18

L I L Y

L I L Y

After the bonfire, Mason brought me home and we talked a little more. Sunday I did basically nothing, but I did talk to Mason again on the phone for a little while.

My parents still aren't home from their trip, so I have been home alone since then. I haven't told Mason that because I know he would worry.

His black car pulls into my driveway after a few minutes of me waiting, and he appears from the drivers side with a grin.

He walks over to the porch where i'm at. "Morning baby."

I stand up and pull him in for a hug. "Morning Masey!"

LILY'S OUTFIT

"You look beautiful

"You look beautiful." He tells me, and i'm unable to stop the blush from appearing. "Ready?" He holds out his hand and I grab it.

As we're driving, Mason moves his hand to where it's now resting on my thigh. "So I was thinking we could go out this Saturday, like on a date." He suggests, gently rubbing circles on my skin with his thumb, sending me a quick glance before turning back to the road.

"I would like that." I reply with a grin.

He smiles in response. "What do you think about bowling?"

"I've never been." I tell him honestly. It does sound like fun though.

He raises his eyebrows in shock. "Your parents never brought you bowling?"

I start to play with his fingers. "N-No, they didn't let me out much."

Mason grabs my hand and laces our fingers together. "I guess i'll just have to bring you then." He brings our hands up to his lips and kisses the back of mine.

The rest of the car ride is a comfortable silence with the radio playing.

~