IX: NEVERMORE.

EARTH ; AFTERNOON

Everyone was spending time with their foster families, excluding Madi and Amos who were back home in Icone for the time being to talk with their family. All of the Legion members also told their foster families who their real parents were too. And of course their foster parents knew who they were already, but they were actually told more of how much the new information felt to them. Not all of them were exactly mad, just disappointed that their foster families weren't their real ones. Although they knew it wasn't their faults for them being children of deities that everyone knows. What the Legion didn't understand was why they were sent to Earth if they could have lived up in an entire universe their whole lives up until now.

The adults didn't get that either, Destiny didn't tell them or the other deities her real plan. Her plan was classified to everyone but herself obviously and it all had to do with the one thing she knows she'll never have again: Love. She was above everyone, all the deities that were apart of the plan—the plan that she has been planning for many years. While it was a well thought out one, she was underestimating the abilities of those involved in the plan.

Everyone was with their foster families except Athena who didn't care about her new foster family that adopted her after Jeno killed her grim reaper parents. Her foster family was worried about her since she has hardly been at home the past few days. She didn't like them and basically didn't care what they thought at all. All she cared about was making sure her friends were alright, the people that were there for her since they saved her from her past foster family. Athena preferred to stay with Jeno for obvious reasons, she had a crush on him. She saw him as her knight of light in shining armor. He saved her and she only wished to do the same sooner or later in the future.

As of now Eddie and Nate were outside of Ivan's house. They desperately needed to talk to him and tell him the truth about everything. They were going to talk as if negative things between them all never happened in the past, they were going to focus on things that were weighing down on their shoulders now. Nate gave Eddie an anxious look before ringing the door bell.

The person they expected to answer the door wasn't their, but it was Ivan's foster mother. She gave them a welcoming smile, "You two haven't been here in a while. Came to hang out with him?" The two deities gave the older woman fake grins before heading upstairs to Ivan's room. Without knocking, Eddie opened the door to see Ivan laying on his bed while staring up at the ceiling. Nate shut the door behind him immediately and crossed his arms. The pyromaniac jolted up in anger and was about to protest before Eddie sent a shock at him, making him wince in pain. "What the hell are you both doing here?" With that question that had the other two believing Ivan never told his foster parents what really happened between him and the Legion.

"We need to talk." Nate stated firmly, staring at his ex-best friend whom he was still so disappointed in just as much as the others were. Ivan rolled his eyes, scoffing in the process. "A text prior to this little meeting would've been better." His reply only made the other two give him weird looks in response.

"As if you would actually let us come over after all that you've said to us." Eddie pointed out making Ivan slump in defeat before sitting down. "Well—spit it out, what do you need to say?" Ivan was still being as rude as he could be, he honestly didn't have the energy to be a complete asshole. School was kicking his ass and he has been going below the standards in some of his classes and becoming utterly average.

Nate took a deep breath because he didn't know how to start it off but he was going to put it bluntly since he didn't exactly want to be here for a long time. "Your parents didn't tell you the truth about themselves or why everything has happened in the past and now. If they didn't then we will tell you." The pyro furrowed his eyebrows while leaning forward on his knees, motioning for the super to go on. "Hephaestus is not your guardian, he's your father. And your mother—Aphrodite. We were all sent to Earth for one purpose and one purpose only, a purpose none of us know. Not even our real parents know. The person behind literally everything that has happened is a high tier goddess named Destiny who orchestrates people's lives and their fates."