Chapter Thirteen: Vicktor's Crusade

Chapter thirteen:

Vicktor's Crusade

Vicktor walked down Diagon Ally once more. It had been a week since Jonathan attacked Adriana. Everything was quiet, there had not been another attack since Jonathan disappeared. Vicktor made his way down a long dirt road, to a house he knew all to well.

He knocked at the door, for once he was patient. The door opened showing the worn features of William Chase.

"Vicktor... It's been a long time." he said.

"too long..." replied Vicktor with a half grin.

"what can I do for you?" he asked.

"I need you to track down a Death Eater for me." replied Vicktor.

"Vicktor it's been quite a while since I hunted Death Eaters." stated William.

"I know...but I have no one else to turn to. And you know I don't trust the ministry." said Vicktor.

William gave Vicktor a nervous laugh.

"yes well I will do the best I can. Who are you looking for?"

"His name is Wes Létore. He may have information I need." said Vicktor handing him a photograph.

"I never heard of him." said William looking at the picture.

"neither have I till recently." he said crossing his arms.

William removed his glasses.

"how is your sister Vicktor. You mentioned her a few months ago the last time I saw you." asked William.

Vicktor twitched slightly.

"she could be better." he said plainly.

William gave Vicktor a skeptical look.

"you're not telling me everything." he said. He opened the door wider.

"why don't you come in." asked William.

Vicktor looked skittish. He walked in, looking behind himself until the door was closed behind him.

William sat down, Vicktor remained standing. He gave William a fake laugh, smiling despite what he was about to say. He just couldn't believe he would have to tell anyone what horrors plagued Adriana and himself.

"Well where do I start?" said Vicktor lowly.

"my sister is being attacked I'm now a bloody vampire and oh wait in the middle of this my sister is with someone I despise." growled Vicktor.

"who?" asked William. Vicktor was the only man that could make William nervous, and he never could understand why.

"you may know him. His name is Severus Snape" replied Vicktor barring his fangs at the mention of Severus' name.

He dragged his nails along the wood frame of the door.

"there hasn't been an attack in a week. I'm getting worried William. We at least knew where they were when they attacked now we're stuck in the dark." he growled, he could feel the rage boiling inside himself.

"I must go. Send me word when you find Wes." he said walking out the door.

....

It's took William almost a week to track down Wes. Vicktor walked down a long road down to an old pub where William said Wes was. He sat down at the bar, next to Wes who was smoking a cigarette.

"I know you been looking for me. What do you want from me?" asked Wes who had a thick French accent.

"come outside and I'll tell you." replied Vicktor keeping his head low.