III: UNITED.

AT THE POLICE STATION  ; 5:00 PM

"Woah, slow down there man." Nate put one hand on Chance's back, patting it gently as he watched the teleporter hunch over for a moment who began to dry heave a few times. Eddie cringed at the sound of the other who sounded like he was going to hurl any time now. Farrah and Blake watched them try to comfort Chance for a bit until he felt slightly better.

"Sorry it's just I've never teleported with that many people before," Chance wiped his lips before straightening his posture. "No worries." Eddie waved it off as he moved behind the ex-Phantom members and guided them through the halls while Nate and Chance were leading the trio.

"Where are we going?" Blake questioned, staring at the passing officers. "An interrogation room." Nate answered as he pulled out his phone to call Mia while the five of them turned a corner. The super abnormal felt a body hit his and he looked down to see Leah with her mask on and in her Legion suit.

"Oh god—Meister, Mystic." Nate slightly exclaimed out of surprise, causing the two sisters to gasp. "You startled us." Mia chuckled before lowering her fist. Chance looked behind the Karen siblings to see two people him and the others didn't know of. Eddie poked his head up from behind the pair of tall males in front of him, questioning in his mind who the other pair of two tall males were. Mia of course heard his thoughts and introduced the animal shifters to the group. "This is Gabriel, he is a panther, and this is Jonathan, he is a wolf." Mia gestured to the respected boys when she introduced them. Farrah and Blake nodded behind the trio in front of them, clearly impressed by their powers. The two animal shifters kindly waved after they were introduced and the five did the same to be polite.

"You said you guys are going to the interrogation room right? And why?" Leah inquired curiously as she recognized Farrah and Blake who were known to be as Valkyrie and Reaper in the past. The telekinetic girl didn't mean to constantly glance at them, she just couldn't help but feel slightly uncomfortable with them around since they did bring up memories when she killed Siren. That was the day she began to suffer of that trauma, the trauma of killing someone so brutally with just the movements of her hands in midair.

"These two have some explaining to do...about things that have to do with the past, you remember them, right Leah?" Nate replied, looking down at the girl who was clearly feeling uneasy. She nodded back, now avoiding eye contact with Farrah and Blake. They noticed her current demeanor and looked away as well. Chance cleared his throat to break the awkward tension and gestured down the hall, signaling he would like the interrogation process. "Right...um, this way." Mia turned around as Gabriel and Jonathan moved out her way to let her lead the now rather large group to the room. Eddie pulled out his phone and speed dialed Jeno.

'Hey Ed, what's up?'

'You need to come to the police station right now, get Raven. Reaper has something to tell everyone, including her. Valkyrie is here too.'

'What? Valkyrie is alive too? Shit—okay. I'll be right there with Athena.'

With that Jeno hung up on the electromaniac who then began speed dialing Madi. She picked up immediately but her tone startled Eddie, she didn't sound happy at all.

'What, Eddie?'

'Oh—um. We need you and Amos to come down here to the police station. Valkyrie and Reaper are alive.'

'Oh god, hold on.'

Madison hung up on him as the large group entered the interrogation room, Jonathan held the door open for all of them and closed the door once everyone entered before him. Mia opened the glass door and gestured Farrah and Blake to enter the glass room. The couple sat at the same metal table that Gabriel and Jonathan were at once earlier. While Mia stood inside the glass room with the ex-Phantom members, the others stood outside and stayed silent, hardly speaking due to the tension in the atmosphere. Farrah and Blake didn't understand why they were at a police station, it made them feel uncomfortable. While they did know the others from the battle that happened last year, they didn't know Gabriel, Jonathan, Chance, or Mia.