Chapter Eleven: Jonathan

Chapter Eleven:

Jonathan

Vicktor walked down Diagon All that morning holding a bottle of vodka in his hand. He looked over to his side at a newspaper stand. He grabbed one and looked at the front cover.

The headline read “Murder In Hogsmead, local bartender Tony Bradshaw found dead. Possible vampire attack”

Vicktor stuffed the paper in his inside pocket. All that was on his drunken mind was Adriana. He dropped his bottle apperating to the outskirts of the Hogwarts grounds. He ran down to the main doors were Filch was with Mrs. Norris.

“What are you doing er'” Spat Filch.

Vicktor glared at him, his eyes were filled with such malice that he scared Filch.

“Let me in, I need to speak with my sister Adriana Tramel.” growled Vicktor.

Filch just nodded letting him walk through.

“Thank you.” spat Vicktor with forced calmness.

He ran down the walkway passed the great hall and down the stairs to the dungeons of the castle. He walked down a winding staircase and down another corridor till he reached the entrance to Adriana's room. He nocked on the door rapidly,

“Adriana! It's Vicktor I must see you its urgent!” he bellowed.

He opened the door to find the room empty. He growled in irritation. He pulled out the daily prophet laying it on her desk. He pulled out a pen and some parchment from his coat, leaving a note for Adriana. He placed the note on her desk next to the paper walking out the room. He rubbed his stubble covered face. He didn't want to leave with out seeing her but there was no telling when she would be back in her room. He had no idea how he schedule worked. He ran his fingers through his messy black hair looking around.

Andrew looked from afar at Vicktor, his eyes filled with hate.

“Its time...” he muttered to his companion.

The man grinned, “Finally!!” Said the man, his voice filled with bloodlust.

Andrew grabbed his arm.

“Don't kill him.” he said, he sounded like he was addressing a child.

The man growled, “Fine...”

The vampire sprinted down the hall towards Vicktor, his fangs bared. He pounced, pushing Vicktor to the ground. He held him down chuckling at Vicktor's attempts at freeing himself.

“You have strength...that’s good.” said the vampire, his fangs grazing Vicktor's throat. “You should satisfy my thirst for now!”

The vampire dug his fangs deep into Vicktor's throat, gorging himself on his blood. The vampire's eyes became a even darker shade of crimson as the blood hit his lips. This one reminded him of something, something of his old life. And he enjoyed every minute of it. He pulled away, just as Vicktor was nearing death. The vampire wiped his mouth licking the blood off his hand. The vampire grinned evilly. He bit into his wrist spilling his own blood. He walked over to Vicktor kneeling down. He pressed his wrist to Vicktor's mouth.

“Drink!” he insisted. Vicktor's mouth remained closed.

The vampire grabbed Vicktor's jaw pulling it open. He force fed him his blood, grinning as Vicktor grasped his arm drinking willingly. He winced in pain pulling away. The vampire pulled him on his feet bringing him to Andrew.

“Would you like me to bring him back or shall I find somewhere in the dungeons for him?” Asked the vampire his mouth and cloths covered in blood.