Chapter 15

Justin's eyes widened, "what the hell?! Xavier!"
Xavier glared at me, "well you see dad-"
He held up his hand dimissivily, "I don't want to fucking hear it."
The vice president Jack Marshalls stiffled a laugh, "the things teenagers get into these days."
"This is all your damn fault!" He accused me.
I tried to respond but Jax beat me to it, "fuck no don't you even start you son of a bitch. She didn't do a damn thing! In fact you hurt her with your idotic mistakes!"
My dad's eyes flashed with anger, "you did what?!"
"Fuck off! Stop trying to be her guard dog, you bitch! She can fend for herself."
Jax smirked, "I thought you said all she is a sarcastic bitch? You change your mind a lot its almost amusing."
"You know what's amusing?"
"Hmmm? I'd really like to hear it."
"That you think she'll just go on and forgive you, and its also funny that Gabriella chose me when all the other girls choose you."
"I don't see how that was a damn burn."
"At least he doesn't beg for forgiveness like a fucking puppy," I rolled my eyes, "you literally followed me around for like a week trying to get me to forgive you."
"At least he isn't a snitch," Jaqueyln blurted out.
"What the hell did I do to you?"
She laughed dryly, "you told mom when I was sixteen that I had eating disorder, you told dad that I had a boyfriend when you promised not to tell anyone, you told them I took you to a high school party. But then when I try to tell them for something that you did they won't fucking believe me!"
My eyes darkened, "you called me a baby when I was 15, you and your friends pushed me down the stairs and said I fell, you cut all my clothes and hid them from me, and you kissed my boyfriend in sophomore year and told me he cheated," I saw a flash of jealousy in Jax's eyes when I mentioned my ex and I actually enjoyed it.
"Girls calm down," my mom pressed.
Justin laughed, "boys, don't break the law."
Jax smirked, "you're a damn player, you dated Amber when you were with MacKenzie. You asked out Jess for prom when you already 'stole' Gabriella. Just live with mom, you have a lot in fucking common!"
Xavier gasped, "how dare you compare me to mom, she fucking hates us!!"
Jax stood up; smirking, "I will if I want to," he threw a punch at Xavier and he accurately busted his lip.
I sprang up and tried to stop Jax but Xavier lunged at me.
My dad's eyes narrowed at Xavier, "stay the hell away from her!"
Jax grabbed Assvier's wrists, "touch her I dare you! Lay her a damn hand on her and you'll fucking regret it!"
Assvier stood still but apparently he reconsidered, "if she trusts you? You'll tell she doesn't know a damn thing about you because you're afraid it'll end like Zoey."
His face lost all its color at his brother's words, "leave her out of this."
"Who's Zoey?"
Jax glared at Assvier, "look what you did," he gritted his teeth, "she was a friend."
I crossed my arms impatiently, "you don't get so worked up over a 'friend'."
"She was an ex, dammit!"
"No duh, Jaxass."
He ran a hand through his hair, "okay I'll tell you but not now."

"Tell me," I pleaded.
Jax rolled her eyes, "fine, Zoey is a girl that I was sure I fell in love with but it wasn't really love it was just a lies."
"Let me guess, she cheated on you?"
"No, she told me she loved and damn I fell hard but she didn't really love me."
"Do you still feel for her?"
He looked at me, "No but I don't like talking about her."
"I had a boyfriend once, well two actually but I only loved one."
His eyes darkened a bit, "who?"
"His name was Jay."
All of a sudden he looked amused, "do you like J names?"
I shrugged, "now that you mention it all my boyfriends have been Js."
He laughed, "who was the other one?"
"Josh."
"What the hell happened to that guy?"
"Moved away," I looked at the ground.
Hurt appeared in his brown eyes, "do you still love him?"
A smirk crossed my lips, "maybe I don't know....?"
A growl escaped him, "I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch."
"He lives in California."
"Fuck that I don't care."
"Why are you so damn possessive?!"
"Are you trying to protect him?"
"He was a good friend of mine."
"And I'm not?"
"No you are Jaxass, its just that I knew everything about him and I don't apparently know much about you."
"I don't want to fucking talk about it."
I collapsed on my teal patterned bedspread, "fine I'll be here when you do."
A shot rang out nearby and Jax's eyes darkened.
"What the hell was that?"
"Duck."
I am frozen to the spot.
"I said duck! Dammit!"
And I ducked.
"Who the fuck is that?"
He gritted his teeth, "Xavier's gang."
My eyes widened, "what the hell would they want?"
He rolled his eyes, "we fucked up apparently."
"No duh!"
"Shut the fuck up and stay down."
I was silent.
My phone rang.
"Don't fucking answer it!"
"Okay...." I slide the red side and shove my phone in my pocket.
Xavier knocked on the door.
"Go the fuck away!" Jax warned.
"I want to talk."
"Get the hell out!!" I screamed at him through the closed door, "before you're arrested!"
"Please let me in?" He persisted.
"I said get the hell out!!" I demanded, one more word out of him and he was done.
Jax stood in a shooting postiton identical to a cop's, the doorknob slowly turned and Assvier was met with a gun barrel.
He held up his hands in surrender, "no need for guns bro."
Jax arched an eyebrow, "really, because your buddies have a gun and I know for a fact you told them to fucking fire!"
"I didn't, I swear."
"Funny because you're so good at telling the truth."
"Lets be rational here?"
"Rational? I know you've been wanting to shoot me ever since dad taught me how to play football and shoot a firearm and not you."
I gulped, "Jax, you don't need to do this."
____________________________________________
Well, then..... 😏
Will Jax shoot? What will happen? Chapter 16?
M & M😜✌️