Chapter 3

I stretched out my legs; touching my toes.
We had to wear beautiful blue and white uniforms, but the boys really got fucking ugly uniforms.
"You'll do fine, gym is easy," Xavier promised me.
I rolled my eyes, "maybe for you."
MacKenzie giggled, "hey Xavier? Do you want to stop babysitting and come talk to me?"
He smirked, "I don't want to come feed you a bottle Macbitch so just get over it!"
She gasped, "are you mocking me?"
He shook his head, "No, I'm giving you a nickname."
She turned to me, "he doesn't like you, he just feels sorry for you I hope you can realize that he'll never like someone like you because you're aren't like me, you slutty bitch!"
Xavier grinned michevously, "that's exactly why I didn't like you, you were a slut. Really annoying. And also you were a bitch."
She opened her mouth to say something but I stopped her.
"Go stretch, so you can chase after a boy that we all know will never be interested."
She knew very well I was referring to Xavier.
"Stay on your own side of the school. Don't hang out with the bad boys."
"Stay on your own side and don't hang out with my fist you fucking hoe!"
Xavier's jaw dropped open at my words.
She gave me the middle finger, "fuck off."
I smirked, "Mr. Flitch? MacKenzie held up the middle finger to me!"
She was shocked.
Mr. Flitch crossed his arms, "Ms. Kennedy unlike half the guys in this school she's not your type."
Everyone laughed so hard they couldn't breathe.
"You got roasted by the teacher!" Colton blurted out.
She reddened in embarrassment on her way to her position for volleyball; she whispered to me, "you will regret this Emmy."
"I doubt it," I muttered.
"Rachelle, Annie, Kendra, Willam, Bradley, Madeline, Emmy, Xavier, McKenna, Ivy, Henry, Alexander, and Dylan on one team; Tristan, Brianna, MacKenzie, Peyton, Noah, Amethyst, Ella, Hunter, Josiah, Austin, Jace, and Elliott on the other team." Announced the Gym teacher.
"Great, Jace is on the other team," whined McKenna; a cheerleader and has a massive crush on Jace, the soccer captain.
I giggled, "at least we get to kick MacBitch's ass."
"True."
Henry smirked, "yea I really want to see cry about it to who ever is the unlucky guy that's closest to her."
Henry is a bad boy and friends with Cole.
I put my hands in position to hit the ball, "ready!" I told Xavier who was captain of our team and now I see as one of my best friends.
He laughed, "thanks Adams."
"Jace, your serve."
Jace served the ball perfectly and I hit it back easily.
Jace grinned michevously and hit it harder.
I jumped up and spiked it hard.
Hunter hit the ball, "take that losers!"
A smirk crossed my face, "is that why we're beating you?"
Hunter growled, "shut the hell up."
The score was 15:10, kicking Macbitch's ass? Mission accomplished!

"Hey you really know how to play volleyball."
I nodded at Jace, "thanks."
I was getting my backpack to leave the gym; Xavier already left.
"You're pretty cute."
I rolled my eyes, "you're a jock and just saying that to make me feel better."
He titled his head, "about what? I'm serious."
"You barely know me."
"Good point, but I just wanted to give you a compliment."
"Bye Jace."
"Can I walk you to your next class?"
I groaned, "I think I can manage."
He shrugged, "ok."
"Does he like me?"
He walked away in confidence, "whatever," I muttered.

"What took you so long?" Catyiln interrogated.
"Jace."
"Ok...?"
The first twenty minutes dragged on forever it was our last class and I wanted to go home.
"And the Martin Luther King Jr memorial of his house is still standing today."
At this point I could be happy with a lockdown for the rest of class as long as she stops talking!
Zac was sleeping next to me.
Catyiln snickered, "wow her voice put him to sleep."
Cole smirked, "a chair being thrown at someone's head could put Zac to sleep."
"Does anybody know which president is our current one?" Questioned Mrs. Robin.
Cole raised his hand, "Jason Adams."
"Very good. Sir."
He rolled his eyes, "cool."
"Anybody who doesn't know the president is a dumbass," Jax stated matter of factly.
The teacher's eyes widened, "Jax!"
"What I'm serious, we live in fucking Washington DC."
I tilted my head at him.
"Shush it Parker!" The teacher muttered angrily.
The teacher didn't see him flick her off.
I rolled my eyes he's asking for detention.
"Calm the hell down Jax!" Xavier pressed.
He whipped his head around, "what the fuck do you want?!"
"Your damn face to get the hell outta here!"
Jax's eyes darkened, "I'm fucking done with all your bullshit!"
"Dammit...!" I muttered.
"Will you fucking stop?!"
The words left my mouth before he could stop them.
The bell rang for the end of the day.
Mrs. Robin stopped our table, "all of you after school detention on Friday."
I groaned, "there goes my Friday night!"
"You can leave now!" She ordered.

"I can't believe her!" I whined to Catyiln on the walk to the White House.
"I know she's a bitch!"
"See ya tomorrow, Emmy!"
I waved, "bye, Caty!"
It was the end of my first day and I got in two fights.... God please help me?
____________________________________________
What do you think her dad will do? Is Emmy done with drama? (Lord, no!)
Do you appericate Jace? Why do you think Jax and Xavier have problems?