chapter seven.

WARNING: triggering things in this chapter, its very messed up and i cried writing it but ItS FiNe
mature content. i need jesus im-

january 17, 1989. saturday

  "BOWERS, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS." cass begged, trying to wipe the tears from her face. patrick grabbed her hands away from her face and held them down, before wiping the tears with his own.

"sh, it'll all be okay." he whispered, trying to 'calm' the girl down. that only made her cry harder.

she hates the fact that she broke down in front of these assholes, but she was scared.

god, she was so scared.

patrick pulled her up by her hair, and pulled her into his lap. she looked down, and sobbed. he grabbed her chin harshly and forced her to face him. she tried to climb off of him, thrashing and whimpering.

"please, patrick. please don't do this to me." her eyes were filled with sadness and fear. she saw something flicker in patricks eyes.

he looked sorry. it went away quickly, and he shook his head.

"no can do, princess." she felt her heart drop. she glanced over to the car door, checking to see if it was locked.

it wasn't. she looked patrick in the eyes, and slowly moved her hand towards the handle. he didn't notice, he was too busy looking at her hungrily. her hand now rested on the handle. she was about to open it, when patrick glanced towards her hand and snarled. he grabbed it harshly, and pinned it down onto his leg. his other hand gripped her waist, tightening harshly. she could already feel the bruises forming. she winced, and tried to pull away.

"we're almost there, shh." he let go of her waist and wiped her tears. she pushed his hand away with her free one and felt anger boiling in her.

"let me go hockstetter!" she began to thrash and scream, hoping someone, anyone would hear.

it was highly unlikely.

patrick grabbed her face harshly, squishing her cheeks so she couldn't speak.

"shes getting a bit feisty back here!" patrick sniggered and she began to struggle again.

"i thought you like the feisty ones. we're almost there, then you can do whatever you want to her." henry spoke.

she pulled her face away from patrick, growling. "fuck you, bowers!"

"oh trust me sweetheart, you will." he answered, not phased by her yelling. her face flushed with fear, and she began to cry again.

she glanced over at victor and his eyes were filled with sadness, and regret. it didn't go away like patricks did though. yet he tore his gaze from her when he saw her looking at him. he didn't say a word throughout the entire trip. she sighed shakily and turned her attention back towards patrick.

she tried to climb off of patrick once again, but stopped when she felt something hard beneath her.

"are you?" she started and patrick smirked.

"you've been moving a lot sweetheart." patrick spoke, and she rolled her eyes. he noticed, and punched her in the face, hard. she felt one of his rings scratch across her face, leaving a long cut along her cheekbone. she felt her left eye swell shut quickly, and blood trickled down her face.

the car came to a stop, and she looked out the window. there was a small house near the edge of a field, no cars parked in front.