Chapter 02: Visit

You calmly seated across to your master. Sebastian poured some tea on your teacup and set it down in the table. You took a sip on the tea.

Young Master rested his chin on his palm, "So, where family you came from?" he asked with smirk.

You were hesitant to tell him. "I-I just came from a p-poor family. . ." Young Master nodded as you stutteringly said.

"A-And, I-I am also adopted..." you added.

"Okay. So... maybe it's the reason why you're here?" he asks. He then realized what he said earlier when he noticed you gave a grimace mark on your face as you feel insulted.

"Oh, I'm sorry, (-your name-). It's not like I'm insulting you..." he apologized as he put his one hand on yours and pinched it gently. You feel your blood rushed to your cheeks causing you to blush. While his servants (except you, 'cuz you're not officially one of his servants.) are shocked at what he did.

"I-It's okay,"

'I thought Young Master could only say 'sorry' or apologize to Lady Elizabeth.' Sebastian thought.

"Young Master, isn't today your parents' death anniversary?" Sebastian interrupted, changing the topic.

"Uh, yeah." he replied lifelessly. Maybe he just feels melancholy when it is about his parents.

"Why don't we pay them a visit? ... If you wish, Young Master?" Sebastian suggested, getting his Young Master's agreement.

"Oh, right. We should. Sebastian, prepare the carriage!" he commanded. Sebastian knelt down and bowed, "Yes, my Lord."

- - -

Sebastian helped you to get on the carriage. He also helped Young Master.

"Would you tell me your entire story?" Ciel suddenly said as he sat next to you.

"If you wish." you simply said. He nodded.

-Flashback-

"What?! You've gotta be kidding!" you shouted to your parents. So, that's the reason why you are completely different to them. But, you refuse to believe.

"(-your name-), that is true. You were adopted." your mother said as your tears streamed down your face.

"No! No! Noooooo! That's not true!" you keep muttering those words with a tone of anger. You ran off. You don't know where you are going to. Until you dropped, you have seen a pair of legs, dressed with black trousers and black shoes.

You slowly face the person who owns it. You saw a very handsome man in the age of 20's. You had an eye contact with him. His eyes were crimson.

He held out his hand to help you to stand up. "What is your name, lady?" he smiled.

"I--I am (-your name-)." your voice was trembling, causing you to buried your face on butler's chest.

"Oh, young lady, sshh. Why are you crying?" he comforted you.

"Huhuhu..." you just continued to sob grossly.

"Young Lady, I think I should take you to mansion and live with us." he suggested as he caressed your head. You just wish he was your father.

"B--But..."

"But what?"

"I am just merely poor girl. It's not suitable for a person like me to live there..."

"But, don't worry, Young Lady, we don't mind whether you're from a noble family or not,"

"Okay..." he then carried you in a bridal style.

- - -

Your eyes widened as you see the mansion; It's Phantomhive's. The family that owns world's popular toy company.

Sebastian and you entered the enormous door of the manor. Your feeling was replaced by enthusiasm. You were excited to meet the Earl.

-End of Flashback-

"Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. I know whenever you remind that you are adopted, you are sad."

You slowly nod. The carriage stopped at the cemetery.

- - -

'Vincent Phantomhive','Rachel Phantomhive' was written on the ground, beside it, 'Claudia Phantomhive'

"Mom, Dad, Grandma..." he muttered as he knelt down and set down some flowers on the grave.

In unexpected, you saw drops of tears on the grave. You assumed it's Young Master's.

"I promise you, Mom, Dad... I'll avenge your death. I will make those people suffer. I promise." he continued to mutter.

The silence followed.

"...And 'she'... 'she' is the one I like and not Elizabeth..." you didn't hear what he whispered. But Sebastian chuckles as he has heard it for it cannot escape from his sharp hearing.

_To Be Continued_

A/N: Hello! :) I just hope you like this chapter! If you think I am a cliffhanger, then think that I am! xDDD Don't worry, it'll have a part 2~!