Chapter 23

Tonight was my first date with Jax, yes I know it's weird that its only our first date yet we already had our first kiss and he told me he loved me.
"What are you so exited about?" My mom smiled sweetly.
"Its my first date and I don't want to ruin it."
No not my first ever date but the first one with Jax.
"I'm so happy for you honey," she grinned.
I rolled my eyes, "its not my first ever date mom."
"I know but you didn't love the other ones."
I looked at my lockscreen, it was a picture of me kissing Jax's cheek and I knew she was right. I didn't love the others but I loved Jax with all my heart.
I sighed, "can you help me plan mommy?"
She laughed, "of course sweetie."

My mom handed the pizza guy a twenty, "thank you."
He nodded politely, "you're welcome."
I was desperately trying to find a movie to watch when there was a knock on the door.
"Jax, I assume?"
He smiled at my mom, "yea that's me, Jax Parker."
She laughed, "you look just like your father."
He smirked, "I know."
I rolled my eyes at his cockiness.
"Just as cocky too," she pointed out.
She isn't kidding.
"How's your mom doing?"
His face was unreadable but I knew she got too personal, "mom?"
"Yea? Honey?"
"Um can you leave the room please?"
She winked, "sure sweetie."
I rolled my eyes and Jax smirked.
"Alone, huh?"
I narrowed my eyes at him, "Jaxass my dad could walk in and I don't want to explain it to him."
"I'm sure he knows."
I glared at him, "you know what I mean."
He chuckled, "fuck I wanted to make out with you," his voice rose at the last part so my mom could hear him.
My mother giggled like a school girl and I rolled my eyes.
I feel like she pictures Jax and I as her and Justin, its really weird because I always saw Justin as Jax's dad not my mom's high school crush.
"Shut up Jax," I grumbled.
He laughed, sitting down next to me and trying to help me pick a movie.
"What do you want to watch Emmy bear?"
I pondered this for a minute, "Gone'?"
Gone was a horror movie of a girl that got kidnapped by a highschooler because he liked her and surprisedly end up dating (what am I kidding? It always happens in Hollywood)
He rolled his eyes, "that's not even horror."
"Okay bad boy, what do you wanna watch?"
"Destined to be dead," he smirked.
Destined to be dead was about a fifteen year old girl who's mom died and she thinks she has come back to haunt her, to make her dead as well.
He knows very well how much I hate that movie but he wants to make me scared like all boys do *rolls eyes* they think that girls will go to the nearest boy.
"Fine but just so you know I won't be scared."
A smirk crossed his lips, "sure Emmy bear."
I punched his shoulder but he just laughed, "shut up!"
"Nah."
We sat on the couch and I got up to get the popcorn.

Feeling arms wrap around my waist, I turned around and met his lips with mine, he kissed me back softly.
"Did you want to help or just keep me company?" I questioned when we pulled away.
He chuckled, "both."
"Get some drinks out the fridge then por favor?"
He grinned, "si mi amor."
I loved that we understood each other. He could be flirting in Spanish and my parents would never know.
I blew him a kiss, "te amo."
He grabbed two cans of Coca-Cola and followed me into the living room.
"Annie, don't be scared I just want to show you a place that was very special to me when I was a little girl."
"Get away from me!"
"I'm your mother."
"You're not my damn mom!"
She laughed dryly, "no matter what you think I'm still your mother."
"Ugh! Why did you convince me to watch this?!"
He grinned michevously, "because I'm very persuasive."
I rolled my eyes and he just smirked.
The door slowly opened and I quickly turned my head to the door.
My dad walked in with his brief case from his meeting with the cabinet, "hey Emily."
Dad always called me by my full name and ever since I was a little girl I loved it.
"Hey dad."
He ruffled my hair from behind the couch, "have fun sweetie."
"Thanks."
"Hey Mr. Adams," Jax gave him a nod, he had a way with adults especially my mom.
"Parker," my dad returned the nod.
"Where's your mom?"
"In her room."
"I already told you I don't want to come with you!"
"You're my daughter and you're coming with me!!"
"No," she whimpered.
"You have no choice!" She spat.
Annie pushed her mom against the wall in anger, "stay the hell away from me!"
My eyes widened when her mom fell to her second death and her ghostly body turned to ashes.
"You scared Emmy bear?"
He wasn't smirking, his voice actually sounded caring and sympathetic.
I wasn't really that scared but I wanted to cuddle him.
He slid his arm around my shoulders and I snuggled deeper into his shirt.
I caught Jaqueyln watching us from the top of the stairs yet her eyes seemed glassy and she looked like she had been crying.
Grabbing my phone off the side table, I texted Xavier with Jax's eyes hovering over my screen.
What the hell did u do to my sister?!
Assvier: hell u haven't talked to me for a week why are you texting me?
U hurt her, what the actual fuck did u do?!
Assvier: I just told her I didn't think we were gonna work out.
Yea cause u cheated on her with your ex?!
Assvier: yea my ex.......
Jax's and I's eyes darkened, "what the fuck," we muttered at the same time.
Are you still dating?!
Assvier: No. Not at all.
Stop being a dick!
Assvier: this is none of your fucking business!
It wouldn't be if you didn't cheat on my damn sister!!
My phone dinged with another message from him but I ignored it. I can't deal with him right now.
"That bitch," I grumbled.
Jax laughed, "yea pretty much his middle name."
I can't believe that Assvier was such a dick and his brother was so damn hot.
____________________________________________
So first date? What will happen between them? How do you feel about Xavier right now guys?
M & M😏😜✌️