Chapter 07: Knowing Your Real Identity

"This is an order, Sebastian; Go find further information about her. You must come back here with what I need." Ciel stated coldly.

He brought himself to knees to kneel down then said, "Yes, my Lord." he bowed and he quickly got himself out of the manor to gather information.

Young Master was left alone in his room. Thinking of you. Thinking the best solution for you to be protected and secured; without anybody else risking your life.

Sebastian is still searching into nearby neighborhood in there. He decided to knock into the one door in common people's home.

A middle-aged woman opened up the door. "Hello, mam. Do you know the girl named (-your name-)?" Sebastian asked politely. The woman that he is talking to gave a slight grimace in her face. She looked up to Sebastian saying, "She is my adopted daughter. She ran off." she said in a low toned voice with a hint of sadness. Sebastian isn't mistaken in picking a house of who he can ask about you.

She let Sebastian to come inside and have a sit. "Wait. Why did you ask? Why do you know her? Who are you?" Sebastian was suddenly snapped back to reality when he heard the woman spoke up.

"Just wanted to know our friend's background, mam. She is currently staying at Phantomhive Manor and I am the butler of such estate." he answered straightforwardly but politely.

The woman nodded yet realizing that her adopted daughter was in the Phantomhives, her eyes widened in surprised.

"Phantomhive?!" she bursted out a word, glad that she's in the good condition. Sebastian gave a nod.

"Mam, could you please tell me now, I need to attend some business afterwards." Sebastian said with a hint of annoyance.

"Ok, ok. Sir," the woman replied. "I was... the former maid of Trancy Manor. Actually (-your name-) was the illegitimate daughter of the former Countess. The thing I know is that (-your name-)'s father was still unknown up to now. Former Earl Trancy was really furious about it so when Countess gave birth, her husband just had her threw her responsibility away but she didn't want her daughter to be just thrown away too so she gave her own daughter to me and make us go away with some penny." she briefly explained.

Knowing that she's part of Trancy, Sebastian is really sure that it will make Young Master upset. He thought that the information is enough to know everything about her so he stood up, searching for his pocket watch to take a look into it.

"5:35 pm," he muttered. He turned his gaze on the woman then said, "Thank you, mam." he simply said, didn't wait for her respond and reach for the door to walk out.

- - -

Sebastian had just came back to the manor with an enough information. He headed towards his master's room with very excited feeling.

He made several knocks to be heard by his master. He decided to open it up and let himself in when he heard him say, "Come in,".

He walked towards him with grin forming in his lips. "Did you gathered some?" Ciel questioned as his butler got near him.

"Yes, Young Master. I'm sure it will surprise you." he said.

"What do you mean?" Ciel wondered.

"She's the daughter of Countess Trancy." Sebastian said.

Ciel hit the table with his clenched fist. "I KNOW YOU'RE JUST LYING, DEMON!" he yelled at him.

"I've told you many times, I don't do lies." he said as he playfully smirk.

A couple of minutes passed, "Don't worry, Young Master, she is not daughter of former Earl Trancy." he uttered the words that made Ciel feel relief. He sighed.