Epilogue

You went to the kitchen where Sebastian's preparing breakfast. You took a seat and rested your head onto your arms with your eyes slowly closing.

"What's the matter, Milady?" asked Sebastian curiously while you heard him slicing something.

"I just lack of sleep last night, Sebastian." you lazily answered.

"Maybe you just can't sleep thinking of how you and Young Master would be like when you two wedded, lady?" he jokingly said followed by a chuckle.

You giggled and minutes passed you dozed off. You were closed to sleeping but your consciousness is still awake.

"Sebastian, may I ask something?" you asked, making him tear his attention away from what he is doing.

"Sure, anything; my lady." he said, giving a little smile. "I'm wondering how did you end up here? If you don't mind me asking," you questioned.

He finished slicing, he grabbed a piece of cloth and wiped his fingers then he put his gloves on, not letting you to see the contract seal placed in his left hand also, his black fingernails.

He went to your direction and rested his hand in the back of the chair.

"Are you sure with such question?" he asked, a little nervous.

You nodded, waiting for his answer. He sighed before saying, "I've been gotten here for we have a contract," he emotionlessly said. You wondered, "What is that contract for?"

Sebastian let out a long sigh before telling the entire story. You just nodded upon hearing it. "Aren't you scared of me, knowing that I'm an inhuman being, Young Lady?" he questioned. You shooked your head, "Not really, as long as you won't hurt us," you two bursted a laughter out. "Milady, just promise me you're not going to tell it to anyone else, I'm begging you?" he pleaded. "Of course, I won't. We've been good friends so what might be the reason to tell others my friend's secret?" you two smiled instead of laughing because you might disturb Young Master. 

- - -

You are in the garden, watering those beautiful roses. (A/N: You asked Ciel to let you stay working for him yet he reluctantly agreed.) It's placid here. Fallen leaves are going along with warm breeze. You're starting to have strange feeling when you heard the little noise of rubbing of leaves, though a bit scared, you just continue what you're doing and just ignored it.

For the past ten minutes, there's been some sort of unfamiliar scent. It is addicting. The next thing you know was you dropped the sprinklers and you are going towards where it came from. You couldn't help but to follow it until you reached the forest with your vision is getting blur. Despite of it, you still managed to see a man standing across from you.

"Hellothere... mylovelydaughter..." he gave out a smirk and with that, darkness swallowed you.

-Claude's POV-

I finally got her just with an ease! They would probably let a wicked laugh out! I've gotta to go before that crow catches me. With a full speed, I got into the Trancy Manor. I entered through the back door and I headed towards into the basement room. Slowly walking with her in my arms, I looked down at her, she really does look just like her mother and also... resembles my features.

"If your mother hadn't betrayed me, I would take her with us." I muttered.

When I got inside the basement, I immediately set her down to an old mattress. She will be sleeping till the next ten hours past The scent I had spread on their garden was luring. It's got sweet yet has strong scent. It can lure anybody away.