red riding hood

Red Riding Hood

Red Riding Hood

PLOT:

In which two dark lovers find each other again in Beacon Hills after many years of being separated.

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Red Riding Hood didn't encounter a wolf that cold, winter winter night. Instead she found herself in the presence of a wicked fox, one that made it his plan to corrupt her, and he succeeded. The tale had been twisted — no one knew that the bloodlust-filled pair had gone to create chaos and cause destruction everywhere they went, no one knew that sweet, innocent Little Red Riding Hood had been influenced by such a demonic creature. Well, not until they make it to Beacon Hills, well into the 21st century, starting a blood bath to get revenge on the town's residents and most importantly Scott McCall and his pack.

DEDICATION:

darkallisons because she's my girl, a great friend, and is probably the biggest Allison Argent stan you will ever meet.

&

JuliannaM11 because she hypes up over the utter perfection that is Dylan O'Brien with me and is just me on every level.

NOTES:

• This follows after 4 of Teen Wolf but doesn't go into season 5 — hence the fact it's an au.

• There will be smut, character deaths, and swearing so if you're not comfortable with that don't read.

• As you can tell from the title it's a twist on the Little Red Riding Hood storyline, but it will be primarily focused during the present where the events go down.

• In the very beginning Void isn't in Stiles' body yet since it's set years before he was even born so just imagine whoever I guess (I still imagine Stiles anyway).

• I've had this idea for awhile now so I hope you like it and enjoy.