Epilogue

It had been nearly three years since the battle of Hogwarts...

Adriana and Severus now lived in America, everyone asumed they were dead...

Callum ran around the house with his father's wand in hand, being chased by Severus.

"You can't catch me!" yelled the toddler, running down the hall.

Adriana laughed watching Callum run under the table and between Severus' legs darting down the hall once more. 

She stood up, walking around the corner making Callum stop dead in his tracks. He turned back around but Severus was right infront of him.

"Tha' not fair!" he pouted, handing Severus back his wand. 

He chuckled, kneeling down taking the wand. 

"Thank you..." he said teasingly.

Callum grummbled more pulling at Severus' pant leg. He pulled him down the hall toward a book that was on the ground. 

He pushed the book into his father's hand jumping in place.

"I wanna go there!" babled Callum, pointing at the picture of London in a Geography book.

Severus closed the book, ruffling Callums long black hair. 

"Some day..." he said putting the book up.

Callum began to pout again,

"But the man in black told me that's where I was born!" he cried! pulling the book out again.

Adriana's smile vanished.

"What man in black sweety?" she asked kneeling down. 

Callum played with his shirt...

"The man who visits me at night.... he says he'll take me to London when I'm older!" replied Callum.