Chapter 06: A Bad Dream

Young Master summoned you all of sudden. You just went to his study room without knowing any idea why.

You knocked the door until the butler of the certain manor opened it. You walked towards your master.

"Do you... need something...Young Master?" you asked stutteringly, he just shooked his head slightly.

'The one I need... is you!' he shouted in his mind.

"Uhmm, well then, I'll take my leave; excuse me," you were about to go away, "Hold on," you stopped when you heard him.

"Oh, it seems that, that was me, who must leave," Sebastian said giving a slight bow then he left the room.

You were left alone with your master. You suddenly felt awkward. "Come here," he said.

You slowly approached him with such a nervous face. When you got beside him, you were surprised he's caressing your cheeks. Few seconds passed he picked up your one hand then brought it up to his heart. You could feel his heart was like a drum inside, it instantly made you blushed.

You also felt yours like his. "You know... you are the only... one... who turned me into my... past self... you brought here the... previous me... you make him smile again... that he almost forgotten how to..."  he kissed the back of your palm after saying those sincere words.

A couple of seconds later when you two heard a noise from bullets then you felt one had passed through your forehead that instantly brought you to your knees then you collapsed.

His eyes widened as he saw you in such gruesome condition.

". . .(-your name-)!!!"

- - -

"(-your name-)!" Ciel woke up. He panted heavily with his tears uncontrollably spilling down his cheeks after seeing his bad dream.