36

! WARNING: SENSITIVE CONTENT NEAR THE END ! INCLUDING: abuse & rape (i apologize in advance for this depressing chapter)

M A S O N

Five days.

It's been five fucking days since Lily went missing.

We've checked all the places she could've been. Every single location on the list that Matt found. Underground hide outs, abandoned buildings, everywhere.

The only thing we found was a note from them.

'You won't find her on your own.
Need help? Give us what we want.'

What part about that being impossible don't these fuckers understand? Believe me, if I could hand over the title, I would. I'd do anything to get Lily back. Anything to keep her safe.

We've constantly been searching and hacking into their devices in hopes of tracking them, but the assholes are smarter than I thought.

Who knows what they've done to her. God I don't even wanna think about it.

I curse myself for even bringing that question up, because the thought only makes me angrier, as I pace around my room. Which is now also ruined along with the rest of my house.

I continuously run my fingers through my hair, the strands now almost knotted from how often i've done this.

Don't worry baby, i'll find you. I won't stop until you're safe again.

L I L H

I sob as yet another punch is thrown at my face, this time hitting me square in my nose.

It's been going on for hours. The punches and kicks. They don't stop coming.

He, who's name I still don't know, is allowing his 'men' to take turns hurting me, and it's torture. I don't know how I haven't fainted yet. I've never gone through this much pain.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a punch thrown at my stomach, one that practically knocks the air out of me.

I immediately begin to cough up blood.

That's new. 

They continue to kick, punch and slap me, until finally, I pass out. And thank God for that.

~

I wince as I begin to wake up, because all I feel is pain. Everywhere.

I slowly sit up, moving as carefully and slowly as possible, until i'm leaning back on the wall, with my knees up against my chest.

The question i've constantly been asking myself for the last few days comes to mind again. Where is Mason? Why hasn't he found me yet?