Chapter 02.5: Help

Ciel's POV

"...And she... she is the one I like and not Elizabeth..."

What?! Did I just say that? She might hear what I've said earlier. Tch.

"Sebastian, (-your name-), let's go." I said as we walked back to the carriage.

- - -

-Author's POV-

A loud knock has been heard by the old man, Tanaka. He walked over the huge door and opened it up.

A blonde-curly-haired girl bursted out into the door but she stopped for a while when she noticed that it wasn't Sebastian who had opened the door. One certain question hanged in her mind, "Uh, where are they?" she asked curiously.

"They're in the cemetery, Lady Elizabeth. Along with the new maid." Tanaka said politely.

"New maid?" curiosity hit her.

"Yes, Young Lady. I think it'd be better if Young Master will be the one who'll tell you, "

- - -

You, Young Master and Sebastian had just came back to the mansion.

As Sebastian opened the door of the certain mansion, the blonde-haired girl caught a glimpse of Young Master and recklessly approached him with a big hug as if she had not seen him for a years.

"Ciel!" she called out his name cheerfully.

"Elizabeth..." he said with a tone of irritated but Lady Elizabeth dislodged what he said.

'Elizabeth? Ah, yeah, right! She is the daughter of Marquis Alexis and Marchioness Frances. Wait... isn't she the fiancée of Young Lord?' a thought hit your mind.

"I can't breath...!" his voice was a bit louder. Lady Elizabeth realized the tone of voice of her fiancé so she released him from her tight hug. She doesn't want him to be annoyed with her. (Though, she does it without even realizing.)

"Sorry!" she apologized with a smile. She glanced at you and smiled. You smile back.

All of sudden, she approached you; Like what she did to Young Master earlier.

"Lizzy!" Ciel shouted her name as she hugged you.

"Why, Ciel~?" she said playfully and she swirled few locks of your (-your hair color-) hair.

"Tch. Lizzy, don't get her annoyed!"

"Nehhh! Promise, I won't! She's just cute!" she pinched your cheeks, it hurt a bit. "Hi! What's your name?" she asked you like a kid.

"Huh? Uhmm, (-your name-)."

Lizzy squealed as she heard your name, "What an adorable name! As cute as you!"

"Eh? Even a name makes her squeal like that? How childish..." Ciel whispered.

- - -

A week had passed. Everything goes smoothly. Young Master sees you better than Meirin as well. Since she always had broken a pile of plates, Young Master in charged you in such thing.

You were sweeping the floor when someone bursted out into door. Yeah, it's none other than Lady Elizabeth.

"Yes, Young Lady?" you asked.

She didn't reply instead she gave you a smile like she needs something.

- - -

"(-your name-), I want you to help me..." she said without even looking into your eyes.

" What might it be, Young Lady?" you asked, giving her a little smile.

"I want... I want you to help me... to make Ciel always happy." her voice trailed off. All of sudden, she cries.

"Eh? Y-Yes, sure." you reluctantly answered due to your hesitation. You grabbed her head and laid it into your shoulder.

"I want Ciel to be happy. I want Ciel to be with me forever. I want myself to be his cute wife. I want---" you cut off her sentence.

"Sshh. Young Lady, don't cry. I am willing to give a help." you stated as you caressed her hair.

* * *

A/N: Neh! How is it? I guess it's not that good. Wait, female readers, are you willing to help her? BTW, I didn't mentioned that you have a crush on your Young Master! (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Bye bye, dear readers! See you on next chapter~!

「MichikoTenshi 」