:Part Two: Chapter Four: Baby Callum Blaise

Chapter Four:

Baby Callum Blaise

Adriana had long returned from Italy. She sat in the headmaster's office with Severus reading, while he was on his off period.

Adriana let out a laugh, she grabbed Severus' hand placing it on her stomach. He smiled slightly, he could feel a small kick.

She let out a tight breath, her body felt stiff because she had been sitting down for so long. She let out another breath, only this time she felt liquid running down her legs.

"Severus! The baby is coming!"she cried clutching her stomach.

Severus threw the book he was reading aside rushing to his wife's side. He summoned madam Pomfree who came rushing up the stairs. They quickly made their way to the hospital wing, preparing as quickly as they could.

Vicktor came running down the hall into the hospital wing as fast as he could. He wiped the sweat off his forehead, catching his breath. He walked up Severus who had a look of such anxiety on his face that Vicktor was rendered speachless for a moment.

Madam Pomfree came from behind the curtain grabbing Severus. He kneeled down at her side holding her hand. Adriana breathed heavily, her face twisted with pain. She felt another contraction, she winced in pain holding Severus' hand tighter.

Vicktor stood outside of the curtain, waiting for what seemed like an eternity. But then he heard the loud cry of a baby from behind the curtain. Madam Pomfree peeled back part of the curtain to let Vicktor pass through. A smile spread across his face when he saw Adriana holding her son in her arms.

"so what's his name?" Asked Vicktor.

"Callum Blaise Snape." she replied snuggling closer to baby Callum.

Vicktor let out a small laugh, Callum had black hair just like his father.

"he looks just like you Severus." commented Vicktor.

...

It was late one night, Callum's cries surged through the room. Adriana let out a tired moan. Severus, now awake kissed her cheek before walking into Callum's room.

He walked over to the crib taking Callum out. His cries were hushed when Severus bounced him in his arms. Adriana laughed walking into the room. Severus bouncing his son in his arms was quite a sight.

He looked at her with a raised brow, smiling slightly. Callum grabbed at his face pulling Severus' hair.

Adriana grabbed Callum snuggling him close to her chest. She sat down in a near by chair, letting out a deep breath.

"Why don't you go to bed, I'll take care of him." said Severus.

"are you sure? I can stay up." asked Adriana.

Severus leaned down kissing her once more.

"I'm positive. Now get some sleep." he replied taking Callum in his arms once more.

"thank you Severus..." said Adriana kissing his cheek.

Severus let out a sigh, looking down at his son. A smile crossed his pail face. He couldn't believe in a million years he would be married and have a son of his own. He wondered for a moment, what it would be like to raise Callum with Adriana.

He sat down in a chair rocking Callum asleep. Severus fell asleep as well, still holding Callum in his arms.

...

Adriana walked into Callum's room that morning, a smile stretched across her face when she saw Severus asleep with Callum in his arms.

Adriana took Callum in her arms, he let out a hungry cry causing Severus to wake up.