Chapter 9

"Put on a fake smile and don't blow your cover!" I ordered the guys.
Colton smirked, "what if a girl blows their top?"
And he wasn't talking about getting mad......
"Fuck you Colton!"
"Is that option on the table?"
I glared at him, "shut it you pervert!"
He wagged his eyebrows suggestively, "there's one way you can shut me up Adams."
My eyes widened in horror, "ew!!"
All the guys erupted in laughter; expect Jax, who just stood there silently.
"You're guys are so rude!" I accused.
Colton chuckled; slinging his arm around my shoulder, "I'm innocent."
I shook my head, "you my friend are far from innocent."
"Thank you, thank you very much!"
We all burst out laughing.
Nathan grinned michevously, "so Colton have you went from Catiyln to Emmy."
He smirked, "maybe?"
I slapped his arm, "you're not my type."
He pretended to look offended, "so bad boys aren't your type?"
I smirked, "hell yes! Just not people that think they're bad boys."
The guys snickered.
He ran a hand through his hair, "damn I just got roasted."
Nathan smirked at Jax, "bad boys, huh?"
I arched an eyebrow and Jax laughed.
"Whatever," I rolled my eyes, "about who we're gonna invite?"
"We should invite Gabriella because then all the hot girls will come," Colton replied smugly.
Jax glared bullets at Colton, "fuck no, we're not inviting her in a million years."
"Why?" He whined, "all the hot girls will come!"
He crossed his arms firmly, "nothing you say will make me change my mind."
He grinned michevously; he leaned in to whisper and nibbled my ear.
"Ow!" I snapped, "that hurt like hell!"
Jax looked jealous, like really jealous.
A smirk crossed my face, I ran my hand up Colton's bicep just to see how mad Jax could get.
Colton didn't protest. I assume he got the hint because he wrapped his arm around my waist seeing the fire in Jax's eyes spread.
"What's wrong, Parker?" Asked Colton with a smirk.
He didn't answer but he lunged for Colton; sending me against Nathan's open arms.
"Thanks," I muttered quietly.
He gave a small nod, "no problem."
"Dude, calm the hell down?" He begged for mercy.
"Shut the fuck up!" He spat.
"Why?!" Challenged Nate, "she's not yours, Jax. You can't just threaten anybody that touches her Colton can flirt with her if he wants and it seemed like she had no problem with it. So just get the hell over it!"
Jax glared at him, "Nate? Put your damn money where your mouth is and let me deal with my own shit."
I was in total shock, I've never seen Jax react like did and I had no idea why he did it. Was he mad at Colton?
****
Jax pulled into the parking lot of Valerie's; we haven't talked the entire ride here.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!"
"Nothing," he muttered firmly.
"Bullshit! Jax, I know you and you don't just go around fighting people. So tell me?"
He looked me directly in the eye, "no you don't. Alright Emily!? You don't know a damn thing about me or what I go through!"
"Fine. I won't bother you, but don't you ever tell me who I can and can't flirt with its none of your dann business!"
I slammed the car door and walked into the closest closed door to think, did I want him to get jealous? Did I like Jax? Oh hell no I couldn't, he could break my heart just like his brother.

I heard a knock on the door, "are you okay?"
"Who the hell are you?!"
"Colton."
"OK you can come in."
He turned the knob and I second later he sat down next to me, "hey tell me what happened? Please M?"
I layed my head on his shoulder, "Jax kinda overreacted."
He chuckled, "no surprise there."
I smiled, "thanks for being here, Colton."
"Anytime, M."
"I thought he was different than Xavier I thought he saw me as something but he doesn't."
He rubbed my back, "he's really guarded and no one has really been able to break down his walls. He has a troubling past and home life that he just doesn't want to share."
"I kinda get it I used to have a troubling past but now its all in the press. He just won't let me in to help."
Colton nodded in understandment, "yea it took him a while to tell me."
"Were you just playing?"
"Huh? What are you talking about?"
"I mean when you were trying to make Jax pissed."
He looked down, "I wasn't faking anything, M."
"You weren't? But I thought you liked Catiyln."
"I did until I met you. I think I have feelings for you."
"Colton, I don't think I have any feelings for you. You're just my friend."
He leaned in to kiss me; stopping on my lips, "M?"
"Yea?"
"Can I kiss you?"
I laughed, "who the hell asks if they can kiss someone?"
He shrugged, "someone who doesn't want to get killed by your guard dog."
I felt my heart broke at his choice of nicknames for Jax.
"Well I'm not gonna do anything."
He kissed my lips softly and and it just dawned on me, this was my first kiss.
I felt myself give in to the kiss.
The door swang open and I tried to pull away but it was too late....
"What the fuck?!" He shouted at Colton.
I stood to meet his gaze, "you think that you can talk to me like that tell me that I don't know a damn thing about you and then just come in to apologize and think its all gonna be alright? Hell no! You need get your shit together and stop getting fucking jealous!"
Jax just looked at me blankly, "what about not being his type? Were you lying? Because hell it didn't look like it you kept looking at me when you said it like you were trying to piss me off!"
"Well you could stop being such a Jaxass!" "Do you want the truth?"
He nodded.
"I was your best friend and I thought you were mine but apparently not.You won't let me in. You think that your fucking pride is more important than someone that cares about you so get your shit together and tell me when you do!"
At that I walked off to get something to drink and maybe get drunk.

"Oh gosh!!" I whined: I just drank a whole bottle of vodka and it hurt my head like hell.
"Want to play?"
"Play what?" I asked dumbfounded.
He grinned, "truth or dare with drinking."
"Sure," I slurred. Fuck I'll regret this later!
"Great, come on."
____________________________________________
Next will be in Jax I think. Do you ship #Cemmy? Or are you still #Jemmy?
(A certain someone would love that ship)