I: NEW BEGINNINGS.

FEBRUARY 1, 2018

HOSPITAL ; 11:00 AM

It has been a month and one day since the war that was called the 'Purge' by Marc Rowen, the previous Neptune. He was no longer here on this Earth, in Hawaii. Marc Rowen, the son of Poseidon and Chione; Haley Maxwell, the daughter of a world-wide known tech genius; and Chad Rent, a supporting member and representative of James Campbell High School was pronounced dead the day the war ended. Their souls were now in the heavens, being watched over by the gods in the realm of souls.

The members of the Legion weren't necessarily the same anymore after the war. Some of them changed, emotionally and mentally. Mostly Nathaniel who experienced the trauma of losing his left arm, along with the brace Madison gave him for Christmas. He's been in the hospital, being treated for a month on his arm and waiting for them to give him his prosthetic arm. But the first week he was in a coma due to what chemicals that were in Katie's swords seeped into his blood, and it affected him negatively until the doctors and nurses were able to eject those chemicals from his body.

Due to his condition the others were on an emotional rollercoaster. They were dealing with the burden of how they couldn't protect Marc, Haley, and Chad whom they've lost in the Purge. Madison was damaged most of all, she felt herself changing internally which she was trying to prevent with all her might, the burden of feeling like the death of the others were her fault because she felt like she dragged them into that war, and the fact that the others weren't the same anymore made her feel more guilty than ever. She felt as if the weight of the world was on her shoulders.

While she felt like she changed the most, Ivan had as well. Ever since the war ended he has been avoiding all of them completely. He didn't want to deal with any of this anymore, Madison mostly and he truly blames her for everything she's done and Brandan's death. The others didn't feel that way though, they knew none of that would really happen and they wish it hadn't, but it was reality and they couldn't change the past even if they wanted to.

And there they all sat in a hospital room where the creators of Nathaniel's new prosthetic metal arm was being equipped to the super abnormal boy. The rest of the Legion were quiet as they watched in silence, the metal arm be attached to his human shoulder. Nathaniel wasn't completely alright with the fact that he no longer had his left arm and his Legion brace, it would take him a while for him to get used to it. He was at least glad that his friends were there giving him moral support like they always had.

Nathaniel cooperated with the creators as they finished adjusting the metal arm to his shoulder. He gave them a kind grin along with a soft 'Thanks'. "The doctor will be here shortly to give you your status on leaving this place, have a nice day Mr. Dominic." One creator said their farewell to Nathaniel who waved goodbye and gave a curt nod in return to confirm he was alright with the notification.

"How does it feel?" Amos questioned softly, staring at the metal arm. Nathaniel looked at the young boy as he moved his left arm, clenching his fists constantly to get a feel. "It's alright, I guess. It'll take me a while to get used to it though. It's a traumatic thing for me...but like I said I'll get used to it, or I'll force myself to." Madison looked down and sighed, her lips forming into a tight line as a wave of guilt washed over her. Nathaniel of course noticed her demeanor immediately and frowned at the sight out of sorrow.

"Madi, don't think it's your fault, because it's not." Nathaniel caught her attention, causing her to look up at him with a sad expression plastered on her pale face. "Nate, I—" She started which she was cut off by Ivan who abruptly stood up, startling them.

"How can you say that?" Ivan's voice filled the whole room. "What are you talking about?" Leah's eyebrows furrowed as she stared at the blond.