Bonus chapter 1

Five years later
"Wait what?!" I shouted into the phone.
"Nathan is in the hospital," Jax tried to explain calmly but I could tell he was crying.
"Okay I'll be right there and Jax?"
"Yes?"
"Don't use all the tissues I might need some."
"I-"
I giggled, "awe baby its alright."
Its been four years married to the love of my life and let me tell you its been better than I've imagined. We bought a house when I was a junior in college because he wanted somewhere for him to live while he was in the force. I just started law school and I love it! I have met so many friends there. The only problem is Jax lives about four hours away on a plane so I make sure to visit whenever I can. Since we decided we wanted to live in California he bought a beach house in LA.
Spring Break just started so I decided to go visit him. I honestly wasn't expecting my spring break to start with one of my best friends in the hospital but I guess this is a bump in the road that Emily Rose Daniels has to fix. Yes I used Daniels because that is his real last name and of course he changed it too! Instead of Officer Parker like he was planning, he's now Officer Daniels. I offered to make him chief because my father is well the senator of Cali!! But he refused. Yes my dad is done with his term, its his first year of being a senator of California.
***
"Okay I'm here, what happened?" I asked Jax.
He held my hand loosely, "he got in a car accident and they don't know if he'll make it..."
Nathan is one of Jax's best friend and I understand that he's fighting the urge to break down and cry right now.
There's only two reasons he'll cry, if something were to happen to me or his best friends.
I will cry over almost anything but he's tougher than I am and hides his emotions easier.
"Baby its alright," I lay my head on his shoulder.
He turned to me, "it will be eventually but right now it hurts and he's not even dead yet."
My parents walked in, "awe Emmy, you're here!" My mom kissed my cheek.
"Yep, just visiting and then I heard that Nathan was in a car accident."
My dad nodded, "yep they say it's bad."
"Is he alright?" Asked a voice I didn't recognize.
Jax shrugged, "they aren't sure yet but I hope so."
I tapped on him, "Jax, who's that?"
"That's Tyler, also known as Officer Bennett."
Tyler waved, "hey I'm a good friend of Daniels and when he told me a friend of his was in the hospital I came over here to help. You're his wife, right?"
I nodded, "yea."
"Nice."
Tyler was alright I guess.
He was dressed in a uniform identical to the one Jax was wearing and he had messy brown hair.
"The minute Daniels mentioned car accident, chief let him off early to help his friend," Tyler explained.
I know I was in law school but I still could've liked a notice of who this guy was.
"Wow you must be great friends," I pointed out.
Tyler nodded, "yea."
Jax ruffled my hair, "don't worry Emmy Bear, you'll always be my best friend."
Tyler arched an eyebrow, "Emmy Bear?"
I take back when I said that guy was alright...
Jax looked at his friend, "yep."
Jax had everything that made a person want to run. His eyes darkened when he was mad, his muscles always tensed when someone messed with me and his body reminded you that even though he was 24, he was still as fit as he was when he was nineteen maybe even more.
Tyler seemed to get it because he stepped back a bit.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I whispered to Jax and he nodded.
Once I found the bathroom, for some reason I threw up and I didn't feel sick at all.
A hand was placed on my back, "honey are you okay?" My mother's voice was full of concern.
I looked up at her, "I don't feel sick, what is wrong with me?"
She hesitated, "Emmy, you might be pregnant...."
My eyes widened, "pregnant?!"
She nodded, "honey when was the last time?"
I knew exactly what she was referring to, "February when Jax flew in to visit...." my voice trailed off, "oh my gosh mom I'm pregnant!"
"Honey keep it down, do you seriously want the nurses to know before Jax does?"
I shook my head, "but I want to be absolutely sure before I tell him. I mean I'm still in law school."
She dug in her purse for a couple of seconds, "here, these are what Jacqueline bought you just in case you needed them," she handed me a pregnancy test.
I nodded and slipped in the bathroom.
Once I saw that it said postive, I quickly shut the door and looked back at my mom in disbelief, "its official. I'm pregnant."
"You should tell him."
I sighed, "but I have two years of law school left, I can't be pregnant."
"I know honey but you are. You brought this upon yourself so its your problem to deal with."
"Fine I'll tell him...."
"Tell me what?" Asked Jax who just found us in the hallway.
I bit my lip nervously, "um baby I have something to tell you."
"What is it?"
"I'll be back where we were," my mom kissed my forehead and went back to where everyone else was.
"Um...." I began.
He stepped closer to me, "whatever it is we'll get through it together," he kissed my lips softly.
He traveled down my neck and it made me moan softly.
I clenched my shirt so he couldn't go any further, "what's wrong Emmy Bear?"
"First of all we're in a hospital hallway and second of all I was trying to talk."
He looked at me, "okay what is it?"
"Jaxass I'm pregnant...."
____________________________________________
What do you think Jax is going to say? Is he ready for this? How do you feel about Tyler? 😁💕