XIII: NO GOODBYES.

DESTINY'S REALM

UNKNOWN TIME

THEME SONG(S): STAR WARS THE FORCE THEME BY FAR OUT ;; SHAKE IT OFF (ARVFZ REMIX) BY TAYLOR SWIFT ;; MY SONGS KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN THE DARK BY FALL OUT BOY ;; SHELL SHOCKED BY JUICY J ;; I'M SO SORRY BY IMAGINE DRAGONS ;; CROWN BY CAMILA CABELLO & GREY

This was it, this was the time to fight—and win. They weren't in it for the glory, they were doing this for the sake of their futures. This was the day Destiny would die and the Legion would be victorious. "Are you sure you not need our help?" Astraea questioned the teenagers, unsure because she knew how powerful her sister was. Thanatos put a hand on her shoulder as a short and dry chuckle emitted from him, "Dearie, take heed. Have some faith in them, I do. They formed the whole plan mostly on their own and knew what they had to do. Believe in them and they will be victorious."

Madi forced herself to hide a smile that was meant for her father while she glared up at her mother who was ready to battle, "We're the Legion and we never go down without a fight."

"She's kept us from our true parents for nearly two decades," Athena clenched her chains in her hands as Blake brother came to his sister's sides, "And it's time she pays the price." Their brother stated, gripping his hammer.

They all charged at the goddess simultaneously but were pushed back with a heat surface wave. Madi winced because it did make her falter slightly, possessing her cryo powers still. Athena swung her chains at her mother but it was deflected easily, but Nate charged in and punched Destiny into a wall. The wall cracked and tumbled to the ground into pieces. That's when they noticed Destiny didn't have a weapon then it came to mind that she was the weapon.

Destiny created two large heat orbs in her hands and swung them at the teenagers, forcing them to split up. Leah rolled out the way quickly before twirling her lasso in the air and caught the goddess by her right ankle, although it was burnt off when it was caught in hand. Destiny grabbed the remaining lasso and pulled the telekinetic girl towards her and had her in a choke hold.

Leah used her heels and forced them into the woman's stomach and flipped off her. Eddie ran to the telekinetic girl and caught her in his arms, she thanked him with a silent nod before going to Nate who signaled he wanted to perform a combo.

Eddie threw his knives at the goddess who jolted a few times at the sudden energy surging through her. It didn't seem to hurt her but only make her stronger and enhanced. The electromaniac dropped his knives and knew he had to resort to just hand-to-hand combat. It was a great thing that they have trained for this sort of thing since they've usually had to use their weapons most of the time in past battles.

Mia moved in front of Eddie as her magenta eyes began to glow brightly while she stared at the goddess, hoping her mind trick would work. Destiny angrily growled and brought the telepath into her grip, having her in a choke hold. And immediately Mia felt all her powers being drained, she felt that one bit of her that made her special being taken away.

The goddess created a force field around her while she watched the girl fail to escape her grip. The hands of the telepath that were rapidly tapping the bare hands of the goddess fell to her sides as she fell into unconsciousness. Once the girl became pretty much worthless to gaining any more power she dismissed the force field and threw the human to the side. Mia was no longer an abnormal, her power was absorbed so easily since it was so minuscule. Athena ran over to the telepath to protect her and spun her chains as fast as she could, doing her best to deflect all the orbs that were being chucked around her and Mia.