Chapter Fifteen: Taken

Chapter Fifteen:

Taken

"Severus you called me?" called out Adriana into the darkness.

No one responded.

She let out a sigh, it was cold in the office. She felt goosebumps all over her skin. Adriana felt someone walk behind her. She held her breath, her body began to tighten up as she felt an arm slip around her waist. He leaned down kissing her neck. She pushed him away defensively.

"oh it's you Severus." she said

Severus walked over to her pushing her on the desk. He kneeled ontop of her straddling her waist on the desk. He leaned down trapping her between his arms.

He pressed his lips on hers kissing her passionetly. She let out a small moan in his mouth as he kissed her.

His lips parted from hers, he looked down at her with an evil grin.

"You look so vulnerable my dear Adriana." he said, his voice did not sound like his own.

His features began to melt, his hair became lighter and shorter. His once black eyes turned blue. There before her was Andrew Octavius Blackthorn dressed in Snape's robes.

"I have to tell you my dear, your boyfriend has no taste in clothes at all... He always looks like an over grown bat." said Andrew.

Adriana reached slowly for her wand, but he stopped her before she had a chance to grab it.

"Now, now we won't have any of that now will we." he said with a grin as he put her wand in "his" robe.

"Let me go!" she choked out

Andrew just smiled, loving every minute of watching her struggle.

"I'm sorry but I can not do that mien Liebling. You mean too much to me for me to let you go now." he said with a sarcastic tone to his voice.

"please! Andrew! Let me go! I did nothing to you." she cried.

Andrew leaned forward kissing her neck.

"your wrong mein Liebling, I have had to wait for so long for you. You torture me Adriana. And now you will be mine."

He snapped his fingers, dissaperating from the room taking Adriana with him.

...

Adriana felt the sting of sea salt as it hit her face. She had no idea where she was or how she could have gotten out of Hogwarts. There were chains around her wrists holding her to a stone wall.

...

Severus awakened, blood flowed from a cut on his head. He had been knocked out. He looked at himself. His robes were gone. Someone had beaten him upside the head at stripped him to his underclothes. All he could remember was walking down to his classroom to grab a few things then blacking out.

...

The door to Adriana's cell opened. There stood the man of her nightmares Andrew. She looked at him with a confident look. She would not let him see her broken down. No matter what he did she would not beg for mercy. She would not cry.

He walked up to her pressing his lips onto hers. She tried to pull away but he forced her to remain where she was. His hand slipped up her shirt causing her to gasp. He took his chance and put his tongue in her mouth. She whimpered as he took advantage of her more and more. There was a knock, Jonathan walked in his trademark grin on his face.

"can't we just do it now. I mean we have her right here." asked Jonathan stroking Adriana's cheek.

"no. We must wait till tomorrow."replied Andrew.

"well still can I take her now. I mean she's not a virgin anymore so it really won't matter." said Jonathan sounding somewhat like a little child.

Andrew sighed, "I don't see why not."

"excellent!" exclaimed Jonathan, sounding slightly out of character.

Andrew walked out of the room without another word.

Jonathan looked down at Adriana, pure lust filled his red eyes.

"looks like its just you and me darling." whispered Jonathan.

He pulled out his wand holding it to her.

"impirio!" he said weakly. It had been many years since he last used a wand. The last time was when he was human.

He took off her chains and forced her on the old bed.

"I'm going to enjoy this..." he whispered into her skin.

...

Adriana remained chained to the bed. Her robes were torn from her. She felt tears fall from her eyes. Jonathan a man she once loved chained her to the bed and raped her. She knew he would come and do it again. And he did multiple times. He enjoyed every second of pain he caused her.

She buried her face in her pillow. Where was Severus? Was he coming to save her?

...

Severus ran to his room throwing on another pair of robes. He took in a deep breath. He now knew why he had been knocked out, he now knew why the book had came to him. Adriana was gone, Andrew stole her away from him.

He apperated to the english coast. He flew across the English channel and all the way to Germany. He was not going to lose another woman in his life....

Author note: *douges knifes* sorry! I know I know short chapter again! But don't worry!