X: HYSTERIA.

MONDAY ; 9:00 AM

AT THE PENCE HOUSEHOLD

"Eddie, wake up!" A high pitched voice yelled while shaking the electromaniac. Eddie rolled onto his back and blindly searched for his glasses with his left hand. Once he felt it on his lamp side table, he grabbed it and slowly sat up.

Lazily, he put them on and opened his eyes to see his foster sister with a worried look on her face. "What's wrong?" He questioned, getting out of his bed quickly. "You have to see what happened on tv!" She grabbed his hand and dragged him all the way to the living room where his foster parents were watching the tv in fright.

"Don't look!" Eddie's foster mother ran to Ellie and covered her eyes. The electromaniac walked forward to get a better look at what was happening on the tv and his eyes immediately widened at the mention of the Legion.

"Breaking news, the Pearl City police station was broken into. Guards were knocked out but all the abnormal prisoners inside the special cells were brutally murdered by this villain in a black trench coat. Here is some footage," The news reporter gestured as the screen showed a short person in a black trench coat breaking into the special cells with ease and crushing many hearts of the abnormals.

Their mouths dropped at the sight and Eddie felt frightened because he had a feeling of knowing who it could be in the trench coat. "Guards said they vaguely saw darkness surrounding the person and they were completely unknown to them. That tragedy happened at three AM this morning. Where were the Legion to stop this brutal villain? Back to you Anthony."

Eddie's hands dropped to his side and he sprinted to his room where his phone was. He needed to report this to the rest of the Legion immediately. He called up Leah first and the telekinetic girl answered immediately.

"You saw it too right?" She questioned without a proper morning greeting.

"I did, we need to get to the police station ASAP." He replied back and then they hung up. Eddie grabbed his suit and slipped it on as quickly as possible after doing his regular morning routine. He did notify his foster family that he would be put for gods know how long. They knew fr was his business to handle and respected him leaving without a proper temporary goodbye.

Eddie ran to Jeno's house and picked up him, Athena, Blake, and Farrah. Then they met up with Nate. They were all soon picked up by Mia, Leah and Amos. The drive to the police station in Pearl City was filled with abruption and worry. Some members were giving their opinion on what they thought, mostly Athena and Blake since they felt like they knew who was under the trench coat as well.

None of them knew where Madi was and they began to wonder if it was her. Assuming that it was the leader of the Legion was an absurd perception.

After they arrived they saw ambulances there and paramedics handling injured officers into their vans. The seven ran into the police station. Mia knew exactly where exactly she needed to go to get a better look on the person in the trench coat; the surveillance room. All of them were in their Legion suits and people were trying to question them about multiple things, but they honestly didn't have the time to answer them.

Mia led the group of teenagers to the surveillance room where there were two men sitting at the desks, staring up at the footage from early this morning. "Legion." They greeted them as they stood up, backing away so they could get a closer look.

"Where are the cameras that focus on the cells?" Amos asked, standing on his tippy toes as he tried to see over Blake's shoulder. "Right here." Blake pointed at a specific screen as he let Amos move in front of him to see better.