28

L I L YW E D N E S D A Y

L I L Y
W E D N E S D A Y

As i'm brushing my hair, the morning after Mason and I made things official, my phone goes off letting me know I got a text.

Mason
good morning baby, just wanted to let you know we'll be stopping to get breakfast on the way to school so i'm picking you up earlier than usual. see you soon ;)

I smile at the text before setting my phone down to continue getting ready. We have to be at school by 7:30, and I wake up at around 5:30 every morning. I'm guessing Mason will pick me up at around 6:30, so I have plenty of time to get ready.

OUTFIT BELOW

I then move on to my makeup, adding mascara and some lip gloss, before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs to wait for Mason

Only five minutes later I hear a knock at the door. I stand up from the couch and rush over to open it.

When I see Mason standing on my doorstep, all the memories from last night come back to me, and for some reason I can't help but feel shy. I can't believe it actually happened. "Hi Mason." While avoiding his gaze, I begin to play with my fingers.

"Hi Lils." He says in his usual soft voice, as he pulls me in for a hug. "Don't get all shy on me now." He teases.

My blush deepens and I bury my face into his chest.

"Come on, let's go get some breakfast. You need to eat more food so you can be big and strong, like me." He flexes his arm muscles.

And wow.

I pout and copy his actions. "But i'm already big and strong, see?"

Mason raises his eyebrows, chuckling at the sight of my skinny arms. "Yeah princess, of course."

We then make our way to his car and he helps me in, like always. Right before he pulls out of my driveway, he stops his movement and turns to look at me.