he pets the passes out murder dog. "Most definitely...It would also make some sense because he's been after me since I got here..." I tell him while looking around. We sit there in the woods in silence until Jeff breaks it, "I have a bad feeling that this-" he waves his arms around to jester the place we're in," Is one of his like, dream realms." "A dream realm? How would you know?" I ask him as he picks up that item Smile dog was holding before. It is shaped like a peice of candy. Attached to it, it has two small prongs that are coated in red blood and that black liquid. Jeff examines it and them looks at me. "This has to be a dream realm because this is one of his 'crazy' devices. As in whoever it attaches to injects that black liquid and makes them see their target as candy. They can't help but to try and attack th-" I stop him quickly "Hold up how do you know this." He looks away and mumbles.

{DR.SMILEY'S POV}

I am frantic about patching up (Y/N)'s. Put of no where she started bleeding from a mark on her arm. I hear running around and look over. Sally and Grinny cat run around and play. That's cute I think to myself as she comes over. "Mr. Smiley I wanted to ask if she's going to be ok? And Jeffy too..." She asks as I neal down to her height and put a hand on her shoulder. "They will be just fine, they just need to sleep for a while. They used lots of energy but they'll be perfectly fine." She smiles and hugs me. "Ok oh and it looks like Grinny likes that news too!" She says as I look down to see that cat rubbing on my leg. I reach over and pet it. I stand up, "How about you and Grinny go back up in the living room and play ok?" She smiles at me but that smile disappears as she stares behind me. "What is it?" I ask as she just points and says "He-he's taking them!" I quickly spin around and see Laughing Jack holding (Y/N) and Jeff over his shoulders. "HE PUT THEM DOWN!!" I try to rush over to get one of them but that clown walks into the shadows and disappears with them. I get to the shadow and they're gone. "Shit" I mumble to myself. "Sally please go back out there." I turn around and tell her. She nods and leaves with Grinny. Once gone I race up to where Slender's office is. I don't knock I just burst in. "HE TOOK THEM" I scream a bit. He faces towards me. His voice dark and deep, "What do you mean 'He took them'?" I look him and tell him. "Laughing Jack. He somehow came in while I was distracted with Sally an-" He holds a hand up to silence me. "Sally is asleep taking a nap." My face goes white with horror. "She can't be. She came down with Grinny to ask how Jeff and (Y/N) was doing" I watch his hands ball to fists. "The same thing happened! He copied her like he did you!" I feel as the air around us gets tense. "We need to find him n-" He stops as Masky stares at him from the door way. "What do you need Masky?" He says anger still tainting his voice. "Sir have you seen Twitchy? Hoodie and I have been looking everywhere for him. He's just disappeared." The white masked man says. The air gets harder to breathe in. "No. Last o checked him and Lui wemt into the woods. That's all I know." He stands still for a few seconds before he speaks again, "He is still in the woods but he's unconscious. I cant seem to pin point where he is, I just know he's here. Go check the woods." With that Masky effed and closes the door. Slender turns back to me, his rage filling the air. "He must be found. If he kills her, well then somethings will be screwed up because I have plans for her. " I nod and we hear the door creak open slowly as a soft voice calls out. "Slendy...Smile dog wont wake up.." Sally steps in the room rubbing her eyes. "He wont wake up? What do you mean?" He walks over to her and picks her up. "He wont open his eyes. He's breathing but he wont wake up..." "Where is he sweety?" She tells him where the sleeping dog is and we go to get him. Once there the dog is gone. "Wait no..he..he was here" Sally whine. Slender and I share a "glance" with each other.

{TOBY'S POV}

When I wake up, my vision is blurry and the room is dark. I try to move and my arms are restricted. I'm tied down to a chair and can't move. "Liu?.." I question the darkness around me. I hear a groan and look around. "Hehehe hohoho looks like my twitching friend has finally woke up!" I hear a voice creep put from behind me. I freeze knowing who it is. "Wh-What do yo-yo-you want yo-you clo-o-own! Wh-where is L-l-liu!" I scream. He let's out a dark chuckle and a light flickers on. There I see across from me, Liu also tied down to a chair. He's still knocked out cold and unresponsive. "Now I'm having some fun and since you're the only one who can't feel pain and woke up, I want to know if you'd like to help me with something~" He stands right in front of me and get in my face. "What ki-ki-kind of he-he...help?" My voice questions him. A huge grin spreads across his face. Long spiked teeth and candy smelling breathe with a hint of rotten eggs in it. "Torture~" Once he says that another light turns on and it leads to a door. I look at him and then the door. He untied me and walks me over to the door. He opens it and I stare in shock...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HHHEEELLLLOO ALL MY LIL CHILLINS! YEAH I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE AND I DID POST YESTERDAY AN AUTHOR'S NOTE ABOUT UPDATING BUT HERE YOU GO. A VERY SUSPENSE CHAPTER. I WANNA KNOW IN THE COMMENTS WHAT YOU GUYS THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN! I'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN AND I AM GOING TO START A NEW BOOK SOON! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY! I LOVE YOU ALL MY BEAUTIFUL WEIRDOS
PEACE!!~~~PINNINA