Announcement

Author's note: I will not be doing a sequel but I will be doing a spin-off of their son or daughter!

Jax and Emmy are almost done with their love story but its not over, they have two kids. Josh Preston and Ella Paris Parker, they are twins and inseparable. Ella has her story with lots of drama and breaking the law.
***
"Make one wrong move and you'll regret it Parker."
I backed up till I could go no more. He had me cornered and I could smell his minty breath as it was fanning my face.
"I swear I didn't do it!"
"Oh princess of course you did."
I tried to argue again but he started tickling me making me laugh so hard my chest hurt.
I cupped his face and smashed my lips against his.
***
Ella Parker is strong and witty. Intelligent like her mother and cunning like her father. She goes to West Coast High School in Los Angeles, California. Many people call her beautiful with her long wavy brown hair and Hershey brown eyes.

Josh Parker is more than likely over protective of his slightly younger twin but he doesn't want anything to happen to her especially even looked at by Jace Lyons, his former best friend before his fame spread like wildfire.

Jace Lyons is a famous actor who most people think is cruel and incapable of loving but he has a heart of gold behind all the walls he has built up around his heart he just haven't found the right person to break him.

Follow them on their journey and see for yourself if their story is as good as Jax and Emmy's!