The Abandoned Wolf

Since young, never was Kyungsoo treated properly. He was often bullied and laughed at because Kyungsoo is weak. His parents taught him how to fight and defend himself but Kyungsoo could never hurt anything that is alive. That is just who he is. Weakling, was the nickname his old pack called him and that was always how he thought himself to be. 

Until he met the DarkMoon pack.

Characters:

Do Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo was abandoned by his own pack because he was weak and innocent but was luckly found by Yifan, the alpha of the DarkMoon pack. Kyungsoo is very weak. He rarely fights but never alone when he does. That is what makes his pack members fall in love with him more, making them super protective of Kyungsoo.

DarkMoon Pack:

Wu Yifan

The arrogant, cold and bitch face alpha of DarkMoon pack. He does not care about other people's feelings and he may not say or show it but he loves his pack a lot. Whatever he does is always for them because they are just like his family. He was cold and cruel, but that was before he met Do Kyungsoo.

Kim Jongin

He is the best fighter after Yifan in the pack. He is fast, cold and cruel when it comes to his enemies but he is just a childish and cute little wolf when he is with his pack. Because Kyungsoo is naive, Jongin is very protective of him.

Kim Joonmyeon

He is the beta of the pack, meaning he is the second in charge. He is very kind and smiles a lot and meeting Kyungsoo just makes him smiles more, making them the smiling duo, or the smiling idiots in Sehun's dictionary.

Park Chanyeol

He is the hyperactive, full of weird aegyo and the happy virus of the group. Making his pack members happy and laugh is like his life mission and when he met Kyungsoo, he decided to make Kyungsoo laugh all the time because his laughter is just so beautiful to Chanyeol's ears.

Oh Sehun

The maknae who looks cold but is actually full of unstoppable cuteness. He loves the attention his hyung gives him and he loves it especially when Kyungsoo takes good care of him, including feeding him and babysitting him. He may be the maknae but he is one hell of a fighter.

MoonStone Pack: 

MoonStone pack is the 'twin' group of DarkMoon pack and they live near each other. Yifan and Yixing are from the same father but different mother. Both packs used to be together but because Yifan and Yixing both have alpha blood in them and did not like to be submissive or dominated, they decided to split. The members were chosen to equal both groups and to see who is more useful in which group.

Zhang Yixing

The alpha of MoonStone pack. Unlike his brother, Yixing is warm and friendly. When he saw Kyungsoo, he wanted to lock Kyungsoo in his room to make sure no one will harm him.

Kim Minseok

He is the beta of MoonStone pack. He is the oldest among everyone. He may look cute but is actually pretty cunning and is a troublemaker. He loves food as much as he loves Kyungsoo and his cooking.

Luhan

He is the same age as Minseok but loves to do aegyo and disturb his dongsaengs. He is Sehun's cousin, showing the resemble between them, be it physically or mentally. Kyungsoo will never get angry when Luhan disturb him and will always be beside Luhan when the boy is bored.

Byun Baekhyun

He is another troublemaker and the happy virus in the MoonStone pack. Although Chanyeol and him are in different packs, they are still the best of friends. He loves it when Kyungsoo takes good care of him and he loves to senerade Kyungsoo to sleep.

Kim Jongdae

The troll of the group. He loves to troll his pack members, including the DarkMoon pack. He is a very fun person and he loves to sing with Kyungsoo.

Huang Zitao

He is the maknae of MoonStone pack and although he seems cold and scary, he is pretty childish and his hyungs will always take good care of him. He loves to stick by Kyungsoo's side because Kyungsoo will always think about his welfare and will take care of him well.

Just  a  sneak  peak  :D

Kyungsoo roared in pain when the hunter stabbed his right side, right above his waist. The hunter smirked in victory when the poor, innocent wolf fell to the floor, whimpering in pain. Kyungsoo did not know what wrong he did. One moment he was drinking water from the lake and the next thing he know, the hunter attacked him. Kyungsoo closed his eyes and as he panted heavily but the hunter just stare at him, not caring if the wolf was in pain. In fact, the hunter would love to kill Kyungsoo. Maybe he could eat his meat for a few days and sell the maroon coloured fur for a high price. 

Just as the hunter was about to strike again, Kyungsoo got up on his feet and headbutt the hunter weakly, making the hunter stumble a few steps back. Kyungsoo leaned on a nearby tree in pain. The hunter wanted to strike another blow to Kyungsoo and that was when he appeared. Standing proud and tall with raven black fur, the wolf glared at the hunter. Another wolf appeared and this time it was dirty blonde in colour. The blonde wolf easily threw Kyungsoo onto its back and ran off, not needing to worry about its leader. The hunter looked at the black wolf in fear. When he saw Kyungsoo, he was not scared at all but this black wolf looked like it will kill the hunter any moment now. And that was what it did. 

Kyungsoo opened his eyes and saw a light blue ceiling, the colour similiar to the lovely sky outside. He tried to sit up but a stinging and sharp pain rippled through his body and he whimpered in pain. Looking down, he saw that he was in a foreign room and that he was in his human form but what shocked him the most was that he had no shirt on and there was a bandage on his wound, blood seeping through the moment Kyungsoo decided to be a smart ass and  move again as he sat up and leaned his body on the head board. He looked around the foreign room and saw that it was messy and Kyungsoo frowned. He was not a fan of untidyness. His hand landed on some frabic on the bed and he grimaced when he saw it was a red underwear. With a fling of his wrist, the underwear went far away from him. *Where the hell am I?!*

This story is dedicated to my oh so squishy and adorable Do Kyungsoo. He's just so cute. :3 This is just a story that popped into my mind and I could not help but to post it up because it's KYUNGSOO. Yes, I'm totally and helplessly in love with that adorable guy XD

+++

This story belongs to TheFourLittleDevils.

All rights reserved.

Please do not plagiarized any thing in my story and give credits to ME in YOUR story IF I allow it.

Any violations will be REPORTED.

+++